Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Are U A Good Swimmer?

, then share ur tips

3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Are U A Good Swimmer?, then share ur tips
IDOL
post Feb 28 2006, 04:34 AM
Post #31

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1583

QUOTE(sandyk @ Feb 28 2006, 02:43 AM) *

practice more on your breathing - it's the breathing that lets people down.
Stand at the shallow end of the pool, while holding to the trough of the pool take breathe in ( make sure its in your lungs and not your mouth), out you head under water and then breathe out through your mouth while slowly raising your head out of water.

Plus remember to be relax when swimming if you are not relaxed then you fight against the water and that makes u sink

that was sweet of u........a very nice tip..........in fact, the problem recently i have is breathing...........i no more get drowned laugh.gif...............but the problem is that i cannot swim the way (i posted the pic)...........i only swim with back sad.gif........very comfortable though........however, when i swim with the front, i cannot breath sad.gif.........i can slowly do butterfly , but not this one sad.gif

.......................................................................IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
IDOL
post Feb 28 2006, 04:36 AM
Post #32

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

i've learned this one..........but it's not as interesting as the one i can't do it................i wanna do the way other people do ..........people hardly do butterfuly swim

.......................................................................IPB Image

+Quote Post
IDOL
post Feb 28 2006, 04:39 AM
Post #33

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

the one i am very comfortable with is this one.............now a days i jus do this one sad.gif

+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:29 AM