Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

We Need Your Participation

, Not just uploads/downloads

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> We Need Your Participation, Not just uploads/downloads
cYb0rG
post May 18 2006, 01:03 AM
Post #1

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

HF is NOT a file-sharing site. It is a forum, meant for inter-action between members, sharing information, pictures, anecdotes, jokes, personal experiences, etc. etc.

We observe that several members only participate in downloading and uploading song tracks, without any other contribution to the forum.

There are several sub-forums in HF, catering to a variety of interests. Several of them have been created in response to requests from members. We'd request you to kindly participate in them, instead of just requesting and downloading songs.

Please note that every member's participation is subject to review, irrespective of how long you've been a member. Participation in and contribution to the site are absolute requirements.

Members who merely upload/download song tracks will be under review and may be subject to revocation of their "Trusted" member status.

Please treat this site as a dining-table where we all eat together. Not as a kitchen where the cook makes whatever we want.

Don't show Me your attitude, I've enough of Mine.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 17th April 2024 - 04:58 AM