Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Aajche Marathi Gane

, Aaj kon gatay???

28 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Aajche Marathi Gane, Aaj kon gatay???
OMkar
post Jan 9 2007, 01:41 AM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 7772

Arey Mitranno,

Aaj pasun mi ithe, majhyakade asleli sarva marathi gani upload karnaar aahe. Baryach ganyanchi sound quality faar changli nasel, pan hi gani mi khooooop varshanpasun japli aahet... Aani mala he hi maahit aahe ki tumhi sarva suddha khoop dardi lok aahat aani tumhala majhi gani khoop avadnaar aahet!!!

Tar mag, aaj majhe sarvaaatt avadte gane mil upload karat aahe.. He gane Svatantraveer Savarkaranche aahe. Sangeet Hridaynath Mangeshkaranche aahe!!! Mi lahanpanapasoon he gane shalechya program madhe mhanat aalo ahe!!!

Savarkar aani tynchya sarkhya sarva tejasvi manasanna majhe Laksha laksha pranaam,

OMkar
p.s. Jar itar kunala ithe gani upload karaychi astil, tar jaroor karavit!! Malaa raag nahi yenaar! tongue1.gif

IPB Image
Only THIS MOMENT is in my hand and I just want to live that Perfectly!!!
IPB Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
august
post Jan 10 2007, 12:14 AM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 3396

Savarkaranche Gaane mhanaje bow.gif

apratim and Sanskrit prachur Marathi cha namuna!!

ajun ek nitant sundar gaane mhanaje 'Saagara Pran Talmalala...'

"Never explain - your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you anyhow."
- Elbert Hubbard
+Quote Post
OMkar
post Jan 10 2007, 04:44 AM
Post #3

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Chal he ghe te apratim gane... Sound kahi faar changla nahi, pan gane Master piece aahe!!

OMkar
p.s. 160 kbps

IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Mandrake
post Jan 10 2007, 08:07 AM
Post #4

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 2066

OMkar, may I humbly suggest something pls?
When I came to HF, I was surprised to find many people here who d/l-ed, collected, listened to, appreciated and loved a lot of non-Hindi songs they had collected only because they belonged to a particular singer/MD/lyricist/whatever.
I was surprised that such a thing could happen at all. In fact for a fair bit of time, I used to translate the songs for people to appreciate their meaning.
In that sense, I wonder if we all could post in a commonly understood language (with whatever marathi thrown in additionally) so that a wider spectrum of people know what we are talking about.
Just my humble suggestion. Please forgive if I am talking out of turn...

Self - belief is the most potent force.
+Quote Post
Paresh Pai
post Jan 10 2007, 12:02 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Member No.: 6738

I agree with Mandrake's thoughtful suggestion. After all, HF is a platform where music lovers from all over the globe have come together to share sheer JOY, i.e. music, so let us see to it that our posts are understood by all of them. This can only be done by keeping the main content of the post in English while adding the SPICE of a regional language (here it means Marathi) to add to the richness of the recepie. After all, music has no language barrier.

Omkar, Mitra, Mandrakeji amche Jadugaar ahet, dole zakun apan tyanche aikuya.Mala khatri ahe tula tyanchya suchavnitla garbhitarth kalala asel.

Here is my small contribution to this nice thread started by Omkar.It is composed and sung very soulfully by the one and only NIGHTINGALE of India (and of the world too).

Song : Akhercha ha tula
Movie : Maratha Tituka Milwawa
Format : mp3 128 kbps
MD : Anandghan (Latadidi)
Duration 4:38

Itka bhavpurna kuni gavu shakel ??? A million salutes to the Nightingale.

+Quote Post
OMkar
post Jan 10 2007, 07:06 PM
Post #6

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Priy Mandrake, Paresh and everyone,

As you guys might have noticed I have joined HF on 30.11.2006 and I downloaded almost 10gb music, some songs as new, some to compare sound quality with my versions, etc etc.

The moment I saw Marathi forum, I could not stop myself to write the stuff in Marathi. I wish there was any Marathi script writer available here to post msgs in Marathi!

But I totally agree Mandrake's point and apologize for my act (not a mistake) which could be an inconvenience to many other music lovers. I must write primarily in English and some punch lines in Marathi!

Whatever friends I have, everyone tells me at least once that OMkar you are a person who think by heart and not by brain (And of course, I dont care for what they say because I myself know how my heart and brain are the best friends. Both work together and try to justice anything I sense using my five senses)

The song I am attaching here is my childhood song and I still get emotional while listening to this song. Aajahi he gane aiktana majhya hridayacha thhoka thoda chukto!! I recorded it from the radio programme just because I use to hear this song a lot on the radio in my childhood. If anyone has LP version of this song, please do upload (Not a remastered version by HMV or any other company, they are very good in messing the whole clarity of songs)

Enjoy!

OMkar

IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Mandrake
post Jan 10 2007, 07:52 PM
Post #7

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 2066

Arey maazya guNi dosta! Evdhe ka manaala laaun ghetos? wink2.gif Aapan marathi-t naahi bolaayche tar kuNee bolaayche? (yaala mhaNtaat choraachya ultya... biggrin.gif )

You keep talking about your childhood. Which calendar-years are those?

Just to make peace with you, let me upload my version of 'Nimbonichya zaadamaage' by Lata..

Self - belief is the most potent force.
+Quote Post
august
post Jan 10 2007, 09:59 PM
Post #8

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 3396

chala sagale english madhye lihit aahet mahanje koni tari marathi bolayala harkat nahi. smile.gif

all songs are simply great and lata's music direction has special marathi 'gramin' touch. these songs rank among the best ones composed in all these decades. smile1.gif

"Never explain - your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you anyhow."
- Elbert Hubbard
+Quote Post
OMkar
post Jan 10 2007, 10:37 PM
Post #9

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Mandrake @ Jan 10 2007, 07:52 PM) *

Arey maazya guNi dosta! Evdhe ka manaala laaun ghetos? wink2.gif Aapan marathi-t naahi bolaayche tar kuNee bolaayche? (yaala mhaNtaat choraachya ultya... biggrin.gif )

Just to make peace with you, let me upload my version of 'Nimbonichya zaadamaage' by Lata..

Arey Wwaaah, mitra tu Marathi Manus ahes??? Chya mari topi!!! mag kashala evdha aawaaz kelas re baba??

Hey, really ur song sound quality is very good.. Not like those HMV people's so called 'remastered' version. Maza aalaa re!

Achha aik, I am attaching a song which I always use to love (Not since my childhood at this time tongue1.gif ) But I dont know the movie, singer or anything about this particular song.. I am damn sure that everrrrrrryyyyone will definately like this song!!

Does anyone has this complete song??? And any info??? Arey Dhananjay, August, Mandrake Jagey vhaa, sangaa malaa!!

OMkar
p.s. I was born on 30th May 1972. I keep talking about my childhood because Majhya baalpant khoop chhan chhan athvani aahet. Majhya changlya nasheebamuley malaa sangeetache khoop chhan vatavaran milale aani agdi lahanpanapasunach mi khoop chhan chhan gani aikat aani mhanat aalo aahe. I was popular for singing 'Ugavala chandra punavecha' song. I am talking about my childhood days of begining of 80s. I won lot of musical awards as well that too when I was a kid. I have uploaded my recent song in 'Sur mein na sahi' section.

IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Dhananjay
post Jan 10 2007, 10:41 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Member No.: 2305

Mandrake,
Your point is well taken smile1.gif !!! So far, even I wasn't very conscious of this

-Dhananjay
+Quote Post
OMkar
post Jan 12 2007, 03:31 PM
Post #11

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(OMkar @ Jan 10 2007, 10:37 PM) *

QUOTE(Mandrake @ Jan 10 2007, 07:52 PM) *

Arey Wwaaah, mitra tu Marathi Manus ahes??? Chya mari topi!!! mag kashala evdha aawaaz kelas re baba??

Hey, really ur song sound quality is very good.. Not like those HMV people's so called 'remastered' version. Maza aalaa re!

Achha aik, I am attaching a song which I always use to love (Not since my childhood at this time tongue1.gif ) But I dont know the movie, singer or anything about this particular song.. I am damn sure that everrrrrrryyyyone will definately like this song!!

Does anyone has this complete song??? And any info??? Arey Dhananjay, August, Mandrake Jagey vhaa, sangaa malaa!!

OMkar
p.s. I was born on 30th May 1972. I keep talking about my childhood because Majhya baalpant khoop chhan chhan athvani aahet. Majhya changlya nasheebamuley malaa sangeetache khoop chhan vatavaran milale aani agdi lahanpanapasunach mi khoop chhan chhan gani aikat aani mhanat aalo aahe. I was popular for singing 'Ugavala chandra punavecha' song. I am talking about my childhood days of begining of 80s. I won lot of musical awards as well that too when I was a kid. I have uploaded my recent song in 'Sur mein na sahi' section.

Arey Mitranno, Any update on my last upload???

OMkar

IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
OMkar
post Jan 12 2007, 09:26 PM
Post #12

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Dhananjay!!! Thanks verrrrry much for the wonderfullll thread for my MOSSSSSST fav singer DVD (pls refer the previous msgs to know who is DVD tongue1.gif )

I am attaching two more different versions of the song 'GHEI CHHAND MAKARAND' which is originally sung by DVD.. I am damnnn sure, everyone would appreciate these version as well.... OF COURSE, THE KING STILL REMAINS THE KING...

But the way Asha Khadilkar has sung this song is is absolute out of this world... Aani Shaunak ne suddha ya ganyalaa ek nave rooop dile aahe...

Sung by Asha Khadilkar, and Shaunak Abhisheki..
bit rate: 320 kbps

Enjoy!!

OMkar

IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Dhananjay
post Jan 12 2007, 09:38 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

Member No.: 2305

QUOTE(OMkar @ Jan 12 2007, 04:31 PM) *

Arey Mitranno, Any update on my last upload???
OMkar

Arre Omkar,
It's a strange coincidence that you uploaded this song, when Paresh uploaded exactly the same song, a few days ago. Check the link - Usha Mangeshkar On Dd Mumbai. As he mentioned in his thread, the songs were composed by Meena Khadikar.
Even I remember this program (they showed it many times), on DD Mumbai. It had Meena Khadikar being interviewed by Sudhir Gadgil and some songs were shown in between. They were sung by Usha Mangeshkar and Yogesh Khadikar.... Hmm... Good old memories from Mumbai Doordarshan rolleyes.gif
Hope you guys will flood us with some more gifts from the old times !! (The only question is what the hell was I doing when the rest of the world was recording this stuff from DD unsure.gif!!!)
-Dhananjay
+Quote Post
Paresh Pai
post Jan 12 2007, 10:36 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

Member No.: 6738

Dhananjay and others,
I have added one more song to that thread, please d/l and enjoy.
+Quote Post
OMkar
post Jan 13 2007, 12:22 AM
Post #15

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Paresh Pai @ Jan 12 2007, 10:36 PM) *

Dhananjay and others,
I have added one more song to that thread, please d/l and enjoy.

Arey pan Pareshbhau, gane kuthe aahe???

OMkar

IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post

28 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 06:13 PM