Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Madam

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Madam
DesiBaba
post May 4 2004, 06:10 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 244

Which religion was she following.. I assume it was Islam.. but there's alot of songs and mersiya's she has done which is about Imam Ali (peace be uon him). I've heard from friends and family's she was shia.. is it true!? i also have very good mersiya's by our beloved Madam.. if u want them i can post them... but please answer. biggrin.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Pulkit
post May 5 2004, 07:17 AM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 71

I also have heard that she was a shia muslim. She had sung quite a few good naats as well. As far as the mersiya is concerned do upload it.
Thanks in advance.
+Quote Post
Inaam
post May 19 2004, 02:04 AM
Post #3

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 187

QUOTE(DesiBaba @ May 4 2004, 06:10 PM)
Which religion was she following.. I assume it was Islam.. but there's alot of songs and mersiya's she has done which is about Imam Ali (peace be uon him). I've heard from friends and family's she was shia.. is it true!? i also have very good mersiya's by our beloved Madam.. if u want them i can post them... but please answer. biggrin.gif

Madam Noor Jehan was a Muslim, and for your kind information "Shiyaat" is not a relegion, it is a sect of Islam (like Sunni, Ahle Hadith etc), Madam was a Shia Muslim. Her first huband Shaukat Hussain was also a Shia Muslim. I have a complete LP of Naats sung by Madam (music by Nazar Hussain), this LP was relased in early 80s. I dont have her any Marsiya, If you have, please do upload it. I shall be thankful to you.
+Quote Post
DesiBaba
post May 19 2004, 06:13 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 244

I will upload them soon. I promise.. but make sure to have Real Player, cuz its RM format..
+Quote Post
Inaam
post May 20 2004, 01:26 AM
Post #5

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 187

QUOTE (DesiBaba @ May 19 2004, 06:13 PM)
I will upload them soon. I promise.. but make sure to have Real Player, cuz its RM format..

Thanks for your reply, I have Real Player and anxiously waiting for your uploads.

Thanks
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:36 AM