Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Sonu In Jaan-e-mann

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sonu In Jaan-e-mann
im4afi
post Nov 4 2006, 04:12 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1091

I think Sonu Nigam has sung great songs in the movie Jaan-e-mann.
' hum ko maloom hai 'a duet with Sadhana Sargam is good,then the sad song
'sau dard'is also good
but I think the best one is 'ajnabee sheher',I simply love the verses of this song.
the qawwali type song 'Jaane ke jaane naa' a duet with sukhwinder singh is also nice.
In my opinion Sonu has done full justice to all these songs.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Anwar_Fan
post Nov 14 2006, 11:49 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 4348

Hiya

Totally agree with you, his voice has matured and is sounding very good. I also like song “Janeman” film Aryan-Unbreakable and of course duet from Umro Jaan “Behka Diya Hamein”. It must be good for him that he is cutting down on the volume of songs and selective thus concentrating on quality.

I personally believe his voice will get even better in another 5-10 years…..but has Sonu got the will.........I certainly hope so........friend, from my recent observations Sonu appears to have lost a lot of weight and looks fatigued..........not the past self.

He has got it made though.........what a fantastic journey he has had.........but must stay focused…as Lataji say’s there’s no substitute for proper Riyaaz! DAILY!

Har Pal Yaahan Ji Bhar Jiyo...........jo hai Saama.............Kal Ho Na Ho..........

See Ya wink.gif

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:03 PM