Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Add Your Short Detail

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Add Your Short Detail
Ashfaque Hussain
post Jun 6 2007, 05:45 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9240

smile.gif

Hi,

We know each other thru HF but we don’t know each others detail like from where you from and what do you do or anything about our members. Because most of the member don’t mention their real name and place that displays at the left of HF.

I would like you to place your short detail in HF so we know from which part of the world you are, what is your real name and what do you do. Display of DOB might not be liked by most of the people so I will keep this optional.

In addition, you may place a small latest pic of yours in JPEG format. This also would be optional. But upload and include so that it could be viewed along with detail. (Do not attach only as most of the member might not want decrease their radio.)

Here I start with myself. This is my work address only. Original city and national is in HF profile.

Ashfaque Hussain
Associate Programmer
P.O. Box 24015
Gulf Carton Factory
Al Ahsa, Saudi Arabia
Ashfaque_Online@Yahoo.com
Ashfaque_Online@Gawab.com
SendEmailOn@Yahoo.com
YouEmailMe@Gawab.com

With kind regards,
Ashfaque Hussain

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"A Man Should Know Everything About One Thing And Something About Everything"
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Reeth
post Apr 28 2008, 03:19 PM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 6151

QUOTE(Ashfaque Hussain @ Jun 6 2007, 05:45 PM) *

smile.gif

Hi,

We know each other thru HF but we don�t know each others detail like from where you from and what do you do or anything about our members. Because most of the member don�t mention their real name and place that displays at the left of HF.

I would like you to place your short detail in HF so we know from which part of the world you are, what is your real name and what do you do. Display of DOB might not be liked by most of the people so I will keep this optional.

In addition, you may place a small latest pic of yours in JPEG format. This also would be optional. But upload and include so that it could be viewed along with detail. (Do not attach only as most of the member might not want decrease their radio.)

Here I start with myself. This is my work address only. Original city and national is in HF profile.

Ashfaque Hussain
Associate Programmer
P.O. Box 24015
Gulf Carton Factory
Al Ahsa, Saudi Arabia
Ashfaque_Online@Yahoo.com
Ashfaque_Online@Gawab.com
SendEmailOn@Yahoo.com
YouEmailMe@Gawab.com

Hi Ashfaque how about posting a pic of yourself first..... smile.gif

The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives
by altering their attitudes of mind

-William James
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:28 PM