Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

A Polite Request To All Music Lovers

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Polite Request To All Music Lovers
parag_sankla
post Oct 23 2009, 10:53 PM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 6005

Dear friends

Today is 23rd October, just one month from the birth anniversary of Geeta ji which is on 23rd November. Can we all music lovers come together a pay a tribute to this honey voiced singer? As most of us know, she has sung for several composers, known and unknown, in her career from 1946 till her untimely death in the year 1972.

It is a kind request if you can share any duet/trio song of Suman ji with Geeta ji on this thread.

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...c=83104&hl=

Can we all share just one song (solo or duet) per composer and complete "century" of her songs till 23rd November this year? I always wanted to do this thread and this seems to be the perfect occasion. I have realized that any one person can not do such a huge task, team work can only make it happen.

A kind request to all to participate in this thread and make it a success. It will be nice if we can write a few lines about the composer and a pic (if available).

Looking forward to hear from you all. I will take the responsibility of updating the list of composers on that thread. Once a song composed by a particular composer is shared, I will make his/her name bold.

Also, in case I have missed any name, please post the same here, so that we can keep the list updated. It may be possible that for a particular composer, the audio may not be available. Hence we need as many names of composers as possible, so that we can share at least 100 songs if not more.

Best Regards
Parag

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
Please visit www.geetadutt.com
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 02:07 PM