Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Lata Surveykshan

, Part IV (1967-2010) - Results & Overall Statistical Analysis.

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lata Surveykshan, Part IV (1967-2010) - Results & Overall Statistical Analysis.
Faraaj73
post Aug 9 2010, 12:03 PM
Post #16

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 58864

Sukesh

I'd like to thank you for this thread and the survey. None of us responded on this thread but the partipication in the actual survey suggests how interesting we all found it. And very apt comments on the idiot that tried to rig the result. He/she probably still doesn't get it despite your well-articulated comments!!!

Kind Regards
Faraaj

Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent. - Victor Hugo

There is only one better thing than music - live music. - Jacek Bukowski

I hate music, especially when it's played. - Jimmy Durante

No good opera plot can be sensible, for people do not sing when they are feeling sensible. - W. H. Auden
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Sukesh Hoogan
post Aug 9 2010, 05:12 PM
Post #17

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 10049

QUOTE(Faraaj73 @ Aug 9 2010, 12:03 PM) *

Sukesh

I'd like to thank you for this thread and the survey. None of us responded on this thread but the partipication in the actual survey suggests how interesting we all found it. And very apt comments on the idiot that tried to rig the result. He/she probably still doesn't get it despite your well-articulated comments!!!

Thanks for the message. It is not me. I was only a messenger. The real hard work was done by Vinay Jain, who deserves a standing ovation. I only helped him a little bit in completing the list of songs and do a little bit of analysis at the end of each survey.

Regards
Sukesh

+Quote Post
Faraaj73
post Aug 9 2010, 05:34 PM
Post #18

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 58864

QUOTE(Sukesh Hoogan @ Aug 9 2010, 09:42 PM) *

Thanks for the message. It is not me. I was only a messenger. The real hard work was done by Vinay Jain, who deserves a standing ovation. I only helped him a little bit in completing the list of songs and do a little bit of analysis at the end of each survey.

Regards
Sukesh

Well then thanks to Vinay Ji! But I think the analysis was quite viewer-friendly which made it accessible...

Kind Regards
Faraaj

Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent. - Victor Hugo

There is only one better thing than music - live music. - Jacek Bukowski

I hate music, especially when it's played. - Jimmy Durante

No good opera plot can be sensible, for people do not sing when they are feeling sensible. - W. H. Auden
+Quote Post
rpnawani
post Aug 9 2010, 07:04 PM
Post #19

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 49669

Thanks to Sukesh and Vinay Jain for carrying out this survey, analysis and for all the hard work they have put in.

rpnawani
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 02:42 PM