Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Purva Suhaani Aayee Re...

, Purab Aur Pashchim

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Purva Suhaani Aayee Re..., Purab Aur Pashchim
Mandrake
post Jun 14 2005, 04:31 PM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2066

There is this lovely duet that mahendra kapoor sings with Lata (I think) in Purab Aur Pashchim :
Purva suhani aayee re, purva
rutuon ki rani aayee re, purva

does anybody have it?

Self - belief is the most potent force.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Mandrake
post Jun 15 2005, 06:03 PM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

I sometimes wonder whether I am asking for too common a song, or too rare?

tongue.gif rolleyes.gif wink2.gif

+Quote Post
unni
post Jun 15 2005, 10:57 PM
Post #3

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Away
From: Vaanar Nivas, Tribandar Marg, Bandarabad, MONKEYSTAN.
Member No.: 356

If you stop trying to make sense of it all, you'll be less confused. Reality is an illusion.
+Quote Post
Mandrake
post Jun 15 2005, 11:33 PM
Post #4

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Amazing Unni, you really are amazing!!!
The fact that you have over 9000 songs is too trivial.
The fact that you tirelessly upload them is a superhuman feat!!
Without doubt, you more than justify the words written under your name "DEDICATED MEMBER".
No one can fit the bill better, I guess.

Hats off to you Superman!! bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif

+Quote Post
unni
post Jun 16 2005, 12:52 AM
Post #5

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Mandrake @ Jun 15 2005, 02:03 PM)
Amazing Unni, you really are amazing!!!
The fact that you have over 9000 songs is too trivial.
The fact that you tirelessly upload them is a superhuman feat!!
Without doubt, you more than justify the words written under your name "DEDICATED MEMBER".
No one can fit the bill better, I guess.

Hats off to you Superman!!  bow.gif  bow.gif  bow.gif

One of the best lessons I've learnt since becoming an HF member came from Preety's signature:

"He, who dies with the most songs, is, nonetheless, still dead. so stop collecting and enjoy what you have".

I enjoy sharing the music I have, and time permitting I'd love to continue doing so. But frankly, I don't find myself any more just relaxing and listening to all the great music that HF members have bestowed me with. sad1.gif

Maybe it's time for me and others to stop collecting and start listening! tongue.gif

If you stop trying to make sense of it all, you'll be less confused. Reality is an illusion.
+Quote Post
fiftysomeone
post Jun 16 2005, 05:41 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Member No.: 2341

Unni saab,
Something's wrong with the Purva Suhani song - am unable to extract from the zip file. Has anyone else had the same problem? Will try again from work, had really been looking forward to this song.
The Lata part is picturized on Bharati, a South Indian actress who played Mr. Bharath's sister, and we rather fancied her in those days!
Cheers.
+Quote Post
unni
post Jun 16 2005, 06:33 AM
Post #7

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(fiftysomeone @ Jun 15 2005, 08:11 PM)
Unni saab,
Something's wrong with the Purva Suhani song - am unable to extract from the zip file. Has anyone else had the same problem? Will try again from work, had really been looking forward to this song.
The Lata part is picturized on Bharati, a South Indian actress who played Mr. Bharath's sister, and we rather fancied her in those days!
Cheers.

I checked by downloading it. It extracted and played fine.

+Quote Post
Mandrake
post Jun 16 2005, 06:42 AM
Post #8

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(unni @ Jun 16 2005, 12:52 AM)

One of the best lessons I've learnt since becoming an HF member came from Preety's signature:

"He, who dies with the most songs, is, nonetheless, still dead. so stop collecting and enjoy what you have".

I enjoy sharing the music I have, and time permitting I'd love to continue doing so. But frankly, I don't find myself any more just relaxing and listening to all the great music that HF members have bestowed me with. sad1.gif

Maybe it's time for me and others to stop collecting and start listening! tongue.gif

Unni ji, I do not know whether you say that in jest, or seriously. But I believe that's right. I sometimes try to imagine the most prolific uploaders on this site trying to balance their work, home, recreation, socializing and HF time, and I keep wondering which part they might be sacrificing. Surely, all of this regularly, together, is not possible.
You are right. You need to take a break from u/l ing...

+Quote Post
fiftysomeone
post Jun 16 2005, 12:35 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Member No.: 2341

QUOTE(Mandrake @ Jun 16 2005, 06:42 AM)
Unni ji, I do not know whether you say  that in jest, or seriously. But I believe that's right. I sometimes try to imagine the most prolific uploaders on this site trying to balance their work, home, recreation, socializing and HF time, and I keep wondering which part they might be sacrificing. Surely, all of this regularly, together, is not possible.

Unni sahab,
Did manage to re-download and unzip correctly from work. Sorry for having wasted some of your time.
Regarding what Mandrake said, indeed it is a wonder how you senior guys/gals manage to do so much. Perhaps it is a hobby or a calling or just your "baby", on which one never worries about time. Maybe it serves part of the recreation and socializing functions too?
Thanks anway.
50Some1
+Quote Post
Talaikya
post Jun 17 2005, 12:50 AM
Post #10

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 402

QUOTE(Mandrake @ Jun 15 2005, 08:12 PM)
QUOTE(unni @ Jun 16 2005, 12:52 AM)

Unni ji, I do not know whether you say that in jest, or seriously. But I believe that's right. I sometimes try to imagine the most prolific uploaders on this site trying to balance their work, home, recreation, socializing and HF time, and I keep wondering which part they might be sacrificing. Surely, all of this regularly, together, is not possible.

I second that wholeheartedly. I think I must have missed downloading so many gems, but... am atleast enjoying what I have now. Unni ji, take a break and have fun, everyone will pitch in (hopefully); it's the least we can do. bow.gif

You must be the change you want to see in the world - Mahatma Gandhi
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 01:08 PM