Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Nayaab Songs!

, Rare of the rarest songs of Noor Jehan

7 Pages V « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Nayaab Songs!, Rare of the rarest songs of Noor Jehan
Inaam
post Mar 9 2007, 04:13 PM
Post #46

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 187

Hi guys!
Pulki has kindly sent me the songs cleaning software ‘Cool Edit Pro’. Unfortunately I do not know how to use this software sad1.gif I was wondering if anybody could post the step by step guidance to cleaning the songs?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
darshan1083
post Jun 11 2007, 01:33 PM
Post #47

Unregistered

QUOTE(Priya @ Jan 29 2007, 06:13 PM) *

Wow Inaam!!!! Thanks a million. For the song and Ur wonderful generosity. jump.gif
Lovely song. Despite the disturbance Madam's voice stands out clear and beautiful. clap1.gif
Unique tune.

Listening to the Mangol song. I notice a boom in Ur files. Try keeping recording volume low and later increasing it with Cool Edit. Are U using a walkman or system? I find walkman gives better results.

This one too is a beauty. Nice lilting one. Really like it a lot.
Madam's voice has changed so much in 3 years na when U listen to the 2 songs in succession.

pls send me all song at darshan1083@yahoo.co.in
+Quote Post
Umair0202
post Jun 22 2007, 04:46 PM
Post #48

Unregistered

QUOTE(Inaam @ Jan 27 2007, 08:15 PM) *

Dear friends!
In my recent trip of Karachi, Luckily I have got some truly rare songs of Madam that I was looking for since ages. jump.gif There is a very old music store ‘Capri Music’ in Lee Market area. They have a large collection of Gramophone records. I was really surprised to see their collection of old music. I gave him a list of about 150 (Urdu) songs of Noor Jehan, mostly from 60s, and I was really surprised when they told me they have 90% of them. smile1.gif
But in the very next moment, I was very shocked when they told me the rate of the songs. They were charging Rs. 50 for each song, ohmy.gif This price was simply out of my budget. sad1.gif Khair… I started bargaining, finally they agreed on Rs. 30 each song. The price was still too much but I didn’t want to leave this treasure. tongue1.gif
Finally, they have delivered me 8 audio-tapes of the songs, I have just digitized a couple of them. smile.gif It is every time a pleasure to share my collection with all of you. I will share these gems in this thread, hope you will post your feedback.

Love! tongue1.gif

Hi thanks
+Quote Post
Inaam
post Jun 25 2007, 04:46 PM
Post #49

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Hi friends!
I am starting again the sharing of my treasure with you all, I stopped the uploading because I wanted to clean the songs, As I said in one of my previous post, Pulkit has sent me a wonderful software, but unfortunately I do not know how to use it properly. sad1.gif Bohat Intezar kiya lekin Pulkit ne step by step guidence nahin bheji.. Kahir I have tried muself and I think result is not very bad. Please let me know how can I improve it more.

I am starting it with one of the most beautiful songs of this treasure:

Ja re ja papiha re, jahan hain mere piya re
Film: Khaibar Pass
Year: 1964
MD: Safdar Hussain
Lyrics: ?
120 kpbs

If you want me to upload more songs, please send your feedback tongue1.gif
+Quote Post
anjvajay
post Jun 25 2007, 09:13 PM
Post #50

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 7705

QUOTE(Inaam @ Jun 25 2007, 04:46 PM) *

Hi friends!
I am starting again the sharing of my treasure with you all, I stopped the uploading because I wanted to clean the songs, As I said in one of my previous post, Pulkit has sent me a wonderful software, but unfortunately I do not know how to use it properly. sad1.gif Bohat Intezar kiya lekin Pulkit ne step by step guidence nahin bheji.. Kahir I have tried muself and I think result is not very bad. Please let me know how can I improve it more.

I am starting it with one of the most beautiful songs of this treasure:

Ja re ja papiha re, jahan hain mere piya re
Film: Khaibar Pass
Year: 1964
MD: Safdar Hussain
Lyrics: ?
120 kpbs

If you want me to upload more songs, please send your feedback tongue1.gif

Inaam Saahab,
Kahne ki jaroorat nahi hai ki ek ye khoobsurat song hai. Audio Editing ka kaam bhi aapne bakhoobi kiya hai lekin iske shuru aur aakhir ke kuchh second ko simply cut karne ki jaroort thi. Main is kaam ka ustaad nahin hoo, aur ho sakta hai maine is song ko aur kharab kar diya ho lekin thodi si chhechhad karke ise upload kar raha hoon :

(3:37@128Kbps)
+Quote Post
Inaam
post Jun 25 2007, 11:51 PM
Post #51

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(anjvajay @ Jun 25 2007, 09:13 PM) *

Inaam Saahab,
Kahne ki jaroorat nahi hai ki ek ye khoobsurat song hai. Audio Editing ka kaam bhi aapne bakhoobi kiya hai lekin iske shuru aur aakhir ke kuchh second ko simply cut karne ki jaroort thi. Main is kaam ka ustaad nahin hoo, aur ho sakta hai maine is song ko aur kharab kar diya ho lekin thodi si chhechhad karke ise upload kar raha hoon :

Thanks for editing the song, Ajay Sahab. I wanted to cut that extra portions of the sound but didnt know the way how to do that sad1.gif

I think I have to upload the songs without cleaning, agar koi mehrbaan inko clean karke phir se upload kar sake to bohat achha hoga. Kya kahyaal hai dosto?

tongue1.gif
+Quote Post
khawar Sohail
post Aug 26 2007, 11:21 AM
Post #52

Group Icon

Member No.: 19849

QUOTE(Inaam @ Jun 25 2007, 11:51 PM) *

QUOTE(anjvajay @ Jun 25 2007, 09:13 PM) *

Inaam Saahab,

Thanks for editing the song, Ajay Sahab. I wanted to cut that extra portions of the sound but didnt know the way how to do that sad1.gif

I think I have to upload the songs without cleaning, agar koi mehrbaan inko clean karke phir se upload kar sake to bohat achha hoga. Kya kahyaal hai dosto?

tongue1.gif

I can clean the songs using Wave editor and reload them. My address is: sohailsiddiqui1995@yahoo.com
Also watch out for 2 Ghulam Haider songs which I will upload shortly.
Noor jahan rare songs I am missing: I will be grateful if these songs can be uploaded again.

2. Mujhe chand se dar lagta he..NJ...Qatal ke baad..muneer niazi..1963
3. Ras ke bhare tore nain..NJ..Shakari..1964 (This song was also sung by Gohar jaan around 1903-1905 which I will upload shortly).
4. Man ja man ja na thukra etc ..NJ..Film Aag ka Darya..1966..Josh
5. jane wali chhez ka kiya etc..NJ..Film Wah bhai wah..Daag, Munir niazi

7. Phir is aandaaz se bahar..Naseem begum..film unknown
8. patta patta boota boota, main dil se pocheti hoon, phir aise khiyalaat..NJ..Chirag jalta raha

9. NJ songs from film manzil, mongol...Feroz nizami

khawar
+Quote Post
jamalf_akbar
post Aug 30 2007, 07:34 PM
Post #53

Group Icon

Member No.: 1156

Khawar Sahib,

Here are three tracks from your request. All from CD.

1. Piya na aaye..NJ + Amanat ali khan..film Darwaza..1962

6. Sharma ke hum se..NJ+salim raza..Film Azra

9. Sajan lagan lagi tori man..NJ+farida..Baaji

All files are WMA @ 160kbps.

Also,

1. Shabnum kyoon neer bahaye..

From the film Salam-E-Mohabbat (1971) - Music by Khwaja Khurshid Anwar
On insistence By NJ and producer G. A. Gul, Khurshid Anwar recreated his popular song from 1943 (Ishara), sung by Gauhar Sultan.

2. jab se gaye piya dil na he..

From the film Haveli (1964) - Music by Khwaja Khurshid Anwar

For more info and to hear these songs please visit:
http://films.hindi-movies-songs.com/k-anwar.html

Jamal
+Quote Post
khawar Sohail
post Aug 31 2007, 06:09 AM
Post #54

Group Icon

QUOTE(jamalf_akbar @ Aug 30 2007, 07:34 PM) *

Khawar Sahib,

Also,

On insistence By NJ and producer G. A. Gul, Khurshid Anwar recreated his popular song from 1943 (Ishara), sung by Gauhar Sultan.

Jamal

jamal sahib thank you so much for sharing lovely songs from your collection and suppyling info about two songs. Do you have Sakhi re from Gulnaar as a complete song recorded at lower volume?Khawar
+Quote Post
khawar Sohail
post Sep 1 2007, 06:24 AM
Post #55

Group Icon

QUOTE(jamalf_akbar @ Aug 30 2007, 07:34 PM) *

Khawar Sahib,

Also,

Jamal

Jamaal sahib, The songs and recording of all these songs were brilliant. I have listened to these songs after 25 years. I was unable to find these songs. Kindly let me know if you need any song. Best wishes
khawar
+Quote Post
jamalf_akbar
post Sep 7 2007, 03:59 AM
Post #56

Group Icon

Member No.: 1156

Dear Khawar Sahib,

I'm really glad you liked the uploads - unfortunately I do not have any other copy of 'Sakhi Re', I only have the one from Inaam bhai.

I also have the others you mentioned but the quality of them isn't so great which is why I didn't upload them. If you would still like them let me know and I will do the honours.

I am sure I will take you up on your offer of songs. What kind of songs do you have in your collection?

Take care
Jamal
+Quote Post
khawar Sohail
post Sep 7 2007, 04:55 AM
Post #57

Group Icon

QUOTE(jamalf_akbar @ Sep 7 2007, 03:59 AM) *

Dear Khawar Sahib,

I'm really glad you liked the uploads - unfortunately I do not have any other copy of 'Sakhi Re', I only have the one from Inaam bhai.

I also have the others you mentioned but the quality of them isn't so great which is why I didn't upload them. If you would still like them let me know and I will do the honours.

I am sure I will take you up on your offer of songs. What kind of songs do you have in your collection?

Take care
Jamal

Dear jamal sahib,
I dont mind you uploading other songs even if the quality is not so great. Some thing is better than nothing! I have lots of mainly indian songs from 1902-1960 of all singers. Dont have much rares of pak songs of NJ and naseem begum though. If you can upload NJ songs from my list it will be great. I recently uploaded two Gohar jan songs from 1905 under geet & ghazal. If you can not reload those songs again here than you can also send them to me on sohailsiddiqui1995@yahoo.com. Shukriya again for NJ songs. khawar
+Quote Post
Pulkit
post Sep 7 2007, 11:42 AM
Post #58

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 71

Good News for Noor Jehan fans

I recently shopped for music and among other buys got a CD of Naats sung by Noor Jehan and composed by Nazar Husain. These naats were uploaded by Inaam on the forum long back but the Cd quality is great. Have been listening to 'lamyat o nasir o kabir' for last 3 days. Thanks to EMI for the release.
+Quote Post
Inaam
post Sep 7 2007, 08:51 PM
Post #59

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Pulkit @ Sep 7 2007, 11:42 AM) *

Good News for Noor Jehan fans

I recently shopped for music and among other buys got a CD of Naats sung by Noor Jehan and composed by Nazar Husain. These naats were uploaded by Inaam on the forum long back but the Cd quality is great. Have been listening to 'lamyat o nasir o kabir' for last 3 days. Thanks to EMI for the release.

Pulkit!!!!!!!! ninja.gif
Ye kaun si ada hai... poochhein ge aasmaan se glare.gif

Share with us those Naats Yaar... I am dying to get them in CD quality.
+Quote Post
Pulkit
post Sep 8 2007, 07:27 AM
Post #60

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 71

Yeh koi ada wada nahin hai tongue1.gif , will mail you the CD. By the way, I checked this thread after long time and tuned in to the song you uploaded from 'Khybar Pass', its a very rare song, never heard of it. Thanks. And must say you have done a decent job with cool pro without the guidance biggrin.gif And I hope EMI releases more of her songs on CDs
+Quote Post

7 Pages V « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 07:26 AM