Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Hf Briefcase

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hf Briefcase
cYb0rG
post May 16 2005, 02:42 PM
Post #1

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hello Friends,

HF Briefcase was launched just two days back, on 14th May 2005. Every member of HF can access his/her briefcase from the following link:

http://www.hamaraforums.com/briefcase.php

For easy access the link is also available from the header portion of the site, placed between blogs and shoutbox.

What is HF Briefcase?

Briefcase allows every member to make a copy of the attachment from posts and topics. Please note, this is not a link, but a physical copy of the file. Hence when admins delete the attachment from the posts and topics, the attachments in your personal briefcase is safe. Only you can delete the files from the briefcase.

Why the charge?

HF is on a dedicated server which is costly. I need any possible and ethical financial support for HF to keep it going. Using HF Briefcase, I feel all those who want to help the site can also benefit in return.

What happens after the demo period, 15th June 2005?

1 Month demo/trial period is provided for benefit of all. All those who are new to this concept can understand how it works and any bugs reported can also be fixed in this timespan. After 15th June 2005, all those who have subscribed to any of the plans http://www.hamaraforums.com/briefcase.php?action=upgrade can continue others who who have not, will not be able to access the briefcase. Their attachments will be safe for 10 days i.e till 25th June 2005, thereafter the attachments will be purged permanentlty.

If you have any questions feel free to email admin at hamaraforums.com

Regards,
Admin.

Don't show Me your attitude, I've enough of Mine.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
cYb0rG
post Jun 15 2005, 11:57 AM
Post #2

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hello Friends,

The demo period of the briefcase has come to an end. If members would like to continue using the briefcase, a small fee will be charged.

Subscription plans are available here: http://www.hamaraforums.com/briefcase.php?action=upgrade

All those members who have saved attachments in their briefcase, please subscribe before 25th June 2005. The saved attachments of members who have not yet subscribed will be purged / deleted permanently after 25th June 2005.

Please note: By subscribing to any one of the plan you will be helping this website. The idea of briefcase is to give back some service to members for their favour and trust on this website.

Best Regards,
Admin

Don't show Me your attitude, I've enough of Mine.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:37 AM