Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Look at what i just found..

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Look at what i just found..
DesiBaba
post Apr 7 2004, 01:06 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 244

Well.. I was searching for some info about our beloved Madam, then I came through this article that I had just read. And it shocked the hell out of me.. Its about her sex-life,her downfall of the movie screen etc.
But what surprised me the most was, all this shit that was said about her sexlife.. The article makes it sound like she was a whore or something.. But like, I've heard alot of stories about Madam, but i've denied them all.. Take for example the cricketer.. he was "kicking" it with her, and Shaukat found out of it, and left her..
I could never imagine her doing so outrageous things so many times.. Like.. if she also did all this.. what was she thinking?! She had children.. I mean.. im getting confused of all this .. unsure.gif go check the article out yourself and give me an opinion about it.. and let me know what u think.. wasnt it 2much about her romances etc. http://pakistani_singers.tripod.com/noor_jehan.htm
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Pulkit
post Apr 7 2004, 02:36 PM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 71

Well as I earlier said that it is often difficult to distinguish between facts and fantasy, more so in Noor Jehan's case. Obviously if one aspires to search a virgin goddess in her persona one would feel disappointed.
She was definitely a lady who followed her heart. She had no concern for people who foul played with her and always gave them a tit for tat. Besides this, she had strong political connections and kept the entire film industry under her thumb. That is why, studiowallahs addressed her as "Madam." She had a big friend circle which included many male friends of high ranks including military rulers like Marshall Yahya Khan. In an interview, someone asked her about her love affairs. She gave a harsh reply "all half truths." The interviewer asked "alright then, lets have full truths." And Noor Jehan started counting, laighed, stopped in between and commented in Punjabi "hai nii nai nai karde vii enne ho gaye ne."
Whether she had 100 love affairs or more does not make a big difference to me. A streak of insanity exists in each one of us, and someone who remains a virgin throughout life is as good or as bad, or as normal or as abnormal compared to someone whose heart falls a 100 times.
What is important is that despite her limitations and problems, Noor Jehan led a creative and a productive life. She kept going on.
+Quote Post
DesiBaba
post Apr 7 2004, 02:50 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 244

Ur right.. but like.. i dont get it.. what did her 1st husband do to her since she decided to seek others..?! But what do u think of the article?! isnt it abit 2 much!?
+Quote Post
Pulkit
post Apr 9 2004, 03:00 AM
Post #4

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 71

Well, it is difficult for me to say that what was wrong in Noor Jehan's first husband that she sought another man. But as a student of clinical psychology with strong interest in psychoanalysis, I can assure you that the issue is not a simple one. When a marriage or a relationship falls, both parties have a role to play, it is not a case of a poor angel vs. a devil.
Secondly, marriages fall because we often bring into them the unfinished business of our childhood conflicts. As far as I can say, Noor Jehan also seemed to suffer from few severe conflicts. However, she seemed to derive a sublimated energy from her conflicts. Rather than making her give up, her conflicts guided her to take charge, be dominant and seek her wishes out. And thus she always took bold steps in conservative times.
+Quote Post
Inaam
post May 19 2004, 02:22 AM
Post #5

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 187

I agreed with Pulkit.

Inaam
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:14 AM