Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Kannada Spiritual Discourses

, Kannada Discourses on Philosophical Subjects

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Kannada Spiritual Discourses, Kannada Discourses on Philosophical Subjects
vadiraj
post Jun 11 2009, 05:31 PM
Post #31

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 112806

Dear Friends

I am uploading following clips on Kannada Philosphical Discourses.

The discourse on Narayana Varma

Narayana Varma : This famous stotra is also known as Narayana Kavacha and is especially advised to overcome fear, gain courage and protection. It is also a powerful protection against evils.

Uploading Narayana Varma Discourse by G.R.Achar. There are totally 11 clips on the Topic.

NarayanaVarma1-1 to 1-5 & NarayanaVarma2-1 to 2-6 each clip plays less than half an hour.

Title : NarayanaVarma2-5

Artist: G.R.Achar

Format: mp3

Bit Rate: 128kbps

Duration: 21.39

My Rating of the Clip : 8/10

Thanking You

Vadiraj

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Jun 11 2009, 05:44 PM
Post #32

Group Icon

Dear Friends

The discourse on Narayana Varma

Narayana Varma : This famous stotra is also known as Narayana Kavacha and is especially advised to overcome fear, gain courage and protection. It is also a powerful protection against evils.

Uploading Narayana Varma Discourse by G.R.Achar. There are totally 11 clips on the Topic.

NarayanaVarma1-1 to 1-5 & NarayanaVarma2-1 to 2-6 each clip plays less than half an hour.

Title : NarayanaVarma2-6

Artist: G.R.Achar

Duration: 21.39

My Rating of the Clip : 8/10

With this clip, the discourse on Narayana Varma by Shree G.R Achar Concludes.

Thanking You

Vadiraj

+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Jun 23 2009, 06:01 PM
Post #33

Group Icon

Dear Friends

The discourse on Sumadhvijay

Srimad Ananda Teertha, also known as Poornaprajna and Madhvacharya, is the propagator of the doctrine of Tattvavada. He is the last of the great Acharyas of Vedanta, and is also the 22nd commentator on the Brahma-Sûtra of Veda Vyasa.

His doctrine asserts that the differences are eternally real, and that hence there is more than one absolute real, and that Hari (Vishnu) is the only entity praised in the Shrutis and their adjuncts.

Srimad Ananda Teertha is commonly identified with Madhva, the third avataara of Mukhya PraaNa, the god of life, as given in the BaLittha Sukta of the Rig Veda. The first two avatara-s are as Hanuman and Bheemasena, and the third is Madhva, who came down to Earth as a sanyasi.

Srimad Ananda Teertha himself makes the claim to being Madhva in several instances, one of which is in the Vishnu-tattva-vinirnaya. It was recognized in his own time, and it has been documented, that he had all thirty-two shubha-lakshaNa-s that define a ruju-taattvika-yogi, including the prescribed height of ninety-six inches ("shaNNavati angulo.apetam") quoted in the Mahabharata-Tatparya-Nirnaya.

However, he is firmly set against the notion of accepting doctrines because they come from prophets or claimed gods. He also dismisses claims that only part of the Vedas are useful, and claims that even the so-called karma-kaNDa portions of them are only meant to worship Hari.

Sumadhvavijaya is a biographical account of Acharya Madhva composed by Sri Narayana Panditacharya, the son of Sri Trivikrama Panditacharya, who was a contemporary of Acharya Madhva. The generally accepted dates for Madhva are 1238-1317 CE (AD), while those for Narayana Panditacharya are 1295-1370 CE. It is very likely that the young Narayana was associated with many of the events covered in detailed descriptions of Acharya Madhva’s life.

I will be uploding discourses on Sumadhvijaya by Shree Brahmanaya Teerthachar. The discourse is in four patrs as under

1) Sumadhvijay-01-1 to Sumadhvijay-01-3

2) Sumadhvijay-02-1 to Sumadhvijay-02-3

3) Sumadhvijay-03-1 to Sumadhvijay-03-3

4) Sumadhvijay-04-1 to Sumadhvijay-04-4

I am Uploading now

Title : Sumadhvijay-01-1

Artist: Bramhanya Teerthachar

Duration: 21.29

My Rating of the Clip : 7/10

Thanking You

Vadiraj
+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Jun 23 2009, 06:56 PM
Post #34

Group Icon

Dear Friends

Srimad Ananda Teertha, also known as Poornaprajna and Madhvacharya, is the propagator of the doctrine of Tattvavada. He is the last of the great Acharyas of Vedanta, and is also the 22nd commentator on the Brahma-Sûtra of Veda Vyasa.

His doctrine asserts that the differences are eternally real, and that hence there is more than one absolute real, and that Hari (Vishnu) is the only entity praised in the Shrutis and their adjuncts.

Srimad Ananda Teertha is commonly identified with Madhva, the third avataara of Mukhya PraaNa, the god of life, as given in the BaLittha Sukta of the Rig Veda. The first two avatara-s are as Hanuman and Bheemasena, and the third is Madhva, who came down to Earth as a sanyasi.

Srimad Ananda Teertha himself makes the claim to being Madhva in several instances, one of which is in the Vishnu-tattva-vinirnaya. It was recognized in his own time, and it has been documented, that he had all thirty-two shubha-lakshaNa-s that define a ruju-taattvika-yogi, including the prescribed height of ninety-six inches ("shaNNavati angulo.apetam") quoted in the Mahabharata-Tatparya-Nirnaya.

However, he is firmly set against the notion of accepting doctrines because they come from prophets or claimed gods. He also dismisses claims that only part of the Vedas are useful, and claims that even the so-called karma-kaNDa portions of them are only meant to worship Hari.

Sumadhvavijaya is a biographical account of Acharya Madhva composed by Sri Narayana Panditacharya, the son of Sri Trivikrama Panditacharya, who was a contemporary of Acharya Madhva. The generally accepted dates for Madhva are 1238-1317 CE (AD), while those for Narayana Panditacharya are 1295-1370 CE. It is very likely that the young Narayana was associated with many of the events covered in detailed descriptions of Acharya Madhva’s life.

I will be uploding discourses on Sumadhvijaya by Shree Brahmanaya Teerthachar. The discourse is in four patrs as under

I am Uploading now

Title : Sumadhvijay-01-2

Thanking You

Vadiraj
[/quote]
+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Jun 23 2009, 07:15 PM
Post #35

Group Icon

Dear Friends

I am Uploading now

Title : Sumadhvijay-01-3

Thanking You

Vadiraj

+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Jun 23 2009, 07:34 PM
Post #36

Group Icon

Dear Friends

Sumadhvavijaya is a biographical account of Acharya Madhva composed by Sri Narayana Panditacharya, the son of Sri Trivikrama Panditacharya, who was a contemporary of Acharya Madhva. The generally accepted dates for Madhva are 1238-1317 CE (AD), while those for Narayana Panditacharya are 1295-1370 It is very likely that the young Narayana was associated with many of the events covered in detailed descriptions of Acharya Madhva’s life.

I am uploding discourses on Sumadhvijaya by Shree Brahmanaya Teerthachar.

The discourse is in four patrs as under

1) Sumadhvijay-01-1 to Sumadhvijay-01-3 (Already Uploaded)

2) Sumadhvijay-02-1 to Sumadhvijay-02-3 (Under Progress)

I am Uploading now

Title : Sumadhvijay-02-1

Duration: 19:44

Thanking You

Vadiraj
+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Jun 23 2009, 07:47 PM
Post #37

Group Icon

Dear Friends

Sumadhvavijaya is a biographical account of Acharya Madhva composed by Sri Narayana Panditacharya, the son of Sri Trivikrama Panditacharya, who was a contemporary of Acharya Madhva. The generally accepted dates for Madhva are 1238-1317 CE (AD), while those for Narayana Panditacharya are 1295-1370 It is very likely that the young Narayana was associated with many of the events covered in detailed descriptions of Acharya Madhva’s life.

I am Uploading now

Title : Sumadhvijay-02-2

Thanking You

Vadiraj
+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Jun 23 2009, 07:59 PM
Post #38

Group Icon

Dear Friends

I am Uploading now

Title : Sumadhvijay-02-3

Thanking You

Vadiraj

+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Jun 23 2009, 08:13 PM
Post #39

Group Icon

Dear Friends

2) Sumadhvijay-02-1 to Sumadhvijay-02-3 (Already Uploaded)

3) Sumadhvijay-03-1 to Sumadhvijay-03-3 (Under Progress)

I am Uploading now

Title : Sumadhvijay-03-1

Duration: 17:53

Thanking You

Vadiraj

+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Jun 23 2009, 08:28 PM
Post #40

Group Icon

Dear Friends

I am Uploading now

Title : Sumadhvijay-03-2

Thanking You

Vadiraj

+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Jun 23 2009, 08:39 PM
Post #41

Group Icon

Dear Friends

I am Uploading now

Title : Sumadhvijay-03-3

Thanking You

Vadiraj

+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Jun 23 2009, 08:54 PM
Post #42

Group Icon

Dear Friends

3) Sumadhvijay-03-1 to Sumadhvijay-03-3 (Already Uploaded)

4) Sumadhvijay-04-1 to Sumadhvijay-04-4 (Under Progress)

I am Uploading now

Title : Sumadhvijay-04-1

Duration: 18:41

Thanking You

Vadiraj
+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Jun 23 2009, 09:05 PM
Post #43

Group Icon

Dear Friends

I am Uploading now

Title : Sumadhvijay-04-2

Duration: 18:41

Thanking You

Vadiraj

+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Jun 23 2009, 09:19 PM
Post #44

Group Icon

Dear Friends

I am Uploading now

Title : Sumadhvijay-04-3

Duration: 18:40

Thanking You

Vadiraj

+Quote Post
vadiraj
post Jun 23 2009, 09:29 PM
Post #45

Group Icon

Dear Friends

4) Sumadhvijay-04-1 to Sumadhvijay-04-4 ( Under Progress )

I am Uploading now

Title : Sumadhvijay-04-4

Duration: 18:40

Discourses on Sumadhvijay Competes with this clip.

Thanking You

Vadiraj

+Quote Post

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:33 AM