Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Hamara Blogs

, Community Blogs

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hamara Blogs, Community Blogs
cYb0rG
post Mar 15 2005, 09:57 AM
Post #1

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hamara Blogs

You all have noticed by now, the Blog technology wave has been hit amongst most communities. Why should be we lag behind? IPB's community blog has been set up on HF. You can access public blogs from the Blogs link, placed next to Today's active Topics.

What is blog?

You will find plenty if you google it. Typically a blog is a journal which is updated daily. Only the blog owner can initiate a discussion on his/her own blog.

How do I enable my blog?

Every member can have his/her own blog. For this, first, you need to enable it. Click on "My Controls", you will find a link called "Your Blog Settings" under "Community Blog" in the menu placed on the left. Click on "Your Blog Settings" and then click on "Activate Your Blog".

Where do I find the settings for the Blog?

Each user can have his/her own settings and preferences. Once you have activated the blog, you will find the links to settings from "My Controls" -> Community Blog.

Can I make my blog personal?

Of course, yes. You could do that from the settings.

Can I create various categories for my various blog topics?

Yes, you could do that from the settings.

I have more questions about how this works? How can I get additional help?

Simply creata topic on Computing and Technology forum. We will try our best to answer your queries.

Don't show Me your attitude, I've enough of Mine.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:18 AM