Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Welcome To Afghanistan

, In connection with The Khobi SHow

> Hamara Radio Rules

All DJs, RJs and Listeners should abide by the rules mentioned in HF Guidelines -> Guidelines for DJ/RJs and Guidelines for HF Radio Listeners - http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?act=boardrules

9 Pages V « < 6 7 8 9 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welcome To Afghanistan, In connection with The Khobi SHow
Afghan Music Info
Would u like to know
YES [ 12 ] ** [100.00%]
NO [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 12
Guests cannot vote 
IDOL
post Dec 27 2006, 09:12 PM
Post #106

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1583

4. Dr. Fitrat Nashinas’ song “ Agar jilwa numayee” “ if you give a glimpse of your beauty” (Persian)……ir ur my love…if ur interested in loyality…if ur happy with me…if ur a loyal love of me , a broken heart….i will explain u all the pains…and I will give my life for u…..wow, with such hair…with such height…u gave hard time for flowers…u took away my secureness from me…. ur narrow waist….ur flower like mouth….u play…all nightingales will sing for u….i come to ur door….when ur dad is not around…..i ask for u….find ur trace…sit next to u….in lover’s party…when u pass me…..and talk with ur sweet lips….everyone will lose their heart and faith….ur queen of beauty….ur valuable stone….ur nightingale…don’t send ur arrows towards a muslim’s heart…wither laughter and cry I become ur slave.

.......................................................................IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
IDOL
post Dec 27 2006, 09:14 PM
Post #107

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

5. Ahmad Zahir’s song “ Baaz Amadi Aai Jaan e man” “ you came back again, o’ my dear” (Persian)…..all souls to die for u (tumpar qurban hon jai)…..my soul…and hundreds like me….die for u….die for u….me who flied freely……now stuck….now I accept ur slavery….bowing…my soul and hundreds like me die for u……u said , whose beloved I am?…I say, mine, mine…my beloved…..u said, whose are u staring at?…I said, starring at u….starring at u…looking at u…hundreds like me die for u….to night if the nightingale sings, I sing with…..caoz there’s load from the night when u weren’t here…..

.......................................................................IPB Image

+Quote Post
IDOL
post Dec 27 2006, 09:16 PM
Post #108

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

6. Farhad Daarya’s song “ Degar Bara Beshoredam, Badansanam Ba jaan e Tu” “ if I start again, I will be the same , I swear to you (tumhari qasam)” ……I dun want this short life, ur my life, I swear to u….i dun want this painful soul, caoz ur my soul ….i swear to u……if without u I am up in sky…I am as sad and dark as a cloud……and if without you I’m in a garden….actually, I am in a prison….i swear to u….if u block all the ways, I will break them all , I swear to u…..pleasant hearing would be ur name….pleasant memory would be your love….protect me, caoz I am all ruined…I swear to u…..

+Quote Post
IDOL
post Dec 27 2006, 09:17 PM
Post #109

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

7. Faiz Karezi’s song “ Qismat che waqt basha ke toyeet konom” “ when would be the time , I can marry you” (persian)…….ur like rose…I wanna smell u like a flower…when would be the time to marry u…..i am your broken heart lover…..i luv u very much…I wanna kiss ur hand from the night of weddin till morning ……when would be the time to marry u…….will buy u pearls…..every stuff (nazar na lagne ke) buy for u…..when would be time to marry u…….send u beautiful dresses…when would be the time to marry u…….turn on the gas light….lighten all villages…..bring different dishes….invite all villagers…..put on beautiful necklaces on ur neck…..when would be the time to marry u…

+Quote Post
IDOL
post Dec 27 2006, 09:18 PM
Post #110

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

8. Dr. Fitrat Nashina’s song “ Ashiqam ba royat, tu daani ya na daani” (Persian) “ I love your face beauty, do u know it or not”……I am interested in you , do u know it or not ……o’ non believer…u took away all my soul and heart….ur luv made me embarrassed infront of all….my heart is searching for u…do u know it or not……uv made and then broke the promise….love became toy of children……ur good manner killes me…do u know it or not….

+Quote Post
IDOL
post Dec 27 2006, 09:19 PM
Post #111

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

9. Qadir Eshpari’s song “ Naazi jaan” (Persian) “ dear Naazi”……dear naazi ur stealing my heart….dear naazi ur mine…dear naazi with your one glance…uv made me crazy… same to those stories of Laila…u’ve made me ….majnoon….naazi come back to me…..(incomplete)

+Quote Post
IDOL
post Dec 27 2006, 09:20 PM
Post #112

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

10. Naghma’s song, “mohabbat” (Pashtu) “love”….if love wasn’t a burning fire…I wouldn’t have gone crazy for u…all night I cry for u…..i ask u from almighty Allah…. I wouldn’t fall in luv with u easily….if ur eyes weren’t such killer…..i am like a dew and ur butterfly…..i wish u never had relation with flower…I wouldn’t have gone crazy for u….i cry all night…I ask u from almighty Allah…..

+Quote Post
IDOL
post Dec 27 2006, 09:22 PM
Post #113

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

11. Shamshad Gawandai’s remix “ roo roo kegda qadamoona ashna” (Pashtu) “ walk slowly, slowly” ……walk slowly….pain of heart lets everyone know….slowly put ur hands….ur bangles make noise…..ur face is beautiful like a flower….ur wearings are nice….ur real home is KABUL….ur love burns whole world….(incomplete)

+Quote Post
IDOL
post Dec 27 2006, 09:32 PM
Post #114

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

the musical instruments talked about in the show are:

IPB Image

• Daira
IPB Image
  • Drums

IPB Image

• Dhool or Dool
IPB Image

• Rubab
IPB Image

• Ghichaak or Richaak
IPB Image

• Sarinda
IPB Image

• Tambor or Tanbor
IPB Image

• Tula
IPB Image

• ZerBaghali
http://www.afghan-network.net/Culture/instruments.html

+Quote Post
IDOL
post Dec 27 2006, 10:24 PM
Post #115

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

This is naghma

IPB Image

+Quote Post
IDOL
post Dec 27 2006, 10:26 PM
Post #116

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

naghma

IPB Image

+Quote Post
IDOL
post Dec 27 2006, 10:26 PM
Post #117

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

naghma

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Nimii
post Dec 28 2006, 02:17 PM
Post #118

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 3

I just got one word to describe this programme - SUPERB! Ppl who missed this programme! You really missed it guys! It was worth every minute of the 1. 40 odd mins programme!

Khobi (IDOL) has put all her efforts of collecting information over a period of time and had given us an insight into the geography, chronological events of the country, the people, the music and everything associated with Afghanistan! She did a voice over programme which was fantastic and I would recommend a repeat of this programme, (tho' I have stealthily recorded it wink.gif )

Inaam, Shaibaal, Mukeshfan who were with me and listening to this programme will concur with me!

IT WAS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!

KHOBZ! EXCELLENT PROGRAMME FROM YOU GIRL! WAY TO GO! Looking forward to such illustrative, illuminating programmes from your end!

Thanks for relaying it when I could sit back and listen (apart from jigging to those fast numbers rotate1.gif )

THANK YOU!

N wub.gif
+Quote Post
bawlachintu
post Dec 29 2006, 07:09 PM
Post #119

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 743

Good presentation Khobi. Congratulations !

Here is the best singer of universe

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -George Bernard Shaw ."

+Quote Post
Inaam
post Dec 29 2006, 09:29 PM
Post #120

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 187

clap1.gif Well done, Khobi. It was a marvelous show!!!

+Quote Post

9 Pages V « < 6 7 8 9 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 2nd May 2024 - 03:24 AM