Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Ganga Maiya Tohe Piyari Chadhaibo

, Zippoo ji at last!!!!

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ganga Maiya Tohe Piyari Chadhaibo, Zippoo ji at last!!!!
zippoo
post Aug 7 2005, 05:27 AM
Post #16

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1791

Preety Ji,

Kya karein, kambakht smiley lagaana bhool jaate hain (mazaak karne ke baad smiley lagake logon ko kehna ke mazaak kar raha hoon kuchh ajeeb lagta hai). Waise bhi agar dono duuaon mein se se sirf ek deta toh aapka kaha thheek hota (tanik soch kar boliye te ki mein jhoot boleya)(koi na?).

Aapki ma ke taraf se jo bhi milega sar aankhon pe lekar so jaayenge.

Utna Hee Upkaar Samajh Koyi Jitna Saath Nibha De
Janam Maran Ka Meyl Hai Sapna Yeh Sapna Bisra De
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
maheshks
post Aug 7 2005, 06:55 AM
Post #17

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 1790

Preety ye Zippoo Bhaiyya to ek hi film ke gaane sun kar kashi soney ke liye jaane
ki taiyyari main jut gayen hain. Baaki bhojpuri gaano ka kya hoga. blab.gif Hamen to
woh bhi chaayiyen. smile1.gif

Preety the period 1962-65 was the golden period for bhojpuri movies. Director
Kundan Kumar directed one gem after the other. Those were remarkable movies
backed by some spirited music by Chitragupt. Kundan Kumar gave four land mark
movies during these four years. Besides GMTPC, the songs of that movie you have already uploaded, there were Laagi Nahin Chootey Rama (1963), Bhauji(1965) and Ganga(1965). All blockbusters....in between in 1963 the music director SN Tripathi also chipped in with another block buster Bidesia. These five movies still weigh heavy on all the other Bhaujpuri movies made till today even if put together.

Hahahahahahaha...ab matlab ki baat. Do you have the songs of these movies. rolleyes.gif I saw these movies when I was in Delhi...remember our old DD used to show regional movies in the saturday eveninings.Agar in filmon ke gaane hain to upload karo....they are really melodius....shaayad zippoo bhaiyya kashi jaane ka vichaar tyag dein. camera.gif

When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others
+Quote Post
preet
post Aug 7 2005, 08:17 AM
Post #18

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 429

QUOTE(maheshks @ Aug 7 2005, 06:55 AM)
Laagi Nahin Chootey Rama (1963),  Bhauji(1965) and Ganga(1965).

Mahesh ji aapne kya naam le liya...!!! have been trying to find it for so long now!!! all of these yahaa tuk ki Bihar main bhi kahaa kahaa se dundh ke logon ko contact kiya but kahin nahi mila mujhe!!! sad1.gif
laagi nahi chute rama... ke 2 songs i remember that i want badly... it was there in my mom's collection but my sisters seems to have distroyed them sad1.gif

1- bhaini aawara sajni pucha na pawanwa se laagi naa hi chute raama....

2- laali laali hotawa se barse la lalyiya ki ras chue la...

"When beauty talks, nobody notices what grammar it uses"
+Quote Post
mmuk2004
post Aug 8 2005, 12:31 AM
Post #19

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 907

clap1.gif clap1.gif clap1.gif

Used to hear these songs on those terrible loudspeakers day in and day out on every possible festival... Cannot believe that they can bring back such wonderful memories. Thank you, Preety!

Madhavi

"This isn't right, this isn't even wrong."
Wolfgang Pauli (1900-1958)

"There are no facts, only interpretations."
Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900)

+Quote Post
Talaikya
post Aug 8 2005, 01:55 AM
Post #20

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 402

QUOTE(zippoo @ Aug 6 2005, 06:57 PM)
Preety Ji,

Kya karein, kambakht smiley lagaana bhool jaate hain (mazaak karne ke baad smiley lagake logon ko kehna ke mazaak kar raha hoon kuchh ajeeb lagta hai).

Pehle tau hamare thread mein aa kar ham par vaar karte hain, phir hamari peeth peechhay hamari shikayat??? Ghor anyay, maha paap!! blab.gif No wonder you need to take these frequent trips to Kashi!! rolleyes.gif

Achha yeh bataiye, jab aap real life mein kisise joke karte hain tau aap ki body language kya bolti hain?? Yahan par body language ki jagah emoticons lete hain. Does that sound so ajeeb/ unreasonable??

Bataiye, bataiye???!!!

You must be the change you want to see in the world - Mahatma Gandhi
+Quote Post
Talaikya
post Aug 8 2005, 02:03 AM
Post #21

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 402

QUOTE(zippoo @ Aug 6 2005, 12:49 PM)
HF mein toh baaki sab ne achhuut bana ke apne dhaagon se mujhe nikaal diya hai, iske bawajood aapne meri baat rakh li. Ab jab sachmuch hamesha ke liye Kashi jaane ka nirhnay kar chuka hoon, ganga kinaare aapka gunhgaan karunga aur pandon ko aapki kahaaniyan sunaoonga.

Kitna jhooth bolte hain aap Zippoo ji!! blab.gif
Kisne nikala apne dhaagon se??
Haan jab Preety ke gun gaan kar rahe hain tab pandon ko yeh bhi batana na bhoolna ki who actually set that stick figure afire rollf.gif

You must be the change you want to see in the world - Mahatma Gandhi
+Quote Post
fiftysomeone
post Aug 8 2005, 05:46 AM
Post #22

Group Icon

Member No.: 2341

QUOTE(preety @ Aug 6 2005, 09:15 PM)
oopss sorry 50some1 ji i will u/l the correct version tomorrow... meanwhile i will remove this one...
glad you liked the songs smile1.gif

Preety sahiba,
I remember watching this movie back then, and couldn't make head or tail of the language - Bhojpuri was a bit different from Avadhi, the dialect of east UP (which I could understand but not speak). However the elders and domestic help didn't have any difficulty, in fact they loved it, since they spoke in dialect on regular basis - and do so even now. The songs were clear enough though, and quite hummable too.
Thanks for evoking the nostalgia, and u/l the Rafi song when convenient.
Cheers.
+Quote Post
Anil4
post Aug 8 2005, 09:06 AM
Post #23

Group Icon

Member No.: 64

Preety and Fiftysomeone

When you mention Bhojpuri and Awadhi, reminds me of 4-5 days my wife and I spent about 20 years ago in Lucknow/Gonda/Ayodhya area trying to trace the village from which my wife's grandfather had migrated in 1920's. We only had a 45 year old letter to go by.

Much to the annoyance of my wife and the amusement of the locals, I tried to converse with them in the language spoken by my grandparents which was a mixture of bhojpuri and hindustani.. Absolutely love that dialect , can understand it, but barely able to speak it.

Anil

+Quote Post
preet
post Aug 8 2005, 10:15 AM
Post #24

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(fiftysomeone @ Aug 8 2005, 05:46 AM)
Preety sahiba,
I remember watching this movie back then, and couldn't make head or tail of the language - Bhojpuri was a bit different from Avadhi, the dialect of east UP (which I could understand but  not speak). However the elders and domestic help didn't have any difficulty, in fact they loved it, since they spoke in dialect on regular basis - and do so even now. The songs were clear enough though, and quite hummable too.
Thanks for evoking the nostalgia, and u/l the Rafi song when convenient.
Cheers.

if you want i can translate the songs for you so that you can understand it better smile1.gif but it will take some time as i will have to ask my mom to help me with some words... so just tell me and as soon as possible i will do it for you
i will u/l the Rafi song soon somewthing or the other is always going wrong sad1.gif

+Quote Post
preet
post Aug 8 2005, 10:18 AM
Post #25

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Talaikya @ Aug 8 2005, 02:03 AM)
QUOTE(zippoo @ Aug 6 2005, 12:49 PM)
HF mein toh baaki sab ne achhuut bana ke apne dhaagon se mujhe nikaal diya hai, iske bawajood aapne meri baat rakh li. Ab jab sachmuch hamesha ke liye Kashi jaane ka nirhnay kar chuka hoon, ganga kinaare aapka gunhgaan karunga aur pandon ko aapki kahaaniyan sunaoonga.

Kitna jhooth bolte hain aap Zippoo ji!! blab.gif
Kisne nikala apne dhaagon se??
Haan jab Preety ke gun gaan kar rahe hain tab pandon ko yeh bhi batana na bhoolna ki who actually set that stick figure afire rollf.gif

T... me a graphic designer do need to have a visual to get the right idea wink2.gif

+Quote Post
oye_sonu
post Aug 8 2005, 03:35 PM
Post #26

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 2547

Arrii BAAP ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif hum to viswas hi nehi karre hai ke eh cycle waali chokariya gaane bhi UPLOAD karat hai.........

Preety ji AAP to kamal kar deye hai Shailendra FORUMWA mai !!! tongue.gif

Hum bhi kahe Sasur itna Halchal kaha se ho raha hai shailendra forumwa mai !!! tongue.gif tongue.gif

Hum kbahi nehi suna hoo Shailendra ka Bhojpuri geet, shailendra hamaar no2 lyrics writer hai !!!!

But kaa kare HF mangement haamar ko TRUST ke kabil nehi samjhat !!!
tongue.gif tongue.gif

Uhh sochat hai chokra GAana chori karke na bhag jayi.. iss waste TRUSTED nehi baanat hai hamar ko , chalo kono baat nehi !!!

tongue.gif tongue.gif

ETHO ek kaam aur kijiye PREETY aand ZIPOO ji, lyrics kaahe nehi post karte hai

inn gaane ki, bhai hum Tahra punjabi jayada nehi samajh payenge Bhojpuri !! rolleyes.gif

Hamaar pass Shailendra ji ka Tesri kasam ka geetwa hai, aap log kahe to UPLOADWA kar de kaa !!!

plz dont mind all for fun:)

SJ fan thumbs-up.gif

Sonu

forgive me if I miss replying or reading ur post............bit busy :-( !
Duniya ne kitna samjhaya, kaun hai apna kaun paraya
Phir bhi dil ki chot chhupa kar humne aapka dil behalya
Khud hi mar mitne ki ye zid hai hamaari......
sach hai duniya waalon hum hain anari !

......back to basics!!!

My artists :-
Shankar Jaikishan- Composers with magical touch !!

This year we CELEBRATE 60 years of Shankar Jaikishan music . come join the celebrations !
Join the SJ fans group for more information :
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/shankarjaikishan/

Join FACEBOOK shankar jaikishan group

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=123537751015751
+Quote Post
preet
post Aug 8 2005, 03:51 PM
Post #27

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Sonu i will try to post in the lyrics and meaning as soon as possible... badi khushi hui jaan ke ki aapko interest hai humaari bhaasha main smile1.gif

chinta mut kijiye abhi gaane yahaa ek month ke liye to hain hi jub bhi tmship mil jayega aap d/l kar lijiyega nahi to main 30 days ke baad bhi hu yahaa tongue.gif

rahi baat aapke post ki...i dont mind i cant speak the language myself but... bahoot mushkil se mere ko samajh aaya tongue.gif bahoot buri bhojpuri bolte hai aap by god!!! rollf.gif tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Bawra Jay
post Aug 8 2005, 11:46 PM
Post #28

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 561

QUOTE(preety @ Aug 6 2005, 11:45 AM)
QUOTE(fiftysomeone @ Aug 6 2005, 09:09 PM)
QUOTE(preety @ Aug 6 2005, 02:26 PM)
5. Sonwa ke pinjra main...
Md. Rafi

Preety sahiba,
Been looking for this movie's songs for quite some time now - many thanks.
However there seems to be some problem with the Sonwa ke Pinjra (Rafi) song. From 2:36 to 2:51 it starts playing the He Ganga Maiya song and then returns to the Rafi song! Could you check pls.
50Some1

oopss sorry 50some1 ji i will u/l the correct version tomorrow... meanwhile i will remove this one...

The way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart. --Gautama Buddha
+Quote Post
Bawra Jay
post Aug 8 2005, 11:49 PM
Post #29

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 561

QUOTE(preety @ Aug 8 2005, 06:21 AM)
Sonu i will try to post in the lyrics and meaning as soon as possible... badi khushi hui jaan ke ki aapko interest hai humaari bhaasha main smile1.gif

chinta mut kijiye abhi gaane yahaa ek month ke liye to hain hi jub bhi tmship mil jayega aap d/l kar lijiyega nahi to main 30 days ke baad bhi hu yahaa  tongue.gif

rahi baat aapke post ki...i dont mind i cant speak the language myself but... bahoot mushkil se mere ko samajh aaya tongue.gif bahoot buri bhojpuri bolte hai aap by god!!! rollf.gif  tongue.gif

Nice uploads Preety Ji tongue.gif ... Now when I had heard some Bhojpuri FOLK music on TV , etc. it sounded little bit different, I can explain the difference as I dont even understood half of it , except those sounding similiar to hindi words.... So tell me what would be the exact difference if there is at all between this songs and traditional Bhojpuri folk songs.....

The way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart. --Gautama Buddha
+Quote Post
preet
post Aug 8 2005, 11:49 PM
Post #30

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Bawra Jay @ Aug 8 2005, 11:46 PM)
QUOTE(preety @ Aug 6 2005, 11:45 AM)
QUOTE(fiftysomeone @ Aug 6 2005, 09:09 PM)
QUOTE(preety @ Aug 6 2005, 02:26 PM)
5. Sonwa ke pinjra main...
Md. Rafi

Preety sahiba,
Been looking for this movie's songs for quite some time now - many thanks.
However there seems to be some problem with the Sonwa ke Pinjra (Rafi) song. From 2:36 to 2:51 it starts playing the He Ganga Maiya song and then returns to the Rafi song! Could you check pls.
50Some1

BJJJJJJJJ you had the song of this movie!!! to pehle kyo nahi load kiya maine kitna sur khapaaya inko LP se convert karne main Grrrrrrrrrr angry2.gif

+Quote Post

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:29 PM