Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

हमारी मेहफ़ील

, सा रे ग म प

33 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> हमारी मेहफ़ील, सा रे ग म प
Rating  4
Anwar_Fan
post Oct 27 2007, 02:03 AM
Post #31

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 4348

Bohot Khoob Dost, Kya Mithas Se Gaya Hai...........Wah excl.gif

Hayraan Hoon Ke Aap Ko Iss Khat Mein Kya Likhun...........Kya Andaaz Se Line Mari Hai love.gif

The texture and consistency of your voice is wonderful

Oh..Ho....Ho...........Agar Marjaun Rooh Bhatkegi Tere Intezaar.................Superb

Harish Bhai your name was written all over this song. thumbs-up.gif

My Next Farmaish for you is Kisi Na Kisi Se Kabhie Na Kabhie (Kashmir Ki Kali) and with even more Shararat Pan wink.gif

If you have'nt got the track, here it is
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
King Rafi
post Oct 27 2007, 02:08 AM
Post #32

Group Icon

Member No.: 13821

Anwar mian, have i sung it that well? Let me go back and listen again wink2.gif

Aap ki sab farmaish sar ankhon par!

BTW, what you have attached above is the karaoke track or original sound track?

When it comes to singing, first comes Rafi saab. Then comes God.
+Quote Post
Anwar_Fan
post Oct 27 2007, 02:10 AM
Post #33

Group Icon

QUOTE(King Rafi @ Oct 26 2007, 07:38 PM) *

Anwar mian, have i sung it that well? Let me go back and listen again wink2.gif

Aap ki sab farmaish sar ankhon par!

BTW, what you have attached above is the karaoke track or original sound track?

It is Karaoke, if you want I'll up load it for you on esnips and save your ratio smile.gif
+Quote Post
King Rafi
post Oct 27 2007, 02:22 AM
Post #34

Group Icon

That will be great! (putting on esnips) But I'll take some time with this as this is my least favorite song of Kashmir ki Kali. There are 3 great duets, and one great fast number and one great sad number and another great solo (subhanalla, haseen chehra). So 'Kisi na Kisise' and 'Balama Khuli Hava' takes a backseat in my choices.

But not anymore. I'll look at 'Kisi na Kisi se' with a fresh perspective and bring it up to the level of other songs smile1.gif

+Quote Post
Sangeet
post Oct 27 2007, 02:35 AM
Post #35

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Angels
Member No.: 6366

QUOTE(King Rafi @ Oct 27 2007, 12:01 AM) *

@OMkar bhai,

Hadn't read this thread for a while, so reading your posts now. You wanted the original track of 'Sar jo tera chakraye'? I'll post it.

In the meantime, on the farmaish of our dear anwar mian, ye prem patra pesh karne ki ijaazat chahta hun.

Very Nice. One of my fav romantic song of all times smile1.gif

Sangeet

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Obscure Albums of 60s/70s/80s/90s
Random Obscure Tracks from 70s-90s
Kavita K - Down The Years
Need Info
+Quote Post
Sangeet
post Oct 27 2007, 02:36 AM
Post #36

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 6366

QUOTE(OMkar @ Oct 20 2007, 12:52 AM) *

और ये हुई मेह्फ़ील की शुरूवात!

Main Hoon Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhum Jhumroo, Fakkad Jhum Banke Ghumroo!! Yodleeooo....... smile.gif

Nice one Omkar. Sung with same fun and frolic like the one and only Kishore Kumar biggrin.gif

Sangeet

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Obscure Albums of 60s/70s/80s/90s
Random Obscure Tracks from 70s-90s
Kavita K - Down The Years
Need Info
+Quote Post
OMkar
post Oct 27 2007, 02:39 AM
Post #37

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 7772

QUOTE(King Rafi @ Oct 27 2007, 12:01 AM) *
@OMkar bhai,

Hadn't read this thread for a while, so reading your posts now. You wanted the original track of 'Sar jo tera chakraye'? I'll post it.

In the meantime, on the farmaish of our dear anwar mian, ye prem patra pesh karne ki ijaazat chahta hun.

Claassssssss, really what a lovely voice u have got!!! And really very consistent!!! heard it 3 times continuously!! Gr888 job done, KRbhai!!! Even I would like to hear 'kisi na kisise mahi na kahi' in ur voice!!! Anwar mian, thanks for the track.

KRbhai, I dont need the original track of 'sar jo tera chakraye'.. I want you to sing or play some intrument on the karaoke track u already provided as I dont know from where to start and where to end... hope u got me!! rolleyes.gif

IPB Image
Only THIS MOMENT is in my hand and I just want to live that Perfectly!!!
IPB Image
+Quote Post
King Rafi
post Oct 28 2007, 12:52 AM
Post #38

Group Icon

OMkarji,

Currently even I can't make head and tail of 'Sar jo tera chakraye' Karaoke track. But hopefully I shd crack it when I have some free time.

As I had told you before, here is the Kishoreda number I wanted to dedicate to you. Coincidently, thx to Kishoreda for the karaoke track. Presenting with a Bekaraar Dil...

+Quote Post
OMkar
post Oct 28 2007, 01:31 AM
Post #39

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 7772

QUOTE(King Rafi @ Oct 28 2007, 12:52 AM) *
OMkarji,

Currently even I can't make head and tail of 'Sar jo tera chakraye' Karaoke track. But hopefully I shd crack it when I have some free time.

As I had told you before, here is the Kishoreda number I wanted to dedicate to you. Coincidently, thx to Kishoreda for the karaoke track. Presenting with a Bekaraar Dil...

Sachchi, KRbhai!!!!!! Just can not imagine you have literally dedicated a song for ME!!!! Bahut Bahut Shukriya Mere Dost bow.gif EK KADAK SALUTE FOR YOU!!!!!

Listening to ur lovely song while typing this msg... You really have mastery over singing any type of and any singer's song!!! Gr88888 dude!!! You simple made my evening!!! Wah mere dost!!! Please give me ur eSnips songs link!!

Thanks once again bow.gif

p.s. Dude, whats ur name? And please remove 'Ji' from my name, simply call me 'OMkar', thats all smile.gif bow.gif

IPB Image
Only THIS MOMENT is in my hand and I just want to live that Perfectly!!!
IPB Image
+Quote Post
King Rafi
post Oct 28 2007, 01:41 AM
Post #40

Group Icon

It is heartening to note that I have made your evening! I'll call you OMkar, and you can call me Harish.

My esnips folder is...

http://www.esnips.com/web/ishqvishq-MySongs/

My earlier songs in the enips folder might not be very good, but at least you'll know my likings smile1.gif

Sunny (King Kishore) is a very good friend of mine, and he has been instrumental in enrolling me here! And my nick name of 'King Rafi' is also inspired by Sunny's nick name!

+Quote Post
sanjkash
post Oct 28 2007, 03:13 AM
Post #41

Group Icon

Member No.: 9573

First of all Congratulations to KR sahab for 2 (different legends) songs. Great voice, great & clear singing, very well done. Keep it up. Abhi to only shuruaat hui hai Mehfil ki...kya kahete ho..?
Now, Thanks to HT bhai, Azad bhai, OMkar Bhau and AnwarFan Bhai for appreciations and providing helpful comments and tips. I agree with Azad bhai (well caught), I was nervous and I was (some) off-notes & my breathing was very poor during "Main Gaaoon Tum..." etc.
OMkar bhau provided good tips on changing the microphone. Today afternoon, I made it to buy a new microphone, saw an opportunity (no one at home) & recorded following two songs. Here they are!
I must say the new microphone works wonderfully.
I tried to put the songs in eSnips and found quality degradation, so I am tempted to provide here files again (& no esnips widgets, as one day I need to find out the cause for that).
Anyway, ....Microphone testing.....first song with background karake track, second song without background (free singing). Both songs are purposely one stanza only (cannot afford to bore you).
Enjoy and provide comments, tips & suggestions.
1) Pukarta chala hoon main (my tribute to Rafi)

2) Taqdeer ka fasan (my tribute to Rafi)

Sanjay

+Quote Post
King Rafi
post Oct 28 2007, 11:34 AM
Post #42

Group Icon

Sanjay,

Thanks to your kind words. A lot of the credit should also go to you for teaching us how to get the best out of Audacity!

Your new mic seems to have made perceptible difference. Can you pls tell us what was your old mic and which is your new one?

I heard your 'Pukarata Chala..' And you have packed a lot of emotions! You sounded very smooth at lots of places, and it is only a matter of practice to sing the whole song smoothly. I thought the phrase 'zulf ki' sounded different to the original, and you might like to check that out.

And since this is song full of subtle nuances, I think you have done a wonderful job on the whole!

A suggestion. Why don't you open an esnips account and upload your songs there? Benefits:
1. Those who wd like to d/l and listen to your songs need not worry abt ratio.
2. Those who come after one month, can still listen to your song.

Thanks once again for 'Pukarta..'

+Quote Post
King Kishore
post Oct 28 2007, 06:40 PM
Post #43

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 10681

Omkar, Sanjay and Harish, you guys are really good, Keep it going friends. thumbs-up.gif
Anwar Fan, when do we hear you ?

Omkar - Harish (King Rafi) and I are friends and am glad you all have become friends too.
Since he is a big fan of Rafi, he decided to keep this nick. smile.gif

-----
Aadmi Theek Se Dekh Paata Naheen, Aur Parde Pe Manzar Badal Jaata Hai,
Ek Baar Chaley Jaate Hain Jo Din-Raat, Suboh-Shaam, Wo Phir Naheen Aate, Wo Phir Naheen Aate,
Zindagi Ke Safar Mein Guzar Jaate Hain Jo Makaam, Wo Phir Naheen Aate, Wo Phir Naheen Aate...

-----
+Quote Post
Anwar_Fan
post Oct 28 2007, 07:47 PM
Post #44

Group Icon

Wah excl.gif Sanjay,

what a beauty........Pukartha Chala Hoon Mein - beautiful vocal resonance, very smooth singing with emphasis on the dhang for instance Gallee Gallee Bahaar Ki, Bass Ek Chaon Zulf Ki, Bas Ik Nighah Pyaar Ki.........Wah excl.gif

Kya Baat Hai...........this was a really treat, well done

Taqdeer Ka Fasana............Saanson Mein Aaaj...........beautiful vocal control and appropriate application of Bass at the right places, Bohot khub.

Ghustaki Maaf, but you must sing your songs with a track as that would only beautify your singing and make stand aout even more

and if individuals don't have the particular track for a song............yaaro, mere jigar ke tukro please ask each other wub.gif

Once again well done Sanjay
+Quote Post
Anwar_Fan
post Oct 28 2007, 07:57 PM
Post #45

Group Icon

QUOTE(King Rafi @ Oct 27 2007, 07:22 PM) *

OMkarji,

well done KR,

Wonderful expressions, well controlled decending sur.............Raag Ho Koi Milan Ka clap1.gif

smile.gif
+Quote Post

33 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:15 PM