Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

The Three Reigning Queens

, Albums of Madhubala, Meena Kumari & Nargis

64 Pages V « < 55 56 57 58 59 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Three Reigning Queens, Albums of Madhubala, Meena Kumari & Nargis
taiyab53
post Jul 9 2011, 05:00 PM
Post #841

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Angels
Member No.: 8060

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jul 9 2011, 02:26 PM) *
(Meena) Satta Bazaar (1959)

This is a beautiful early album of Kalyanji & Anandji with many hit songs. The chart buster was the lovely duet by Hemantda and Lata, "Tumhen Yaad Hoga". Here is this and other songs from this album...

dear swarapriya
this song KAHAN LE CHALE HO BATA DO is from Film DURGESHNANDNI also sung by LATAJI.
is this a version song sung by HEMANT DA because i have not seen this song in the film SATTA BAZAAR
thanks
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Jul 9 2011, 09:17 PM
Post #842

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 36307

QUOTE(taiyab53 @ Jul 9 2011, 04:30 AM) *

This is a beautiful early album of Kalyanji & Anandji with many hit songs. The chart buster was the lovely duet by Hemantda and Lata, "Tumhen Yaad Hoga". Here is this and other songs from this album...

dear swarapriya
this song KAHAN LE CHALE HO BATA DO is from Film DURGESHNANDNI also sung by LATAJI.
is this a version song sung by HEMANT DA because i have not seen this song in the film SATTA BAZAAR
thanks

Thank you very much Taiyab. It was a tagging error on my part. My apologies to those who have downloaded this song thinking that it is from "Satta Bazaar".

I made the changes to my posting to reflect your recommended change, Taiyab. Thanks a bunch again.

Cheers. -S

+Quote Post
taiyab53
post Jul 11 2011, 12:17 AM
Post #843

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jul 9 2011, 10:17 PM) *

dear swarapriya
thanks

you are welcome swarapriya
one more doubt

song TUMHARI YAAD AAYI looks like LATA ji not Suman kalyanpur although in HFGK singer name is ommited,any other member to confirm it.
taiyab

Thank you very much Taiyab. It was a tagging error on my part. My apologies to those who have downloaded this song thinking that it is from "Satta Bazaar".

I made the changes to my posting to reflect your recommended change, Taiyab. Thanks a bunch again.

Cheers. -S

+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Jul 18 2011, 01:56 PM
Post #844

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Madhubala) Mehlon Ke Khwab (1960)

There are two important things about this movie. The first one is that it was produced by Madhubala herself. Besides herself she also had her sister Chanchal in a fairly important role. Kishore also had a supporting role. The second thing about this movie is that Madhubala fainted while shooting for this movie. She was diagnosed with the heart problem and was in no condition to complete the film. Her sister Chanchal stepped in and acted as a double. Later Madhubala returned and completed the film.

There are some beautiful songs in this film including uproariously riotous songs by Kishoreda. My favorite of the album is the song "Gar Tum Bura Na Maano".

Here are the songs, some thanks to the courtesy of the Forum members...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Jul 25 2011, 11:57 AM
Post #845

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Meena) Shararat (1959)

Songs from this beautiful album are uploaded in the "Three of a Kind" thread in this directory. These are available starting at the following location...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...mp;#entry696236

+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Jul 31 2011, 03:50 AM
Post #846

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Madhubala) Mughal-E-Azam (1960)

Songs from this great Naushadji album were recently uploaded in the "Three of a Kind" thread in this directory. They are available starting at the following location...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...3600&st=438

+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Aug 8 2011, 02:45 AM
Post #847

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Meena) Bahaana (1960)

I am uploading below some of the songs I have from this album. Several of these were contributed by our fellow members. Thank you all. I am still missing, it seems like, three more songs. These are listed in red italics in the table below. I am requesting members to share these if they can. Thanks.

Here are the songs I have...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
taiyab53
post Aug 8 2011, 04:04 AM
Post #848

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Aug 8 2011, 03:45 AM) *

(Meena) Bahaana (1960)

I am uploading below some of the songs I have from this album. Several of these were contributed by our fellow members. Thank you all. I am still missing, it seems like, three more songs. These are listed in red italics in the table below. I am requesting members to share these if they can. Thanks.

dear swarapriya
here is LATAJI,s song although not CD qwality
by the way Beraham aasman is resung song by talat ji
if you want orignal one i will upload.
taiyab
bahana-60-lata-guzre hain is tarha se duniya main-madan mohan-192 br-2.41 min
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Aug 8 2011, 05:10 AM
Post #849

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(taiyab53 @ Aug 7 2011, 03:34 PM) *

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Aug 8 2011, 03:45 AM) *

(Meena) Bahaana (1960)

dear swarapriya
here is LATAJI,s song although not CD qwality
by the way Beraham aasman is resung song by talat ji
if you want orignal one i will upload.
taiyab
bahana-60-lata-guzre hain is tarha se duniya main-madan mohan-192 br-2.41 min

Thank you for the song my dear Taiyab. I didn't realize that Talat's song I was uploading was a re-recorded version. I believe I do have the song you're referring to. It is from the album "Legends: Talat Mahmood - The Silken Voice (CD4)". If this is not the same song , please go ahead and upload. Thank you very much again for sharing Lata's song.

Cheers,
S

+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Aug 14 2011, 02:17 PM
Post #850

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Madhubala) Boy Friend (1961)

Songs from this album were recently uploaded in the "Saat Saath" thread in this directory and are available starting at the following location...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...617&st=1202

+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Aug 21 2011, 11:12 PM
Post #851

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Meena) Dil Apna Aur Preet Parai (1960)

Songs from this beautiful album were recently uploaded in the "Saat Saath" thread in this directory and are available starting at the following location...

https://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...617&st=1315

+Quote Post
Debopriyo
post Aug 22 2011, 11:49 AM
Post #852

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 76169

QUOTE(taiyab53 @ Jul 11 2011, 12:17 AM) *

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jul 9 2011, 10:17 PM) *

dear swarapriya
thanks

you are welcome swarapriya
one more doubt

song TUMHARI YAAD AAYI looks like LATA ji not Suman kalyanpur although in HFGK singer name is ommited,any other member to confirm it.
taiyab

Cheers. -S

songs exist 1:14 or more than that !! ...

For me, singing sad songs often has a way of healing a situation. It gets the hurt out in the open into the light, out of the darkness.
Reba McEntire
+Quote Post
Debopriyo
post Aug 22 2011, 03:42 PM
Post #853

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 76169

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Aug 8 2011, 02:45 AM) *

(Meena) Bahaana (1960)

2 songs from film bahana - composed by madan mohan

06 Muhobbat Kyaa Hai Haseen Dhokhaa Hai Asha Bhosle-----Rajinder Krishan - 3:15 - 128kbps

01 Adosan Padosan Kahe Jo Kahe Shamshad Begum -----Rajinder Krishan - 3:14 - 128kbps

For me, singing sad songs often has a way of healing a situation. It gets the hurt out in the open into the light, out of the darkness.
Reba McEntire
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Aug 23 2011, 10:24 AM
Post #854

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Debopriyo @ Aug 22 2011, 03:12 AM) *

(Meena) Bahaana (1960)

2 songs from film bahana - composed by madan mohan

06 Muhobbat Kyaa Hai Haseen Dhokhaa Hai Asha Bhosle-----Rajinder Krishan - 3:15 - 128kbps

01 Adosan Padosan Kahe Jo Kahe Shamshad Begum -----Rajinder Krishan - 3:14 - 128kbps

Thanks for the songs, Debo. Cheers. -S
+Quote Post
Rushin
post Aug 23 2011, 10:46 AM
Post #855

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 22828

(Meena) Bahaana (1960)

Here is last song...

R
+Quote Post

64 Pages V « < 55 56 57 58 59 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 01:22 PM