Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Ye Raatein, Ye Mausam, Ye Hasnaa Hasaanaa

, Please help: looking for this urgently!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ye Raatein, Ye Mausam, Ye Hasnaa Hasaanaa, Please help: looking for this urgently!
Holden
post Apr 9 2006, 05:30 AM
Post #1

Unregistered

Indianscreen.com does indeed have a whole lot of Pankaj compositions, but I haven't been able to find the one I am desperately looking for. I am out on vacation and donot have my cd with me - it was also sung by Lata Mangeshkar in her Shradhanjali album. Can some one please, please let me have an MP3 of Pankaj Mullick's non-film song: Ye raateiN, ye mausam, ye hasnaa hasaanaa, mujhe bhuul jaanaa. It is one of my all time favourites and I am so missing not having it on my ipod. Please?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
unni
post Apr 9 2006, 07:36 AM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Away
From: Vaanar Nivas, Tribandar Marg, Bandarabad, MONKEYSTAN.
Member No.: 356

Since you have joined the forum today and not yet a Trusted Member, you would not be able to download the song.

Please refer to the Notification about Trusted Membership.

If you stop trying to make sense of it all, you'll be less confused. Reality is an illusion.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
Holden
post Apr 10 2006, 03:31 AM
Post #3

Unregistered

Ah, sorry, didn't know about the paid membership. I am not really here to download music and it seems very excessive to pay USD 30 for a song which I have the CD of at home. I may as well get a new CD from any of the online places. I was just looking for one song in particular and would happily pay for it at the itunes rates even if it were available. Anyway, thanks for the message and sorry to have wasted your bandwidth. I am happy to participate in forums where music is being discussed.
+Quote Post
Talaikya
post Apr 10 2006, 03:37 AM
Post #4

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 402

Sure discuss away, you'd find a lot of interested, willing and able souls. Do browse a few threads and you'd know what I mean.

Hope you're having a wonderful vacation! smile1.gif

You must be the change you want to see in the world - Mahatma Gandhi
+Quote Post
sadikr
post Sep 12 2009, 01:59 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 60770

QUOTE(Holden @ Apr 9 2006, 03:00 AM) *

Indianscreen.com does indeed have a whole lot of Pankaj compositions, but I haven't been able to find the one I am desperately looking for. I am out on vacation and donot have my cd with me - it was also sung by Lata Mangeshkar in her Shradhanjali album. Can some one please, please let me have an MP3 of Pankaj Mullick's non-film song: Ye raateiN, ye mausam, ye hasnaa hasaanaa, mujhe bhuul jaanaa. It is one of my all time favourites and I am so missing not having it on my ipod. Please?

this song for u

Song: Yer raatein ye mausam
Singer: Pankaj Mullick
Duration: 03:26
Bit Rate: 128
Size: 3.11MB

Same song by lata ji

Song: ye raatein ye mausam
Singer: Lata
Duration: 03:34
Bit Rate: 128
Size: 2.74MB
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:36 AM