Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Nostalgia......yesteryear Actresses

65 Pages V « < 62 63 64 65 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Nostalgia......yesteryear Actresses
surhall
post Feb 11 2009, 03:05 AM
Post #946

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Angels
Member No.: 86

QUOTE(nasir @ Feb 11 2009, 12:29 AM) *

Thank you sir for those rare photos.

i u/l Madubala ji rare picture.
dhall
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
jassi
post Feb 13 2009, 12:40 PM
Post #947

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 7657

nasir
ameeta's daughter sabia did this film called anokha rishta(1986)
with rajesh khanna,smita patil and karan shah(i m confused coz an actress called sabia also did films like 100 days and khiladi in 90s,she was also daughter of some actress)
according to some film magazine khanna tried to molest her(there were buzz that girl did it for publicity)but coz i dont like khanna,i believe khanna actually did that
he always liked young teenie girls be it wife dimple or tina munim..
and dont forget tina left khanna in 1985-86 and that incident also happened by that time.
+Quote Post
jassi
post Feb 13 2009, 12:43 PM
Post #948

Group Icon

erum hashmi can u post some more rare pics plz of other actresses
+Quote Post
Erum Hashmi
post Feb 13 2009, 04:48 PM
Post #949

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 428

QUOTE(jassi @ Feb 13 2009, 12:43 PM) *
erum hashmi can u post some more rare pics plz of other actresses

'll sure upload! smile.gif

For the time being enjoy this pic

Attached Image

RAISA PADAMSE FROM DUVIDHA smile.gif

This post has been edited by Erum Hashmi: Feb 13 2009, 04:49 PM

woman is the mirror in which man sees the reflection of his own self, his own dormant and hidden powers of genius when she comes and stands before him
A woman is a meaning to life ! Someone who loves, who cares !

+Quote Post
nasir
post Feb 13 2009, 08:49 PM
Post #950

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 5763

QUOTE(jassi @ Feb 13 2009, 12:40 PM) *

nasir
ameeta's daughter sabia did this film called anokha rishta(1986)
with rajesh khanna,smita patil and karan shah(i m confused coz an actress called sabia also did films like 100 days and khiladi in 90s,she was also daughter of some actress)
according to some film magazine khanna tried to molest her(there were buzz that girl did it for publicity)but coz i dont like khanna,i believe khanna actually did that
he always liked young teenie girls be it wife dimple or tina munim..
and dont forget tina left khanna in 1985-86 and that incident also happened by that time.

Jassi, there was some news sometimes back involving Rajesh Khanna which was rather unbelievable. The place was Mumbai's Bandra Bandstand, where it is alleged that he whistled at some young girl. Secondly, it appears that he has torrid, steamy scenes in WAFA which is perhaps due for release. Seems he is choosing roles that suits him according to his desire. But really speaking Jassi, there's no need for that adverse publicity. I wonder why is he doing that. Even in the early Eighties, he did play the role of a father to grownup children (AVATAR) and another one the name of which I don't remember this instant, but which had Smita Patil as an old woman. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe he wants to relive the romantic age and period.

NASIR
Teri Khushi me.n Khush Tera banda khidmatgaar hai,
Banda hoo.n mai.n Tera Tuu mera Parwardigaar hai
+Quote Post
jassi
post Feb 14 2009, 10:16 AM
Post #951

Group Icon

we might be going off the topic,since its abt actresses..
anyways i never liked him at all,i think he was over the top in anand,i liked him in certain films,he was good..but i was never a fan
believe it or not,i also heard something like this...read carefully
do u remember shakti kapoor sting opration,india tv was abt expose rajesh khanna too,but may be some political pressure happened or may be india tv faced negative signs,they did not show rajesh khanna(remember when aman verma was also trapped in similer sting opration,big part of industry including salman khan stands with verma,so just imagine if they would have shown khanna's sting..how things would have been)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5DDt0YE1YQ
just watch it(i could not even complete it,see if u are that daring)
+Quote Post
nasir
post Feb 15 2009, 04:44 PM
Post #952

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(jassi @ Feb 14 2009, 10:16 AM) *

anyways i never liked him at all,i think he was over the top in anand,i liked him in certain films,he was good..but i was never a fan
do u remember shakti kapoor sting opration,india tv was abt expose rajesh khanna too,but may be some political pressure happened or may be india tv faced negative signs,they did not show rajesh khanna(remember when aman verma was also trapped in similer sting opration,big part of industry including salman khan stands with verma,so just imagine if they would have shown khanna's sting..how things would have been)

Yes, I've watched those scenes on India TV. I remember Arman Verma pleading on the camera and also the reason why he was doing it. Shakti Kapoor's too was an eye-opener. How different they look in their real life roles of Mr. Hyde, that was what India TV showed. But after Shakti, the stings stopped.
Now to watch that you Utube...

NASIR
+Quote Post
nasir
post Feb 15 2009, 04:55 PM
Post #953

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(nasir @ Feb 15 2009, 04:44 PM) *

QUOTE(jassi @ Feb 14 2009, 10:16 AM) *

Yes, I've watched those scenes on India TV. I remember Arman Verma pleading on the camera and also the reason why he was doing it. Shakti Kapoor's too was an eye-opener. How different they look in their real life roles of Mr. Hyde, that was what India TV showed. But after Shakti, the stings stopped.
Now to watch that you Utube...

Oh yes. That was quite something. Wonder what Twinkle will say.. what Akshay will think....And Dimple too...
Reminds me of a saying in Hindustani: SATTHA PATTHAA... This is an equivalent of the English saying: Life begins at Forty... But according to the Hindi phrase, Life begins at Sixty. And when one has such a beautiful-looking partner, I don't blame him.

NASIR
+Quote Post
jassi
post Feb 15 2009, 05:48 PM
Post #954

Group Icon

i think he should either take help of akshay to get some good roles or he should switch to tv or he should join politics,but must stop doing b grade stuff..
earlier his career was on top 1969 to 1974...later from 1975 to 1982..there were no major hits(mostly flops or avg successful films)he hit back in 1983 with avtaar,agar tum na hote and sautan..he retired gracefully with swarg and returned gracefully with aa ab laut chalein..but later lost again and here we are now watching him in these b grade films
+Quote Post
nasir
post Feb 16 2009, 02:54 PM
Post #955

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(jassi @ Feb 15 2009, 05:48 PM) *

i think he should either take help of akshay to get some good roles or he should switch to tv or he should join politics,but must stop doing b grade stuff..
earlier his career was on top 1969 to 1974...later from 1975 to 1982..there were no major hits(mostly flops or avg successful films)he hit back in 1983 with avtaar,agar tum na hote and sautan..he retired gracefully with swarg and returned gracefully with aa ab laut chalein..but later lost again and here we are now watching him in these b grade films

I think Rajesh Khanna would never ask Akshay for getting him roles. In my opinion, Akshay can never fill the slot of Rajesh Khanna. I've been through the period of Rajesh Khanna heydays. His craze among the movie buff was simply amazing, so amazing that Akshay can never reach that place. Rajesh Khanna simply had no competition especially during the period 1969-1974. This is not to displace the top trios of Dilip-Dev-Raj because they held on to he imagination of the nation and will ever remain secure in their position. If only the Khanna had held his feet close to the ground he would have continued his craze and position for more years to come.

Jassi, you mentioned Tina, but did not mention Moon Moon Sen. She used to always remind Rajesh Khanna that he was "the Super Star," long after he was history. smile.gif

NASIR
+Quote Post
jassi
post Feb 16 2009, 06:17 PM
Post #956

Group Icon

i never heard abt that
http://vjmmedia.com/cineblitz/yesteryears/...080613001_3.htm
now read this..i m just ruining this whole topic
+Quote Post
nasir
post Feb 17 2009, 02:41 AM
Post #957

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(jassi @ Feb 16 2009, 06:17 PM) *

i never heard abt that
http://vjmmedia.com/cineblitz/yesteryears/...080613001_3.htm
now read this..i m just ruining this whole topic

Of course, the story is hard to digest. Surekha from the chawl? Married off to a wealthy person? She could have easily come back to him after he became famous. I thought Rajesh Khanna came from a wealthy background. If I remember rightly, he had come in an Impala on the first day he came for his maiden shoot. Maybe his fans would be able to throw light on this aspect.

NASIR
+Quote Post
nasir
post Feb 17 2009, 02:08 PM
Post #958

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Could any one please post the pictures of the young:

1. Alka (Wapas), Anjana (Mahua) and Azra.

Thanks.

NASIR
+Quote Post
jassi
post Feb 17 2009, 04:30 PM
Post #959

Group Icon

i only heard abt anjana..will try to find
+Quote Post
nasir
post Feb 19 2009, 02:38 AM
Post #960

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(jassi @ Feb 17 2009, 04:30 PM) *

i only heard abt anjana..will try to find

Of course, Anjana, known as Anjana Mumtaz, got famous for her character-artiste roles. Her son too is seeking a break in Bollywood. I had never realised that she was the same Anjana of Mahua which movie has stuck in the memory of movie-goers just for Rafi Sahaab's song: DONO NE KIYA THAAH PYAAR MAGAR....

NASIR
+Quote Post

65 Pages V « < 62 63 64 65 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 08:20 PM