Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Where Are All The Mohd Aziz Fans

, better post ad before the time is up

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Where Are All The Mohd Aziz Fans, better post ad before the time is up
shazaad
post Sep 19 2008, 03:50 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 7620

anyways if they are still any fans of aziz please reply,if you can,t tell the difference with aziz and shabbir,then your not a fan. lol

iam looking for the song pyar kisise kab hota hai from maina film 1992. on the cd and cassete its sung by vipin sachdeva, but on the jhankar beats version its sung by mohd aziz,is there any mohd aziz version without jhankar beats, possibly maybe the vinyl might have it, any info will be much appreciated. thanks
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Mohammed Farooque
post Oct 2 2008, 02:12 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Member No.: 20456

Dear Brother

The basic difference which i find between munna and shabbir are the high pitch songs and sab numbers. Shabbir is not the comfortable with high pitch songs like munna e.g. Mitwa Bhool na Jana from Kab Tak Chup Rahongi plus romantic numbers also Aziz scores more than Shabbir. Even the sad numbers we will find Aziz more deeply involved with the songs like Duniya mein Kitna Gum Hai from Amrit and many others. Aziz is more versatile than Shabbir. Shabbir is good in fast numbers and in some songs I find him too laud.

I am sure now that you will include me in the list of Mohammed Aziz fans.

Brother I have send you msg b4 to add me in u r friends list in yahoo or gmail. I did send you email b4 on u r address which BASH has given me but as u replied u didnt received any. Plz reply me in from email at farooquekhan@yahoo.com or faralmas@gmail.com

thanks in advance

Remember in Dua

QUOTE(shazaad @ Sep 19 2008, 01:20 PM) *

anyways if they are still any fans of aziz please reply,if you can,t tell the difference with aziz and shabbir,then your not a fan. lol

iam looking for the song pyar kisise kab hota hai from maina film 1992. on the cd and cassete its sung by vipin sachdeva, but on the jhankar beats version its sung by mohd aziz,is there any mohd aziz version without jhankar beats, possibly maybe the vinyl might have it, any info will be much appreciated. thanks

+Quote Post
goherism
post Oct 3 2008, 09:39 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 38224

^^ Agreed!

+Quote Post
JayJay1970
post Nov 8 2008, 04:18 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 22468

QUOTE(shazaad @ Sep 19 2008, 04:20 AM) *

You went silent after telling that you were about to meet Aziz Sahib. Please please do share with us how did the meeting go. Very eager to know how my favorite singer in Bollywood is doing these days. I am sure other fans of Aziz will also welcome a new thread from you.
Ciao

JJ

+Quote Post
shazaad
post Nov 12 2008, 09:07 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Member No.: 7620

QUOTE(JayJay1970 @ Nov 8 2008, 06:48 AM) *

QUOTE(shazaad @ Sep 19 2008, 04:20 AM) *

You went silent after telling that you were about to meet Aziz Sahib. Please please do share with us how did the meeting go. Very eager to know how my favorite singer in Bollywood is doing these days. I am sure other fans of Aziz will also welcome a new thread from you.
Ciao

JJ

ys yaar, aziz came one week later to my store with nephew amir and a very pretty singernamed rachna, we chatted for a while, he is a wonderful human being, told mme he sang a duet with shreya goshal for tara tari with sanjay duut, so i look forward to see this video, maybe aziz can be a darling again who knows.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 07:26 PM