Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Golden Era Songs

, Songs by Noor Jahan

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Golden Era Songs, Songs by Noor Jahan
aCe_vEnTuRa2
post Mar 24 2007, 06:34 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 12909

Hi

Lets make this place better. I am a music lover and I am attaching my fav rare gem songs. Take full advantage. I U need something kindly send a request on pinochhiowb@yahoo.co.in.

PS : Its a bit harsh or rather hard to put so many details for each song (as expected by the makers), especially if U want to attach lots of songs. Its not a complaint but to be honest its very tedious and time consuming.

Regards

aCe_vEnTuRa2

Be Best Or Be Beaten
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
noorie
post Mar 24 2007, 10:19 PM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Away
Member No.: 6518

QUOTE(aCe_vEnTuRa2 @ Mar 24 2007, 06:34 PM) *

Hi

Lets make this place better. I am a music lover and I am attaching my fav rare gem songs. Take full advantage. I U need something kindly send a request on pinochhiowb@yahoo.co.in.

PS : Its a bit harsh or rather hard to put so many details for each song (as expected by the makers), especially if U want to attach lots of songs.
Its not a complaint but to be honest its very tedious and time consuming.

So what if it is? It's a 'labor of love'! biggrin.gif

Welcome 2 the 4rum Aceventura2! U seem 2 b very fond of Jim Carrey, r u?

R u sure u haven't lost ur way again? Did Nurjehan sing a lot of Sahir's poems?

Noorie

IPB Image

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act"

"You have enemies? Good! It means that you stood up for something, sometime in your life."
+Quote Post
bawlachintu
post Mar 25 2007, 11:26 AM
Post #3

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 743

Hi

PS : Its a bit harsh or rather hard to put so many details for each song (as expected by the makers), especially if U want to attach lots of songs. Its not a complaint but to be honest its very tedious and time consuming.

Kahan hain?? unsure.gif happy.gif

Here is the best singer of universe

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -George Bernard Shaw ."

+Quote Post
Aurous
post Mar 25 2007, 06:20 PM
Post #4

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 7761

Hi

Even I don't see the tracks.

Its harsh for all of us aCe, but then if you love your music, you could not care less about the details. I can tell you many members painstakingly put in all the details while sharing songs, even interesting anecdotes.

Besides, you have to follow certain guidelines while uploading songs. Please visit the following link for more information:

https://www.hamaraforums.com/?act=boardrules#6.0
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:59 PM