Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Anwarization Of Rafi Songs

, Rafi Karaoke's by me - Yaaitts

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Anwarization Of Rafi Songs, Rafi Karaoke's by me - Yaaitts
Anwar_Fan
post Jun 27 2007, 01:39 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 4348

huh.gif Hi Friends,

Since there are no Anwar Karaoke Tracks and since we can’t get hold of RAFI songs by Anwar,

Out of sheer frustration I thought rather than giving up on the idea, why don’t we biggrin.gif start recording Rafi Karaoke’s in our own voice and try our best to Anwarize em wacko.gif

For the past 26 years, professional singers have tried to copy Rafi, and in our opinion Anwar’s voice has possibly been the closest resemblance to the greatest Singer ever lived excl.gif

Trying to Copy RAFI therefore is OFF LIMIT FOR US GUYS laugh.gif

So why not give it a try, even if we Anwarize Rafi song by 0.001%, I think would be a great achievement.

I know it sounds crazy blink.gif but it’s just a little bit of Fun – doesn’t matter about sur, lay, tal “whatever all that means”; but it matters that we participate and have a right good time.

I hope Rafians who are more able and far better singers than myself will participate; there are lots of good singers on this Forum, like RafiKiAwaaz, Shaanawaz, AzgarKhan Amod, Sanjkash, Tahir77, whom I’ve had the pleasure of listening to and many many more

I am completely new to this karaoke phenomenon, so don’t go easy on me

here is my attempted Anwarisation of a classic Rafi song unsure.gif

Mujhe Dard E Dil Ka Patha Na Tha, Mujhe Aap Kisliye Milgaye

On the trail to discover Anwar clone tongue1.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
RafiKiAwaaz
post Jun 27 2007, 03:43 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Member No.: 1855

QUOTE(Anwar_Fan @ Jun 26 2007, 01:09 PM) *

huh.gif Hi Friends,

Since there are no Anwar Karaoke Tracks and since we can’t get hold of RAFI songs by Anwar,

Out of sheer frustration I thought rather than giving up on the idea, why don’t we biggrin.gif start recording Rafi Karaoke’s in our own voice and try our best to Anwarize em wacko.gif

For the past 26 years, professional singers have tried to copy Rafi, and in our opinion Anwar’s voice has possibly been the closest resemblance to the greatest Singer ever lived excl.gif

Trying to Copy RAFI therefore is OFF LIMIT FOR US GUYS laugh.gif

So why not give it a try, even if we Anwarize Rafi song by 5%, I think it would be a great achievement.

I know it sounds crazy blink.gif but it’s just a little bit of Fun – doesn’t matter about sur, lay, tal “whatever all that means”; but it matters that we participate and have a right good time.

I hope Rafians who are more able and far better singers than myself will participate; there are lots of good singers on this Forum, like RafiKiAwaaz, Shaanawaz, AzgarKhan Amod, Sanjkash, Tahir77, whom I’ve had the pleasure of listening to and many many more

I am completely new to this karaoke phenomenon, so don’t go easy on me

here is my attempted Anwarisation of a classic Rafi song unsure.gif

Mujhe Dard E Dil Ka Patha Na Tha, Mujhe Aap Kisliye Milgaye

On the trail to discover Anwar clone tongue1.gif

There are others that have copied Rafi Sahab pretty well, Anwar has Rafi qualities to lower scales and always not that well. He doesn't have that range, as I have heard him in real life in a local personal gathering held in my friend's place and if you like I have tons of Anwar songs that he sang that day of Rafi Sahab's. I will have to make them again from tape, I did load some of them earlier. He has a voice for Ghazals in my opnion and does them very well. I am recording few songs of Rafi Sahab in a Studio, tell me after that.
RKA
+Quote Post
Anwar_Fan
post Jun 27 2007, 04:08 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

I have tons of Anwar songs that he sang that day of Rafi Sahab's. I will have to make them again from tape, I did load some of them earlier. He has a voice for Ghazals in my opnion and does them very well. I am recording few songs of Rafi Sahab in a Studio, tell me after that.
RKA

Yes please RafiKiAwaazji, but first of all we would love to hear your rendition of Rafi songs - Recording in a studio.........WOW excl.gif

Wish you all the best smile.gif
+Quote Post
RafiKiAwaaz
post Jun 27 2007, 04:31 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 1855

QUOTE(Anwar_Fan @ Jun 26 2007, 03:38 PM) *

I have tons of Anwar songs that he sang that day of Rafi Sahab's. I will have to make them again from tape, I did load some of them earlier. He has a voice for Ghazals in my opnion and does them very well. I am recording few songs of Rafi Sahab in a Studio, tell me after that.
RKA

Yes please RafiKiAwaazji, but first of all we would love to hear your rendition of Rafi songs - Recording in a studio.........WOW excl.gif

Wish you all the best smile.gif

Ok I will prepare the songs from tape so it will take few days. I am uploading few of my songs recorded in a my brother's garage, so quality may not be so good but it's ok. It will be in the Sur Mein Na Sahi forum. Anwar_Fan, I think you have already heard those songs but in any case look for them.
RKA
+Quote Post
sksiddiqui
post Jun 27 2007, 04:04 PM
Post #5

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 2534

What an excellent idea.
clap1.gif
+Quote Post
Anwar_Fan
post Jun 27 2007, 06:05 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

QUOTE(sksiddiqui @ Jun 27 2007, 09:34 AM) *

What an excellent idea.
clap1.gif

Siddiqui bhai, I knew you would approve of the idea as any idea that keeps ANWAR’s thread active is a good idean

I hope to hear your renditions in the near future
rolleyes.gif

Anwarization rules tongue1.gif

+Quote Post
Anwar_Fan
post Jul 21 2007, 04:33 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

Appears every one's shy, or too good to play their karaokes here, well never mind I shall carry on doing my tributes to Rahi Saab Anniversary tongue1.gif

so here's my second ever Besura Bathroom rendition biggrin.gif

Dil Beqarar Sa Hai

Can some one please give me feed back, so that I may improve a little if that is indeed possible in my case laugh.gif

Just remembered, an important question, How do you stretch your voice and at the same time maintaining the Bass (so that the voice does'nt thin out or over strain), you know what I mean, co's with Rafi Saabs songs there's a lot's and lot's of modulation, taan, harkatein etc, just wondering unsure.gif
+Quote Post
sksiddiqui
post Jul 21 2007, 03:44 PM
Post #8

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 2534

QUOTE(Anwar_Fan @ Jul 21 2007, 04:33 AM) *

Appears every one's shy, or too good to play their karaokes here, well never mind I shall carry on doing my tributes to Rahi Saab Anniversary tongue1.gif

so here's my second ever Besura Bathroom rendition biggrin.gif

Dil Beqarar Sa Hai

Can some one please give me feed back, so that I may improve a little if that is indeed possible in my case laugh.gif

Just remembered, an important question, How do you stretch your voice and at the same time maintaining the Bass (so that the voice does'nt thin out or over strain), you know what I mean, co's with Rafi Saabs songs there's a lot's and lot's of modulation, taan, harkatein etc, just wondering unsure.gif

Yes Anwar Bhai, Keep going your good work.

Well said, Rafi Sahab has a lot of variations and modulations in his voice that's why its not easy to sing his song as compare to other singers.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:16 PM