Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Dilip Kumar & Asma......shhhhussssh!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dilip Kumar & Asma......shhhhussssh!
Anwar_Fan
post May 2 2009, 01:53 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 4348

Hi all,

I read somewhere that Dilip Married some Lady called Asma in 1980’s and that he was still Married to Saira Banu. Obviously being a Muslim "technically" that was not a problem (yeah right tell my missus). I was shocked, I honestly believed he was whiter than white, he always comes across proper, with adab etc Asma was apparently already married at the time, can any one shed any light on any of this, I am just intrigued, any body elses business doesn’t not bother me but, Dilip I find very fascinating esp Madhubala saga etc & because he is of course the best bollywood actor ever. There isn’t much info on the internet, I did a bit of search and found this pic.

[

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_X1EMqcm3Cfc/SGf5XRib...dw/scan0028.jpg

some one put me out of my curiosity & confirm whether this pic is that of the Asma, apparently she was still seeing her ex husband biggrin.gif Dilip Kumar found out ohmy.gif …he he and divorced her…saira must have been fuming…what on earth was he thinking of?

smile.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
humble_rafi
post May 9 2009, 09:32 PM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 1609

I once heard about it,but always felt a rumor.Here is something for you.

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2002/20020707/spectrum/book3.htm

None of the Dilip Kumar fans can forget the Asma episode (1980-83) in his life which not only caused a major upheavel in Saira’s life but also tarnished his image to a great extent. A chapter has been devoted to Dilip Kumar’s second marriage which became very messy. To his utter dismay he learnt that Asma had been in touch with her ex-husband all along and the two in fact were leaking out the news to the press. The experience left Dilip a very sad and disillusioned man. Dilip still does not wish to talk about it. All he is willing to say it that it was a mistake.

I NEVER HEARD AN ANGEL SINGING,YES I HEARD MOHAMMED RAFI SAHAB.

I LOVE THEE RAFI SAHAB

Saanson Ki Maala Pay, Simron Main Pi Ka Naam......Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan Sahab
+Quote Post
Anwar_Fan
post May 11 2009, 11:24 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 4348

QUOTE(humble_rafi @ May 9 2009, 03:02 PM) *

I once heard about it,but always felt a rumor.Here is something for you.

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2002/20020707/spectrum/book3.htm

None of the Dilip Kumar fans can forget the Asma episode (1980-83) in his life which not only caused a major upheavel in Saira’s life but also tarnished his image to a great extent. A chapter has been devoted to Dilip Kumar’s second marriage which became very messy. To his utter dismay he learnt that Asma had been in touch with her ex-husband all along and the two in fact were leaking out the news to the press. The experience left Dilip a very sad and disillusioned man. Dilip still does not wish to talk about it. All he is willing to say it that it was a mistake.

thanks for the link, well.....I never ohmy.gif ....didn't know he was involved with another Married woman Kamini Kaushal...shameful

thanks
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:03 PM