Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Your Horoscopes

, Monthly

> Your Horoscopes, Monthly
IDOL
post Jan 19 2006, 11:37 PM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1583

Daily Overview for January 19, 2006

Aries

Quickie:
Put your surplus of free time to good use. Be of service to someone and volunteer.

Overview:
How can you foster growth and development within yourself? First, you need to get very clear and specific about what it is that you hope to accomplish. Then you need to allocate your resources.

-----------------------------------------------------
Leo

Quickie:
Don't avoid controversy. Say what's on your mind and others will agree with you.

Overview:
It's time to get a really good grasp on some financial, business or vacation plans that you've had drifting around in your head for a while. You don't need to have everything mapped out -- but pin a few details down.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Sagittarius

Quickie:
Details need to be covered; if you let them slide, you'll be under the gun later.

Overview:
You're a more impetuous type, so it's hard to get used to the deliberate, measured pace the stars are currently imposing on your plans. Focus on the details and your overall strategy to ensure success.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Taurus

Quickie:
A mixed group of companions will ensure an unpredictable -- and fun -- outing.

Overview:
You've got big plans for later on in the evening, but before you can get to that, you've got to tackle your 'to-do' list. While it looks substantial now, taking care of items one by one will be more efficient than you think.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Virgo

Quickie:
Start a new plan or project today. A spontaneous liftoff will make you skyrocket!

Overview:
There's nothing you enjoy more than the feeling of a job well done, but this recent satisfaction might actually fuel your restlessness. After all, you've known this kind of success before. What's next?
-------------------------------------------------------------
Capricorn

Quickie:
Pick up the phone or send an email to re-connect with a long-distance friend.

Overview:
You've got the inside track and the scoop on what's going on at work, but you're not really sure what to do with the information. The stars say be super discreet. Your bosses will thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------

Gemini

Quickie:
The bills may be piling up, but you can handle them. Just get organized and dig in!

Overview:
This isn't a problem -- rather, it's a puzzle to which you're missing a few pieces. Keep that attitude in mind rather than a 'the sky is falling!' mindset, and you'll soon figure out a way to solve this situation.
----------------------------------------------------------
Libra

Quickie:
Pick a good time for all your friends to get together. You all need a night out!

Overview:
If a certain key relationship has been veering a little off course, you can get it back on track -- with a little help from the other party, of course. Use your inner compass to tell you which way to go.
--------------------------------------------------------

Aquarius

Quickie:
Take care in trusting the new guy -- not everyone has your best interests at heart.

Overview:
That old saying about listening twice as much as you speak is true. Make sure you allow things to sink in before you give your opinion on a matter. And make sure you're reading all the cues, not just the verbal ones.

-------------------------------------------------------

Cancer

Quickie:
Aim for a good day by thinking positively. Attitude will carry you quite a long way.

Overview:
You need a band of merrymakers to get you out of this rut -- and more specifically, out of your house. Call up a friend or two you haven't seen in a while. They'll have just the plan to get your body moving.

------------------------------------------------------
Scorpio

Quickie:
If a friend is in need, let them know you're at their service. Make time for them.

Overview:
Sugarcoating your messages won't make swallowing them easier, and that goes for any tough love you're handing out or receiving. Make sure you hear and speak the essence of the message, and ignore the messenger.

Pisces

Quickie:
You're asked to take over a failing project now. Your influence will turn it around.

Overview:
It's time to get your body moving. Dance, yoga and swimming are all activities that will help center and soothe you. In fact, you might just find all that movement helps you solve a weighty problem

.......................................................................IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Nimii
post Jan 29 2006, 10:35 PM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3

Virgo

Quickie:
When your advice is sought, offer constructive ideas, not a cold critique. Use tact.

Overview:
Your intellect is supercharged, so take that enormous brain of yours and explore some new lands. (Mental landscapes work, too.) Your explorations at this time will really pay off in big ways.

Ayyo this one sounds rude to me cry.gif

N cry.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
KHOBI   Your Horoscopes   Jan 19 2006, 11:37 PM
unni   You intend to provide this on a daily basis? :doh:   Jan 19 2006, 11:58 PM
KHOBI   You intend to provide this on a daily basis? :doh...   Jan 20 2006, 03:17 AM
unni   You intend to provide this on a daily basis? :do...   Jan 20 2006, 03:41 AM
priya   [quote name='KHOBI' post='211779' date='Jan 19 20...   Jan 20 2006, 08:41 AM
hassan261   gud job thx :P   Jan 20 2006, 11:29 AM
preety   Shoooooooooot 2 din nikal bhi gaye ab to kya faaya...   Jan 21 2006, 08:56 PM
KHOBI   the Horoscopes Daily has been postponed untill kho...   Jan 21 2006, 09:28 PM
preety   oh my!!!! khobi Ji ke exams hain...   Jan 21 2006, 09:41 PM
preety   did you mean to write HE or was that a mistake :P ...   Jan 21 2006, 11:30 PM
priya   Wot scenery? :(( Dusty landscape. :(   Jan 27 2006, 12:00 AM
KHOBI   Daily Overview for January 27, 2006 [u][b]Aries ...   Jan 27 2006, 09:42 PM
preety   [u][b]Pisces Quickie: Friends in high places ar...   Jan 27 2006, 11:04 PM
KHOBI   [u][b]Pisces Quickie: Friends in high places a...   Jan 28 2006, 04:18 AM
KHOBI   Daily Overview for January 29, 2006 [u][b]Aries ...   Jan 29 2006, 10:27 PM
priya   How very very true and mortifying. Sab jaan gaye...   Jan 27 2006, 10:49 PM
Nimii   Ayyo this one sounds rude to me :(( N :((   Jan 29 2006, 10:35 PM
KHOBI   Ayyo this one sounds rude to me :(( N :(( ...   Jan 29 2006, 10:46 PM
Nimii   Abbe she said situation maane state in which you w...   Jan 29 2006, 11:38 PM
preety   wahich naa bad situation main hi to hu and have mi...   Jan 29 2006, 11:40 PM
KHOBI   wahich naa bad situation main hi to hu and have m...   Jan 29 2006, 11:42 PM
Nimii   Ayyooooooooooooo poor preetz :( Rona nahi.. ham sa...   Jan 29 2006, 11:41 PM
preety   if you wont mind me posting here Khobz :) here is ...   Jan 29 2006, 11:49 PM
KHOBI   if you wont mind me posting here Khobz :) here is...   Jan 30 2006, 12:05 AM
KHOBI   Daily Overview for January 30, 2006 [u][b]Aries ...   Jan 30 2006, 09:07 PM
Nimii   OH ya reorganizing indeed.. all of yest I have b...   Jan 31 2006, 08:09 AM
priya   OH ya reorganizing indeed.. all of yest I have ...   Jan 31 2006, 04:03 PM
KHOBI   ayooo, i forgot to post today :blab:   Feb 1 2006, 09:59 AM
KHOBI   Daily Overview for February 01, 2006 [u][b]Aries ...   Feb 1 2006, 10:47 PM
KHOBI   Daily Overview for February 02, 2006 [u][b]Aries ...   Feb 2 2006, 09:39 PM
KHOBI   Daily Overview for February 04, 2006 [u][b]Aries ...   Feb 4 2006, 11:30 PM
priya   This is so so true. I sadly lack in self motiva...   Jan 31 2006, 04:01 PM
Nimii   Khobz :(( 1/2 hr left of the day ab main kahan jaa...   Feb 4 2006, 11:32 PM
KHOBI   ahaha :lol: ............what's ur star?   Feb 4 2006, 11:54 PM
Nimii   Virgo re virgo is my zodiac sign :headbang:   Feb 5 2006, 07:54 PM
KHOBI   Daily Overview for February 06, 2006 [u][b]Aries ...   Feb 7 2006, 01:06 AM
Nimii   :clap1: I wonder why Khobz!!!!...   Mar 8 2006, 03:41 PM
dimps   [b][size=3] Monthly Forecast for March, 2006 ...   Mar 11 2006, 12:40 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:05 AM