Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Noor Jehan's 21 Gems

, Here is a collection of her bestever songs!

> Noor Jehan's 21 Gems, Here is a collection of her bestever songs!
SuDeo
post Jun 28 2007, 10:35 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 6236

Dear Friends,

After almost a year I am back and hope to be active in coming days.
And whose but with Noor Jehan's melodies should I begin my coming back!?

Here is her all time favourite from Badi Maa set to music by her own favourite music composer Datta Korgaonkar.

Diya Jalakar aap Bhujaya
Fim: Badi Maa
Year: 1945
MD: K Datta
Lyrics: Zia Sarhadi

SuDeo smile.gif

This post has been edited by SuDeo: Jun 29 2007, 08:14 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
SuDeo
post Jul 1 2007, 11:53 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

The 5th Gem of Noor Jehan

Here is a song that rules the heart of every music lover who happens to hear it even by accident or by chance. It is told that the cry of anguish at the end of this saddest of all sad songs, was such a reality that she was actually weeping through its last lines...as was desired by the music composer Firoz Nizami. Incidentally it was in this film only that Rafi sang his first duet with Noor Jehan Yahan Badla Bafa Ka Bewafai Ke Siwa Kya Hai and what a memorable duet it has proved itself to be.

Film: Jugnu
Song: Hame To Shaame Gam Mein Kaatni Hai Zindagi Apani
Picturised on Noor Jehan
Music: Firoz Nizami
Lyrics: Asgar Sarhadi

Bit Rate: 128 Kbps
Duration: 3:17 minutes
Format: MP3 Audio
Size: 3.1MB

SuDeo
+Quote Post
Anita
post Jul 2 2007, 02:17 PM
Post #3

Unregistered

Here is one beautiful ghazal....

Inaam ji, please excuse me for not providing the details, but i do respect your concern for database related information, dont know where to look for it.

anyways enjoy

anita

QUOTE(SuDeo @ Jul 1 2007, 08:23 PM) *

Here is a song that rules the heart of every music lover who happens to hear it even by accident or by chance. It is told that the cry of anguish at the end of this saddest of all sad songs, was such a reality that she was actually weeping through its last lines...as was desired by the music composer Firoz Nizami. Incidentally it was in this film only that Rafi sang his first duet with Noor Jehan Yahan Badla Bafa Ka Bewafai Ke Siwa Kya Hai and what a memorable duet it has proved itself to be.

Picturised on Noor Jehan
Lyrics: ?

SuDeo

IPB Image
If you do not know the details of the song, the minimal details of the bitrate of the file and track duration should be entered. Posts with files attachments that do not accompany such details are not approved and the files are deleted. Read the guidelines.

This post has been edited by cYb0rG: Jul 3 2007, 08:04 AM
+Quote Post
Anita
post Jul 10 2007, 01:59 AM
Post #4

Unregistered

hello suedeo

Please send me your email, i can send you privately. Inamm shouldnīt have removed my attachment. it takes me more than an hour to convert the mp3 into rar, and then upload it, he should at least have respected the amount of time i have spent. I am extremely busy and havenīt got time to breathe. But i will try to send you by email.
anita
QUOTE(Anita @ Jul 2 2007, 10:47 AM) *

Here is one beautiful ghazal....

Inaam ji, please excuse me for not providing the details, but i do respect your concern for database related information, dont know where to look for it.

anyways enjoy

anita

QUOTE(SuDeo @ Jul 1 2007, 08:23 PM) *

Picturised on Noor Jehan
Lyrics: ?

SuDeo

IPB Image
If you do not know the details of the song, the minimal details of the bitrate of the file and track duration should be entered. Posts with files attachments that do not accompany such details are not approved and the files are deleted. Read the guidelines.

+Quote Post
cYb0rG
post Jul 19 2007, 09:13 AM
Post #5

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE(Anita @ Jul 10 2007, 01:59 AM) *

hello suedeo

Please send me your email, i can send you privately. Inamm shouldnīt have removed my attachment. it takes me more than an hour to convert the mp3 into rar, and then upload it, he should at least have respected the amount of time i have spent. I am extremely busy and havenīt got time to breathe. But i will try to send you by email.
anita

Who are the administrators? Whatīs their email? I canīt figure out. I posted a reply to suejo`s post,(the fellow who has been posting songs) and also to inaamīs post, it hasnīt been published on this thread. I dont like this attitude of administrators. They are very insecure folks. But i want to unsubscribe, please tell me whose email should i write to?

1. Messages accusing a member without adequate proof for something he/she has not done are not allowed on this board. Your, this message has been approved now to provide the reason for earlier non-approval.

2. If a member does not wish to follow the board rules irrespective of the limitations, should not be a part of such public boards.

3. Any kind of negative remarks of the management or admin will not be tolerated. Such members will be removed immediately.

4. There is no un-subscription on this board.

Admin.

Don't show Me your attitude, I've enough of Mine.
+Quote Post
sri
post Jul 19 2007, 01:07 PM
Post #6

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 2760

Subhash,

Welcome back ...and many thanks for these gems of Noor Jehan !!

Sri

"Jis din is duniya se nafrat aur khudgarzi mit jaayegi, us roz yeh insaan naachega, us roz yeh dharti gaayegi" - Rajinder Krishan (Maa baap 1959)
+Quote Post
SuDeo
post Jul 21 2007, 12:09 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

QUOTE(sri @ Jul 19 2007, 01:07 PM) *

Subhash,

Welcome back ...and many thanks for these gems of Noor Jehan !!

Sri

Dear Sri,

Glad to hear your voice again (though in print on the screen). And thanks to the splashing of your photos that time when you and some members meeting in Banglore, I can even visualise the nice way you must be saying these words while writing them!

I still vividly recall our common interest in Chitragupt. Of course, collection of both of us must have gone up by now...

I feel really touched with your kind words.

Subhash G Deo
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
SuDeo   Noor Jehan's 21 Gems   Jun 28 2007, 10:35 PM
Inaam   Welcome Back SuDeo :) and thnx for the song, I hop...   Jun 29 2007, 12:38 AM
gop   Dear Friends, After almost a year I am back and ...   Jun 29 2007, 10:22 AM
Inaam   SuDeo! I edited your post and mentioned the de...   Jun 29 2007, 04:30 PM
SuDeo   SuDeo! I edited your post and mentioned the d...   Jun 29 2007, 09:46 PM
Inaam   Thats good :) Thanx for the song!!   Jun 30 2007, 12:26 AM
SuDeo   Thats good :) Thanx for the song!! Dear...   Jun 30 2007, 08:17 AM
gop   Thats good :) Thanx for the song!! Dea...   Jun 30 2007, 11:41 AM
SuDeo   Sudeoji If you search the song at www.earthmusic...   Jun 30 2007, 11:52 AM
Inaam   Thats good :) Thanx for the song!! Dea...   Jul 1 2007, 10:48 PM
SuDeo   The 3rd Gem Here is the third immortal song of No...   Jun 30 2007, 08:42 AM
Anita   Hello Sudeo Thanks for the old time classic of No...   Jun 30 2007, 06:57 PM
SuDeo   Hello Sudeo Thanks for the old time classic of N...   Jul 1 2007, 12:20 PM
SuDeo   [b]The 5th Gem of Noor Jehan Here is a song that ...   Jul 1 2007, 11:53 PM
Anita   Hello Suedeo Thanks a lot for the songs. I am pla...   Jul 2 2007, 01:31 PM
Anita   Here is one beautiful ghazal.... Inaam ji, please...   Jul 2 2007, 02:17 PM
SuDeo   [quote name='Anita' date='Jul 2 2007, ...   Jul 4 2007, 01:07 AM
SuDeo   The 6th Gem of Noor Jehan[size=3] The noor Jehan ...   Jul 6 2007, 11:58 AM
Inaam   Here is one beautiful ghazal.... Inaam ji, pleas...   Jul 8 2007, 01:16 PM
anjvajay   Inaam Saahab, Duwa hai ki aap hamesha bhale change...   Jul 8 2007, 03:35 PM
Inaam   Inaam Saahab, Duwa hai ki aap hamesha bhale chang...   Jul 8 2007, 04:38 PM
Anita   hello suedeo Please send me your email, i can sen...   Jul 10 2007, 01:59 AM
cYb0rG   hello suedeo Please send me your email, i can ...   Jul 19 2007, 09:13 AM
sri   Subhash, Welcome back ...and many thanks for thes...   Jul 19 2007, 01:07 PM
SuDeo   Subhash, Welcome back ...and many thanks for the...   Jul 21 2007, 12:09 AM
SuDeo   The 7th Gem of Noor Jehan Another great song in ...   Jul 6 2007, 09:56 PM
SuDeo   The 8th Gem of Noor Jehan The Shyam Sunder_Noor J...   Jul 8 2007, 12:00 PM
SuDeo   The 9th Gem of Noor Jehan Noor Jehan singing a pr...   Jul 10 2007, 11:09 PM
SuDeo   The 10th Gem of Noor Jehan The 10th gem of Noor ...   Jul 15 2007, 12:31 AM
Inaam   Thanks for the song, SuDeo Ji :)   Jul 15 2007, 01:24 AM
Anita   Please tell me how to unsubscribe from this forum?   Jul 17 2007, 06:28 PM
gop   Please tell me how to unsubscribe from this forum...   Jul 18 2007, 12:00 PM
Anita   Please tell me how to unsubscribe from this foru...   Jul 19 2007, 12:47 AM
SuDeo   Noor Jehan's 11th Gem In one another thread t...   Jul 21 2007, 12:25 AM
SuDeo   The 12th Gem of Noor Jehan Noor Jehan singws und...   Jul 22 2007, 06:53 PM
SuDeo   The 13th, 14th, and 15th Gems of Noor Jehan This ...   Jul 30 2007, 08:53 AM
SuDeo   The 16th Gem of Noor Jehan Any collection of Noor...   Aug 15 2007, 05:47 PM
SuDeo   The 17th Gem of Noor Jehan And once again we are ...   Aug 31 2007, 12:19 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:38 PM