Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

The Bourne Ultimatum.......2007

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Bourne Ultimatum.......2007
Reeth
post Sep 26 2007, 04:20 PM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 6151

The Bourne Ultimatum

English (U)
Cast: Matt Damon, Julia Stiles, Joan Allen, David Strathairn, Scott Glenn
Director: Paul Greengrass

Attached Image

How does one cut to the chase in a movie that is a chase from start to finito, and is part of a trilogy
that is one big chase in itself? The final filmic installment of the Bourne series penned by Robert
Ludlum has arrived. And Jason Bourne (Damon) is doing what he has been at for a while now... an
attempt at self discovery. Then the burden of memories of his deceased girlfriend that he carries with
him every place he goes.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Director Greengrass took the baton from Doug Liman who directed The Bourne Identity, and came out
with The Bourne Supremacy which set the stage for ...Ultimatum. Action has always been the USP of
a Bourne movie and movement is non stop in this one too. You have to see it to believe it. The shaky
camera work stays faithful to the head-spinning energy level of the film. It’s raining chases and it’s
magical how you never tire of them.
It is sure to be remembered as one of th
ose rare part 3 films that leaves you begging for more.

The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives
by altering their attitudes of mind

-William James
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
humble_rafi
post Nov 1 2007, 11:26 AM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 1609

I need to watch this sequel.Have already seen first two parts.
Bourne Identity was shooted in Goa.Some of the scenes were worth watching.

I NEVER HEARD AN ANGEL SINGING,YES I HEARD MOHAMMED RAFI SAHAB.

I LOVE THEE RAFI SAHAB

Saanson Ki Maala Pay, Simron Main Pi Ka Naam......Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan Sahab
+Quote Post
Nidhi
post Jan 13 2008, 09:44 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 6496

I have seen all the three in the series. Yes, plenty of fast moving action. Nothing else much. There was a 1988 three hour TV movie starring Richard Chamberlain which was very interesting & thrilling, though you may not find all these camera tricks & fast action stuff. The romantic angle is well timed & played out. In this version of 'The Bourne Identity' the script faithfully followed the book by ' Robert Ludlum '. I enjoyed this movie. I had seen this one quite some time back & surely would like to see a dvd version of it again.

"Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.The voice of the majority is no proof of justice."
+Quote Post
humble_rafi
post Jan 14 2008, 08:17 AM
Post #4

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 1609

I like "The Bourne Ultimatum" nice actions and I enjoyed Morocco Scenes.Must have been a challenge for the crew to picturize it.

I NEVER HEARD AN ANGEL SINGING,YES I HEARD MOHAMMED RAFI SAHAB.

I LOVE THEE RAFI SAHAB

Saanson Ki Maala Pay, Simron Main Pi Ka Naam......Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan Sahab
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:34 PM