Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Mohd Rafi - Live On Stage Video

, late 70's Video

Forum Rules Please read and thoroughly understand the forum rules and regulations:
2 Pages V  1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mohd Rafi - Live On Stage Video, late 70's Video
ANT6
post Dec 10 2006, 06:44 AM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 783

Namaste, Salaam, Sat Sri Akal

Members here is a rare treat for you all......this is a video clip of Mohd Rafi..........LIVE ON STAGE VIDEO CLIP.......filmed in very late 70's possibly 1980......this clip tells us all that there is a full live recording in video format of Mohd Rafi somewhere.

I request all members who can get hold of this full live video recording to kindly share.

here is the clip

KISI NE KAHA HAI MERE DOSTO
BURA MAT SUNO BURA MAT DEKHO BURA MAT KAHO
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
perrykhan
post Dec 10 2006, 05:48 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Angels
Member No.: 1188

There is in fact another video recording of an entire concert recorded in Bradford, UK, in Oct 1979. Sadly disputes with the family over money prevent me from releasing it, either on this forum or privately, even though I have stressed that all proceeds would go to charity. However, I am still fighting the battle on behalf of fans around the world.
+Quote Post
princeali
post Dec 12 2006, 11:50 PM
Post #3

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 134

Thanks ANT bhai for the rare clip !

Mazher bhai, it would be awesome if you could release the UK concert. Rafi saab also did a concert in Toronto in 1979, does a video for that concert exist ?.

Prince Ali
+Quote Post
nadeem mohd
post Dec 13 2006, 12:25 AM
Post #4

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 5214

Is there any one in this world who can upload this video plz ? bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif bow.gif

Visit

█► DESISCANS.COM ◄█

IPB Image

+Quote Post
Flex001
post Dec 13 2006, 12:45 AM
Post #5

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 184

You had to go and put this up now, hey Ant. You force me to become an Angel. I had some other scam up my sleeve... never mind this upload's worth it.

You never fail to amaze...

"To be in a minority of one does not necessarily render one insane"
George Orwell (1949) 'Nineteen Eighty Four'
+Quote Post
AzgarKhan
post Dec 13 2006, 04:31 AM
Post #6

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 205

QUOTE(perrykhan @ Dec 10 2006, 05:48 PM) *
There is in fact another video recording of an entire concert recorded in Bradford, UK, in Oct 1979. Sadly disputes with the family over money prevent me from releasing it, either on this forum or privately, even though I have stressed that all proceeds would go to charity. However, I am still fighting the battle on behalf of fans around the world.

Perry Bhai can you upload few clips? sad.gif

+Quote Post
myawan
post Dec 17 2006, 01:13 PM
Post #7

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 57

Great work ANT smile1.gif

==============================

For me, listening to Mohammad Rafi is an addiction!
+Quote Post
Harold
post Dec 25 2006, 07:10 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Member No.: 137

QUOTE(Flex001 @ Dec 13 2006, 12:45 AM) *

You had to go and put this up now, hey Ant. You force me to become an Angel. I had some other scam up my sleeve... never mind this upload's worth it.

Hahaha Flex,

I feel the same! Should I start u/l now min 9-10 mB to d/l this one or should I become an angel??? smile.gif

Anyways, is this a new clip or something which is already available on the net etc?
+Quote Post
Flex001
post Dec 25 2006, 09:10 PM
Post #9

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 184

QUOTE(Harold @ Dec 25 2006, 01:40 PM) *

QUOTE(Flex001 @ Dec 13 2006, 12:45 AM) *

Hahaha Flex,

I feel the same! Should I start u/l now min 9-10 mB to d/l this one or should I become an angel??? smile.gif

Anyways, is this a new clip or something which is already available on the net etc?

I just watched it, trust me it's worth it.

My ratio stinks, it's probably the worst in the house, so I didn't have that option.

"To be in a minority of one does not necessarily render one insane"
George Orwell (1949) 'Nineteen Eighty Four'
+Quote Post
tanweer
post Mar 31 2007, 06:15 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Member No.: 13264

How do you watch the video clip? I don't see the clip in this posting. Please help. Thanks.

QUOTE(ANT6 @ Dec 9 2006, 09:14 PM) *

Members here is a rare treat for you all......this is a video clip of Mohd Rafi..........LIVE ON STAGE VIDEO CLIP.......filmed in very late 70's possibly 1980......this clip tells us all that there is a full live recording in video format of Mohd Rafi somewhere.

I request all members who can get hold of this full live video recording to kindly share.

here is the clip

+Quote Post
Baber
post Apr 1 2007, 01:47 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

Member No.: 5488

Hello - It appears that the video has been taken off. Can you please RE-POST it??? I would really appreciate that....cant wait to watch yet another video of this great soul we know as Late Mohd Rafi Saheb. Pls reload as soon as possible. thanks

QUOTE(ANT6 @ Dec 10 2006, 06:44 AM) *

here is the clip

+Quote Post
humble_rafi
post Apr 2 2007, 03:09 AM
Post #12

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 1609

AZGAR KHAN SAHAB i like your quotation by M.K.GANDHI.It makes lot of sense but it seems that so called civilised people trying to find peace by waging wars.

I NEVER HEARD AN ANGEL SINGING,YES I HEARD MOHAMMED RAFI SAHAB.

I LOVE THEE RAFI SAHAB

Saanson Ki Maala Pay, Simron Main Pi Ka Naam......Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan Sahab
+Quote Post
tanweer
post Apr 20 2007, 08:12 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

Member No.: 13264

Could you please upload the live video again....the video seems to have expired. Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Tanweer

here is the clip

+Quote Post
ANT6
post Apr 24 2007, 05:13 AM
Post #14

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 783

QUOTE(tanweer @ Apr 20 2007, 08:12 PM) *

Could you please upload the live video again....the video seems to have expired. Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Tanweer

here is the clip

Friends.........thanx for your appreciation.....i didnt get time to keep a track on this topic....so thanking you all now with your replies.....i'm uploading the video clip again.....this time without the watermark i put on last time.....i think that was a bit selfish of me.....anyway hope everyone who missed out last time gets to d/l it this time round....also for members who want to d/l again [without watermark].

watch the video clips of Mohd Rafi singing TUJHKO PUKARE MERA PYAR - KYA HUA TERA WADA - MAIN JAT YAMLA PAGLA DEEWANA - AADMI MUSAFIR HAI.

If anyone has the full length video concert and are able to share....please try if possible.

KISI NE KAHA HAI MERE DOSTO
BURA MAT SUNO BURA MAT DEKHO BURA MAT KAHO
+Quote Post
ascorpio
post Apr 26 2007, 11:45 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

Member No.: 6007

QUOTE(ANT6 @ Apr 24 2007, 12:43 AM) *

QUOTE(tanweer @ Apr 20 2007, 08:12 PM) *

Regards,
Tanweer

here is the clip

Friends.........thanx for your appreciation.....i didnt get time to keep a track on this topic....so thanking you all now with your replies.....i'm uploading the video clip again.....this time without the watermark i put on last time.....i think that was a bit selfish of me.....anyway hope everyone who missed out last time gets to d/l it this time round....also for members who want to d/l again [without watermark].

watch the video clips of Mohd Rafi singing TUJHKO PUKARE MERA PYAR - KYA HUA TERA WADA - MAIN JAT YAMLA PAGLA DEEWANA - AADMI MUSAFIR HAI.

If anyone has the full length video concert and are able to share....please try if possible.

thanks for sharing...
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 09:28 PM