Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

My Karaoke Songs

, Mmmmmmmm, Oooooooo Aaaaaaaaa.............

5 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> My Karaoke Songs, Mmmmmmmm, Oooooooo Aaaaaaaaa.............
Anwar_Fan
post Oct 14 2007, 06:00 PM
Post #31

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 4348

Koi Baat Nahin........Sur Mein Na Sahi biggrin.gif

Continuing with my Rafi Saabs Karaoke's,

my next song.......Wah excl.gif Roshan Saab Wah excl.gif

Ab Kya Missal Doon

.........Oye Hoye........Madhubala........Haye Haye..........Kya Shabab, Wah excl.gif Wah excl.gif Wah excl.gif

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
bawlachintu
post Oct 16 2007, 11:46 PM
Post #32

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 743

Behosh hone ke do kaaran banaenge

Ek to Madhubala ki khoobsurati
Doosri tumhari awaaz biggrin.gif

wink2.gif Mind nahin karne ka , kya

Here is the best singer of universe

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -George Bernard Shaw ."

+Quote Post
Anwar_Fan
post Oct 17 2007, 01:21 AM
Post #33

Group Icon

QUOTE(bawlachintu @ Oct 16 2007, 05:16 PM) *

laugh.gif I know what you mean, I have to live with my voice yaar

Mujhe waise advise digayi hai ke self deprecation achi baat nahin hai,

Nahin Tho Main Abhi Tabar-Thop Khud Apni Hi Mazaak Uratha

King Rafi Ko Word Diya Hai (refer to above posts)........nahin Tho............. laugh.gif

Take care

You Ought to Take Part As Well..........Pride and Self Esteem Chakke Mardalo wink.gif

+Quote Post
noorie
post Oct 17 2007, 02:25 AM
Post #34

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Away
Member No.: 6518

QUOTE(Anwar_Fan @ Oct 17 2007, 01:21 AM) *

You Ought to Take Part As Well..........Pride and Self Esteem Chakke Mardalo wink.gif

BC, please don't disappoint us. Attached Image

IPB Image

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act"

"You have enemies? Good! It means that you stood up for something, sometime in your life."
+Quote Post
OMkar
post Oct 17 2007, 04:23 PM
Post #35

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 7772

King Rafi Ko Word Diya Hai (refer to above posts)........nahin Tho............. laugh.gif

Take care

Anwarbhai, every music maniac who takes a step of singing the songs in his voice gets various types of responses from various type of people. But its only the singer who understands and feel the inner beauty of the song when he/ she SINGS it. I already learnt the lesson of taking all types of criticism on my singing. I am still taking it ofc smile.gif I even downloaded your song from YouTube and saved in my 'Singing Friends' folder.. The timber of ur voice is very nice... Just do lot and lot of practice and then record and record until YOU are happy with it.. smile.gif

IPB Image
Only THIS MOMENT is in my hand and I just want to live that Perfectly!!!
IPB Image
+Quote Post
bawlachintu
post Oct 17 2007, 04:36 PM
Post #36

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(OMkar @ Oct 17 2007, 04:23 PM) *

Anwarbhai, every music maniac who takes a step of singing the songs in his voice gets various types of responses from various type of people.

biggrin.gif Smart ho.

BTW, jis din forum mein bahut bheed ho jaye aur public ko bhagana ho, bata dena,
apni awaaz ka gana upload kar doonga laugh.gif

Awaaz achchi hai.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -George Bernard Shaw ."

+Quote Post
OMkar
post Oct 17 2007, 04:54 PM
Post #37

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(bawlachintu @ Oct 17 2007, 04:36 PM) *
QUOTE(OMkar @ Oct 17 2007, 04:23 PM) *

Anwarbhai, every music maniac who takes a step of singing the songs in his voice gets various types of responses from various type of people.

biggrin.gif Smart ho.

BTW, jis din forum mein bahut bheed ho jaye aur public ko bhagana ho, bata dena,
apni awaaz ka gana upload kar doonga laugh.gif

Koi Shaque?

Yeah sure, Jaroor Batayenge Aapko!! Thank GOD you are there!! laugh.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Anwar_Fan
post Oct 17 2007, 07:32 PM
Post #38

Group Icon

QUOTE(noorie @ Oct 16 2007, 07:55 PM) *

Bawalchintu Yaar, please dont be discouraged,

Ego Ko Mardo Goli, Aur biggrin.gif

Seena Taan Ke Gana Gao, Phir Yahan Pe U/L Karke Hamari Band Bajake Chuti Kardo

Lets face it you can't do any worse than me..............History Me yeh pehli baar huwa hoga ke kissike Behoshi ka karan......... Kissiki Awaaz Ho laugh.gif

+Quote Post
bawlachintu
post Oct 17 2007, 07:40 PM
Post #39

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Anwar_Fan @ Oct 17 2007, 07:32 PM) *

Bawalchintu Yaar, please dont be discouraged,

Ego Ko Mardo Goli, Aur biggrin.gif

Seena Taan Ke Gana Gao, Phir Yahan Pe U/L Karke Hamari Band Bajake Chuti Kardo

Lets face it you can't do any worse than me..............History Me yeh pehli baar huwa hoga ke kissike Behoshi ka karan......... Kissiki Awaaz Ho laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Upar ki post mein jo maine likha hai, usko haqeeqat mano. wink.gif

+Quote Post
bawlachintu
post Oct 17 2007, 07:41 PM
Post #40

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(noorie @ Oct 17 2007, 02:25 AM) *

Tum duet gaati ho to bolo, gana chipkata hoon idhar cool.gif
(Pehle tumhari voice ka sample bhejna hoga)

+Quote Post
Anwar_Fan
post Oct 17 2007, 07:43 PM
Post #41

Group Icon

QUOTE(OMkar @ Oct 17 2007, 09:53 AM) *

Take care

Anwarbhai, every music maniac who takes a step of singing the songs in his voice gets various types of responses from various type of people. But its only the singer who understands and feel the inner beauty of the song when he/ she SINGS it. I already learnt the lesson of taking all types of criticism on my singing. I am still taking it ofc smile.gif I even downloaded your song from YouTube and saved in my 'Singing Friends' folder.. The timber of ur voice is very nice... Just do lot and lot of practice and then record and record until YOU are happy with it.. smile.gif

Omkar Bhai,

Thank you for your positive, encouraging, constructive feedback..............Mere Liye Sabse Bari Faqhar Ki Yeh Baat Hai Ke Apne Mujhe Apne Dost Mey Shamil Kiya.................Insaan Aisi Insaniyat Ki Khubi Zindagi Bhar Nahin Bhulta..................Omkar Bhai Apse Aaj Mujhe Bohot Barra Insaniyat Ka Sabbaq Milla Hai.

Many thanks Omkar Bhai, I look forward to learn lots from everyone love.gif
+Quote Post
OMkar
post Oct 17 2007, 08:42 PM
Post #42

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Anwar_Fan @ Oct 17 2007, 07:43 PM) *
QUOTE(OMkar @ Oct 17 2007, 09:53 AM) *

Take care

Omkar Bhai,

Thank you for your positive, encouraging, constructive feedback..............Mere Liye Sabse Bari Faqhar Ki Yeh Baat Hai Ke Apne Mujhe Apne Dost Mey Shamil Kiya.................Insaan Aisi Insaniyat Ki Khubi Zindagi Bhar Nahin Bhulta..................Omkar Bhai Apse Aaj Mujhe Bohot Barra Insaniyat Ka Sabbaq Milla Hai.

Many thanks Omkar Bhai, I look forward to learn lots from everyone love.gif

Anwarbhai, Hum To Abhi Seekhne Ke Aalam Mein Hai!!!! Hum Aapko Kya Seekhayenge?? bow.gif Bas Kuchh Dil Ki Baatein Aapse Kahi!!

IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Anwar_Fan
post Oct 17 2007, 11:56 PM
Post #43

Group Icon

My final KARAOKE contribution under the present title, just as well biggrin.gif

Chaudvin Ka Chand Ho

Here's the track for everyone to have a go

Friends I've a lot to learn, so now I shall sit back and wait for others to contribute camera.gif

wink.gif
+Quote Post
OMkar
post Oct 18 2007, 01:27 PM
Post #44

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Anwar_Fan @ Oct 17 2007, 11:56 PM) *

Chaudvin Ka Chand Ho

Friends I've a lot to learn, so now I shall sit back and wait for others to contribute camera.gif

wink.gif

Anwarbhai, good song selected for the recording. But boss this is extremely heavy song, especially for some of the pattern as sung by Rafi sahab e.g.. Jo bhi ho tum khuda ki kasam Lajawab Ho SSSSS ...... After Ho SSSS... the little Taan taken by Rafi sahab is terribly difficult. I cant even ever dare to sing this song for such difficult places.. Anwarbhai, if you want to sing this and if u miss such places to perform perfectly, the whole beauty of song is missed... Please accept my apologies if I am sounding rude. I only want you to sing it more nicely as you already have very good voice. Just imagine you singing this song with those beautiful places as it is...

Secondly and most importantly, your Urdu pronounciations seem to be poor. Please work on them... I am not good in urdu but I am fairly good in Hindi. One of the word, (i cant remember now while I am typing this msg) was pronounced very incorrectly.

Just something out of the topic... I remember someone saying in some film... Kya zamana aaya hai; log tthik tarah se baat bhi nahi karte aajkal... Hamare Zamane Mein To Logon Ki Zubaan (language and pronounciations) Sun Kar Unki Tahzeeb Naapi Jaati Thi.... What I understood by this was, pronouncing the words correctly is important to express the feeling... You might find some of my words also pronounced incorrectly especially 'khuda'; this KHU in Urdu is pronouced with deep scratch somewhere the throat. I always try my best (dont succeed always) to pronounce words correctly.

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE MY CRITICISM AS DISCOURAGEMENT. I think this is how we would learn from each other... Just hear more and more songs, more and more words from some Old Muslim Brothers who has good knowledge of Urdu... They might help.. smile.gif

Cheers!!!

IPB Image
IPB Image
+Quote Post
Anwar_Fan
post Oct 18 2007, 11:24 PM
Post #45

Group Icon

QUOTE(OMkar @ Oct 18 2007, 06:57 AM) *

QUOTE(Anwar_Fan @ Oct 17 2007, 11:56 PM) *

wink.gif

Anwarbhai, good song selected for the recording. But boss this is extremely heavy song, especially for some of the pattern as sung by Rafi sahab e.g.. Jo bhi ho tum khuda ki kasam Lajawab Ho SSSSS ...... After Ho SSSS... the little Taan taken by Rafi sahab is terribly difficult. I cant even ever dare to sing this song for such difficult places.. Anwarbhai, if you want to sing this and if u miss such places to perform perfectly, the whole beauty of song is missed... Please accept my apologies if I am sounding rude. I only want you to sing it more nicely as you already have very good voice. Just imagine you singing this song with those beautiful places as it is...

Secondly and most importantly, your Urdu pronounciations seem to be poor. Please work on them... I am not good in urdu but I am fairly good in Hindi. One of the word, (i cant remember now while I am typing this msg) was pronounced very incorrectly.

Just something out of the topic... I remember someone saying in some film... Kya zamana aaya hai; log tthik tarah se baat bhi nahi karte aajkal... Hamare Zamane Mein To Logon Ki Zubaan (language and pronounciations) Sun Kar Unki Tahzeeb Naapi Jaati Thi.... What I understood by this was, pronouncing the words correctly is important to express the feeling... You might find some of my words also pronounced incorrectly especially 'khuda'; this KHU in Urdu is pronouced with deep scratch somewhere the throat. I always try my best (dont succeed always) to pronounce words correctly.

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE MY CRITICISM AS DISCOURAGEMENT. I think this is how we would learn from each other... Just hear more and more songs, more and more words from some Old Muslim Brothers who has good knowledge of Urdu... They might help.. smile.gif

Cheers!!!

Aammmaaaa ohmy.gif , clap2.gif clap2.gif A bit of tough love,

This is exactly what we need, proper constructive criticism by identifying what is wrong, then explaining how to correct eg Soor, Taal, Diction, Pronunciation, Harkatein/Modulations etc.

Omkar Bhai, simply saying your pronunciation is Poor and directing me to find an old muslim man to address it; is not helpful huh.gif

Now come on Omkar Bhai where am I going to find and Paan Munching Old Muslim Bearded Sahir Ludhianvi over here in hill billy land excl.gif You should know you being a Geordie "Ah man, wee but a feul wad hae" laugh.gif, Only joking excl.gif

I speak Urdu/Hindi as it is mother tongue and that is what I converse in at home and socialy etc, but singing does at times change the Pronunciation esp due to Tempo and abrupt pitch changes whish is common with Rafi Saab Songs.......his Taan and Harkatein are out of this world co's one moment he is on Base Scale and the next as by Magic he slices through all Vocal Bridges on to High Soprano,

I made the fatal error of listening to some one elses redition, Some guy called Deshpande as I felt that was possibly more achievable, here's the link to his rendition (he is supposed to be a pro and he even got the lyrics wrong and his song is at a slower pace) check out the link
http://www.dishant.com/jukebox.php?ngid=11753

I need to scratch deep in my throat laugh.gif to Pronounce Khuda correctly, Musalman Hoon Phir Bhi "Khuda" bolna Nahi Atha, shame sad.gif biggrin.gif

Omkar you're spot on mate, another thing is my Low notes are also wrong and felt out of breath, but (Guru Arvindji has advised me to work on my low notes at evenings and keep Low Soor Still for at least 10 seconds at a time) wub.gif

I am a bit lazy, as soon as I do a final take that's it I can't be asked to do it again........my attitude is wrong, I simply see this as Karaoke nothing more, and can't wait to move on to the next song (Typical Karaoker Syndrome), I will try to work on the things you have kindly identified, but will not be U/L'ing any more for some time Co's I need to get my head down for some serious studies.

I hope RKA (Pro), Idol (Pro To be) and the Legend Venkatji will give us some guidance. smile.gif

I hope these heavy sessions don't new comers esp new learners off U/L'ing here, but this the only way forward, tree hugging and lentle munching attitude is not going help us progress.
+Quote Post

5 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:25 PM