Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Ghosts, Hauntings And Manifestations....???

12 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ghosts, Hauntings And Manifestations....???
preet
post Apr 16 2007, 06:56 PM
Post #16

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 429

ok copy pasting only tongue1.gif the thread was a warm welcome by nimz you can find the posts there!!!

i have not seen ghost but i have lived in a haunted house for 3 months weird things happened and as soon as we got to know about that we moved away as quickly as we could
and now that house is covered with all creepers and no one lives in it any more the landlord was found dead in his bed room...
well i was very young so i dont remember much... just snippets... like whenever i entered my home i would always find blood spots on the floor and the blood would be coming out of my toe... doors locked by itself, nightmares, we felt someones presence always...infact my mom actually felt someone slap her legs once she was sleeping and my servant would have nightmares of a man asking about his family every night
afraid.gif and i have to sleep alone tonight mommmmmmmmy!!!!

"When beauty talks, nobody notices what grammar it uses"
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Reeth
post Apr 16 2007, 07:04 PM
Post #17

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 6151

QUOTE(preet @ Apr 16 2007, 06:56 PM) *

ok copy pasting only tongue1.gif the thread was a warm welcome by nimz you can find the posts there!!!

i have not seen ghost but i have lived in a haunted house for 3 months weird things happened and as soon as we got to know about that we moved away as quickly as we could
and now that house is covered with all creepers and no one lives in it any more the landlord was found dead in his bed room...
well i was very young so i dont remember much... just snippets... like whenever i entered my home i would always find blood spots on the floor and the blood would be coming out of my toe... doors locked by itself, nightmares, we felt someones presence always...infact my mom actually felt someone slap her legs once she was sleeping and my servant would have nightmares of a man asking about his family every night
afraid.gif and i have to sleep alone tonight mommmmmmmmy!!!!

Hey that must've been n awful experience for someone so young...... sad.gif
does it still bother you preet?......i wish i had some personal experience to share.....even the ghosts prefer to keep away from me... ninja.gif

The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives
by altering their attitudes of mind

-William James
+Quote Post
preet
post Apr 16 2007, 07:19 PM
Post #18

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

well the only lasting effect of this experience is that now i cant sleep alone in a room with all lights switched off... if i do i start hearing all the creaks and sounds!!! tongue1.gif

+Quote Post
nasir
post Apr 16 2007, 09:16 PM
Post #19

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 5763

QUOTE(HumTum @ Apr 15 2007, 10:05 PM) *

Nasirbhai please go ahead with your narration. Looking forward to it. biggrin.gif

hmmm.
This one relates to the year 1964 or 1965. I had been invited by my Christian riend who had house in GOA - Goa Velha to be specific. The Porrtugues had actually left the scene and Goa reemerged as a Virgin, meaning that there were no outsiders there at that time. It was so calm and quiet those days. And there was no electricity too. Even for functions like weddings people used the Petromax Lamps.

Now, my christian friend invited me to a wedding which was in a nearby hamlet. I was overjoyed since it was a little boring during the day when I found no activity. There was a motley crowd of young and old, teenaged boys and girls. A Music Band was in attendance. First, as was usual with a Goan wedding, people picked up their partners for the wedding march. I picked up a beautiful teenage girl as my partner. After the march, we went on dancing right upto 2 a.m. Thereafter I got bored since I was a total stranger there and found no one to talk to. The girl wouidn't understand English while my Konkani that I had picked up was heavily accented. My friend was too busy to notice my plight. At the same time I did not want to stop him from having fun. Anyway..

At about 2 a.m. I left the Wedding function all by myself. There were two ways to reach my friend's house: One was the way through which we had come - and that was pretty dark since we had jump fences and through the rows of houses. I chose the long path that went by a church. This was small road that was also tarred. The road was visible since it was lighted by the moon that was shining in its regal splendour.
Not a soul was in sight. Occasional owls did the rounds while in the fields rodents and small animals made noises. I began humming a tune to camouflage my fright.

With brisk paces I started and went by the church till I reached a spot where began the fields. I stepped into the fields with a heavy heart and made straight for the house. I had walked for about ten minutes or so when I came across three small tamarind trees that stood confronting me in a row. Then, at that time, I saw someone sitting on the tree top flanked by two other tamarind trees. My heart skipped a beat. I immediately looked down, pretending not to have seen anything or anyone. I increased my speed, came to the house, and quietly went to bed. The sole occupant of the house, my friend's mom, lay quietly sleeping.

It was only later in the day that I blurted my woes to the family and friends. That too, upon their inquiry as to how I had made my way back. I told them it was by the road that skirted the church. Then they admonished me saying that I should have avoided that road since it was the most dangerous or haunted - what with the cemetary on the way. Then I told them about the apparition I had seen on the tamarind tree.
They were taken aback. My friend revealed that some years ago his father had fallen down the tamarind tree and it was his ghost that I had seen. Thereafter I avowed not to use that way again as long as I stayed in Goa Velha.

That was my experience of a ghost excl.gif

NASIR.

NASIR
Teri Khushi me.n Khush Tera banda khidmatgaar hai,
Banda hoo.n mai.n Tera Tuu mera Parwardigaar hai
+Quote Post
Lata
post Apr 16 2007, 11:07 PM
Post #20

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 69

Interesting thread smile.gif ..........haan do it again Preetz...... also narrate ur experience with Planchet biggrin.gif .......
+Quote Post
noorie
post Apr 16 2007, 11:15 PM
Post #21

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Away
Member No.: 6518

QUOTE(Lata @ Apr 16 2007, 11:07 PM) *

Interesting thread smile.gif ..........haan do it again Preetz...... also narrate ur experience with Planchet biggrin.gif .......

The Ouija board, right? sad.gif

Noorie

IPB Image

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act"

"You have enemies? Good! It means that you stood up for something, sometime in your life."
+Quote Post
haneef
post Apr 17 2007, 01:10 AM
Post #22

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 5938

Nasir Bhai, I don't believe in Ghosts ... but would love to see one.
Do you think the Goa Ghost is still there 4 decades later .. now.

The only experience I had was ... when i visited the Langar House Darga ( Hyd ) with some friends, Everything seemed normal with people wearing wierd attires & roaming during that evening.
But as soon as the "Ishaan Azaan" was heard everybody started screaming & making wierd noises. There were people rolling on the floor, hitting them selves with stones, some people were even chained to the walls.

That was the only scary scene I ever witnessed, Frankly I think there was something wrong with their brains ... and not the Ghosts playing their roles or something.
(Lunar Effect... Maybe)

Haneef
+Quote Post
preet
post Apr 17 2007, 08:52 AM
Post #23

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

wow Nasir bhai you have got guts to go on your own at 2 am!!!! ohmy.gif

Lata!!!! love.gif you are here!!!!! trust you to appear in a ghost thread tongue1.gif
i do have some interesting stories about the planchet well planchet really proves theres something unknown to humankind in this world....!!!! but before i tell the more interesting facts i will tell you all about my first experience tongue1.gif the first time i tried planchet was a disaster!!! it was my first year in college and i stayed in a PG with 5-6 girls, one afternoon we all decided to "call the bhoot" to get some answers (basically related to our love life tongue1.gif) no one had done this before but i had seen my sisters doing it so we took a chart paper... made the planchet and sat down around it most of us were afraid to even put our fingers on the coin but someone had to do it so me and my friend kept our fingers on the coin and clumsily started calling a holy spirit passing by... for the first 10 minutes nothing happened and we decided to call it quits but even as we were thinking about it the coin grew very cold and some kind of vibration we still don’t know if it was our imagination or really the spirit was trying to come!!! me and my friend looked at each other and were so scared we let the coin go... after that we were so shocked we didnt speak just kept looking at each other was the spirit with us?? had we set it free coz we broke the connection with the coin... we were all thinking such things when there was a knock on the door... as we were gathering the courage to go and open the door we heard the loud clanging of dishes as if someone was throwing them at our door... then a loud howling from a dog or something all of us screamed and rushed out to the balcony and started shouting for our landlord...

later we came to know it was our landlord's servant who had brought in our lunch and lost control on the stairs mellow.gif

+Quote Post
Lata
post Apr 17 2007, 08:55 AM
Post #24

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 69

QUOTE(noorie @ Apr 16 2007, 11:15 PM) *

Noorie

I think so Noorie smile.gif Preetz.... .. now how about narrating planchet's experience with u tongue1.gif biggrin.gif ..... It must have been scary na ohmy.gif
+Quote Post
Reeth
post Apr 17 2007, 02:29 PM
Post #25

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(nasir @ Apr 16 2007, 09:16 PM) *

Nasirbhai please go ahead with your narration. Looking forward to it. biggrin.gif

hmmm.
This one relates to the year 1964 or 1965. I had been invited by my Christian riend who had house in GOA - Goa Velha to be specific. The Porrtugues had actually left the scene and Goa reemerged as a Virgin, meaning that there were no outsiders there at that time. It was so calm and quiet those days. And there was no electricity too. Even for functions like weddings people used the Petromax Lamps.

Now, my christian friend invited me to a wedding which was in a nearby hamlet. I was overjoyed since it was a little boring during the day when I found no activity. There was a motley crowd of young and old, teenaged boys and girls. A Music Band was in attendance. First, as was usual with a Goan wedding, people picked up their partners for the wedding march. I picked up a beautiful teenage girl as my partner. After the march, we went on dancing right upto 2 a.m. Thereafter I got bored since I was a total stranger there and found no one to talk to. The girl wouidn't understand English while my Konkani that I had picked up was heavily accented. My friend was too busy to notice my plight. At the same time I did not want to stop him from having fun. Anyway..

At about 2 a.m. I left the Wedding function all by myself. There were two ways to reach my friend's house: One was the way through which we had come - and that was pretty dark since we had jump fences and through the rows of houses. I chose the long path that went by a church. This was small road that was also tarred. The road was visible since it was lighted by the moon that was shining in its regal splendour.
Not a soul was in sight. Occasional owls did the rounds while in the fields rodents and small animals made noises. I began humming a tune to camouflage my fright.

With brisk paces I started and went by the church till I reached a spot where began the fields. I stepped into the fields with a heavy heart and made straight for the house. I had walked for about ten minutes or so when I came across three small tamarind trees that stood confronting me in a row. Then, at that time, I saw someone sitting on the tree top flanked by two other tamarind trees. My heart skipped a beat. I immediately looked down, pretending not to have seen anything or anyone. I increased my speed, came to the house, and quietly went to bed. The sole occupant of the house, my friend's mom, lay quietly sleeping.

It was only later in the day that I blurted my woes to the family and friends. That too, upon their inquiry as to how I had made my way back. I told them it was by the road that skirted the church. Then they admonished me saying that I should have avoided that road since it was the most dangerous or haunted - what with the cemetary on the way. Then I told them about the apparition I had seen on the tamarind tree.
They were taken aback. My friend revealed that some years ago his father had fallen down the tamarind tree and it was his ghost that I had seen. Thereafter I avowed not to use that way again as long as I stayed in Goa Velha.

NASIR.

Interesting.......no other experiences?? dont know what attraction a Tamarind tree holds for them souls.....because the incident i am going to narrate is also centred around a tamarind tree....

The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives

-William James
+Quote Post
Reeth
post Apr 17 2007, 02:32 PM
Post #26

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(preet @ Apr 17 2007, 08:52 AM) *

wow Nasir bhai you have got guts to go on your own at 2 am!!!! ohmy.gif

Lata!!!! love.gif you are here!!!!! trust you to appear in a ghost thread tongue1.gif
i do have some interesting stories about the planchet well planchet really proves theres something unknown to humankind in this world....!!!! but before i tell the more interesting facts i will tell you all about my first experience tongue1.gif the first time i tried planchet was a disaster!!! it was my first year in college and i stayed in a PG with 5-6 girls, one afternoon we all decided to "call the bhoot" to get some answers (basically related to our love life tongue1.gif) no one had done this before but i had seen my sisters doing it so we took a chart paper... made the planchet and sat down around it most of us were afraid to even put our fingers on the coin but someone had to do it so me and my friend kept our fingers on the coin and clumsily started calling a holy spirit passing by... for the first 10 minutes nothing happened and we decided to call it quits but even as we were thinking about it the coin grew very cold and some kind of vibration we still don’t know if it was our imagination or really the spirit was trying to come!!! me and my friend looked at each other and were so scared we let the coin go... after that we were so shocked we didnt speak just kept looking at each other was the spirit with us?? had we set it free coz we broke the connection with the coin... we were all thinking such things when there was a knock on the door... as we were gathering the courage to go and open the door we heard the loud clanging of dishes as if someone was throwing them at our door... then a loud howling from a dog or something all of us screamed and rushed out to the balcony and started shouting for our landlord...

later we came to know it was our landlord's servant who had brought in our lunch and lost control on the stairs mellow.gif

I have heard a lot of people being successful in making contact with the spirits?/ how far that is true is anybody's guess... i did participate a couple of times but with no success..

-William James
+Quote Post
Reeth
post Apr 17 2007, 02:33 PM
Post #27

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Lata @ Apr 17 2007, 08:55 AM) *

QUOTE(noorie @ Apr 16 2007, 11:15 PM) *

Noorie

I think so Noorie smile.gif Preetz.... .. now how about narrating planchet's experience with u tongue1.gif biggrin.gif ..... It must have been scary na ohmy.gif

Welcome Lata.........don't you have anything to share with us?? plz do biggrin.gif

-William James
+Quote Post
Reeth
post Apr 17 2007, 03:58 PM
Post #28

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Kaveri's ghost.......

This incident took place a year ago in kutta( my hometown )in the estates of my cousin who is my working partner here...

I am just giving a short description of the estate just to make it simpler,generally you have the estate house built right in the centre surrounded by coffeee plantation all round, there is a clearing around the house , and you have a few outhouses built around the main house for the live-in estate workers and others..... the estate boundary is demarked by planting certain variety of wild growing cactus which is a deterrant to animals like Wild bison, elephants and sometime even Tigers when they decide to pay a visit, which is very frequent.......
This particular estate owned by my cousin's family is very vast covering an area of almost 300 acres and the backyard ,so to say blends into the foothills of the western ghats, the Brahmagiri range...
My cousin decided to have a houseparty for a whole weekend in the estate with a few of his friends, i was supposed to have gone but had to drop out for some personal reason, so missed out all the excitement...
His parents were away, so it was him with 3 of our common friends and 2 of them , at the last minute decided to bring along their girlfriends as well......
They had a great time exploring the Nagaraholre forests during the daytime, and were relaxing at night in the estate house after dinner , and, somehow the talk turned to ghosts and such...

There had been a tragic incident in the past.....The estate workers during the day had noticed a young woman sitting under a tamarind tree just outside the estate boundary near the foothills, and they were naturally surprised to see her there ,since there is no road leading anywhere there and there are hardly any houses around. She seemed very disturbed,crying and hardly spoke..........they went on questioning her , when asked about her whereabouts she is supposed to have pointed to the hills beyond,and, they thought she had come from one of the smaller settlements they have there....later the ladies had persisted and finally she said her name was Kaveri.....that is the only word she seemed to have uttered......As it grew late in the evening one of the workers found her still sitting there under the tree, so told her to go back to her house as it was not safe there, at which she got up and started walking towards the hills....
But the next morning, she was found hanging from the branch of the same tree , under which she had sat the previous day, her saree was used as a rope,and how she got on to the tree was/is still a mystery.....there was a police enquiry etc; but nothing was known about her....till today no one has come forward to identify her.....what led the poor woman, she was little more than a girl , to take such a drastic step , has remained a mystery...but within a week there were rumors floating around about her spirit haunting the place, and it grew stronger by the day, with many people, mainly estate workers experiencing her so called wrath.....
Having learnt about this the youngsrers wanted to visit the spot then and there, it was nearly midnight, and they wanted to see the place at night....my cousin was apprehensive and was not too keen ,but finally they all decided to go, so they set forth armed with torches a revolver and a gun( most estate owners carry firearms)They wanted 2 estate workrs to accompany them,but the workers were reluctant, but finally agreed to go with them if the girls were left behind, but the girls apparently were the ones who had come up with the idea , so no way were they going to be left out, anyway the workers did go finally.......They reached the spot and crossed over to the other side where there ws a clearing after a landslide... and the 2 workers became restless and funnily enough it seems all of them could feel a kind of fear which might have been psychological but they all felt numb.....one of them then decided to go close to the tree and touch it , at this point the 2 workers protested and started walking back to the house....The brave guy started walking towards the tree and my cousin and the other guy were shining the torch directly at the tree.....as he reachd th tree they all heard a loud shriek ....like a startled feminine cry.......and this made both of them shift the torch and shine it up the tree from where they thought the sound had originated.....within seconds they again focused it back on the ground and found that Anil( tht is his name) had fallen down lying on his back, rushed to him and found him unconcious...........revived him and later he said that he was forcefully pushed back by something and that he had lost balance and had fainted with fear.....nothing, no amount of arguments or possible explainations have made him change his views....he says that he had actually felt a hand on his face and chest and was powerless at tht point of time...The 2 girls neeedless to say,have still not recovered from the shock...
Later I went there under similar circumstances,late at night,with another group of friends , but i felt nothing............
But till today people talk about it and there are many stories surrounding the mysterious Kaveri...

-William James
+Quote Post
nasir
post Apr 17 2007, 10:30 PM
Post #29

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Reeth @ Apr 17 2007, 02:29 PM) *

QUOTE(nasir @ Apr 16 2007, 09:16 PM) *

hmmm.

NASIR.

Interesting.......no other experiences?? dont know what attraction a Tamarind tree holds for them souls.....because the incident i am going to narrate is also centred around a tamarind tree....

Yes, I've another tale to relate but this is more to do with sounds than with imagery. Please give me a day.
Regarding the trees, it appears that Tamarind and the Peepal trees are the hot spots for ghosts. It also appears that the big oak trees are the haunt of good, pious souls. One reason I see for the ghosts to haunt the tamarind trees is that tamarinds are usually sought after by young boys who often climb the tree go get some fruits. So they fall an easy prey too to the inhabitant of the tree.

NASIR.

NASIR
+Quote Post
nasir
post Apr 17 2007, 10:39 PM
Post #30

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Reeth @ Apr 17 2007, 03:58 PM) *

Kaveri's ghost.......

This incident took place a year ago in kutta( my hometown )in the estates of my cousin who is my working partner here...

I am just giving a short description of the estate just to make it simpler,generally you have the estate house built right in the centre surrounded by coffeee plantation all round, there is a clearing around the house , and you have a few outhouses built around the main house for the live-in estate workers and others..... the estate boundary is demarked by planting certain variety of wild growing cactus which is a deterrant to animals like Wild bison, elephants and sometime even Tigers when they decide to pay a visit, which is very frequent.......
This particular estate owned by my cousin's family is very vast covering an area of almost 300 acres and the backyard ,so to say blends into the foothills of the western ghats, the Brahmagiri range...
My cousin decided to have a houseparty for a whole weekend in the estate with a few of his friends, i was supposed to have gone but had to drop out for some personal reason, so missed out all the excitement...
His parents were away, so it was him with 3 of our common friends and 2 of them , at the last minute decided to bring along their girlfriends as well......
They had a great time exploring the Nagaraholre forests during the daytime, and were relaxing at night in the estate house after dinner , and, somehow the talk turned to ghosts and such...

There had been a tragic incident in the past.....The estate workers during the day had noticed a young woman sitting under a tamarind tree just outside the estate boundary near the foothills, and they were naturally surprised to see her there ,since there is no road leading anywhere there and there are hardly any houses around. She seemed very disturbed,crying and hardly spoke..........they went on questioning her , when asked about her whereabouts she is supposed to have pointed to the hills beyond,and, they thought she had come from one of the smaller settlements they have there....later the ladies had persisted and finally she said her name was Kaveri.....that is the only word she seemed to have uttered......As it grew late in the evening one of the workers found her still sitting there under the tree, so told her to go back to her house as it was not safe there, at which she got up and started walking towards the hills....
But the next morning, she was found hanging from the branch of the same tree , under which she had sat the previous day, her saree was used as a rope,and how she got on to the tree was/is still a mystery.....there was a police enquiry etc; but nothing was known about her....till today no one has come forward to identify her.....what led the poor woman, she was little more than a girl , to take such a drastic step , has remained a mystery...but within a week there were rumors floating around about her spirit haunting the place, and it grew stronger by the day, with many people, mainly estate workers experiencing her so called wrath.....
Having learnt about this the youngsrers wanted to visit the spot then and there, it was nearly midnight, and they wanted to see the place at night....my cousin was apprehensive and was not too keen ,but finally they all decided to go, so they set forth armed with torches a revolver and a gun( most estate owners carry firearms)They wanted 2 estate workrs to accompany them,but the workers were reluctant, but finally agreed to go with them if the girls were left behind, but the girls apparently were the ones who had come up with the idea , so no way were they going to be left out, anyway the workers did go finally.......They reached the spot and crossed over to the other side where there ws a clearing after a landslide... and the 2 workers became restless and funnily enough it seems all of them could feel a kind of fear which might have been psychological but they all felt numb.....one of them then decided to go close to the tree and touch it , at this point the 2 workers protested and started walking back to the house....The brave guy started walking towards the tree and my cousin and the other guy were shining the torch directly at the tree.....as he reachd th tree they all heard a loud shriek ....like a startled feminine cry.......and this made both of them shift the torch and shine it up the tree from where they thought the sound had originated.....within seconds they again focused it back on the ground and found that Anil( tht is his name) had fallen down lying on his back, rushed to him and found him unconcious...........revived him and later he said that he was forcefully pushed back by something and that he had lost balance and had fainted with fear.....nothing, no amount of arguments or possible explainations have made him change his views....he says that he had actually felt a hand on his face and chest and was powerless at tht point of time...The 2 girls neeedless to say,have still not recovered from the shock...
Later I went there under similar circumstances,late at night,with another group of friends , but i felt nothing............
But till today people talk about it and there are many stories surrounding the mysterious Kaveri...

So nothing was known about the antecedents of Kaveri? What a story!

NASIR.

NASIR
+Quote Post

12 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:22 PM