Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Ipad Downloads

, Dropbox use

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ipad Downloads, Dropbox use
Harjinder
post May 5 2012, 07:59 PM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 6686

Hello every one
I have been using IPad mostly for downloading and reading books. On my last download I ran int this unprecedented (for me ) problem. I have used up 7.6 GB of almost 14GB of memory with 6.2 GB still available and in downloading an IBook of about 200MB (Using Dropbox) when I tried to transfer the download to IBooks first step of transfer went smoothly. But when I tried to transfer the book to Ibook library I have run into an endless loop where I get the screen message stating "Exporting File' for the last two days. I have tried to check it many times but the message remains the same.
Also I can not open the Dropbox and also the the box that allows me to choose the transfer destination ( i.e. the Ibook library) is inaccessible too.
I would like to transfer some other books too but since I can't open Dropbox and the final transfer box I am stuck.
Any suggestions or ideas (to get out of this endless loop and gain access to dropbox functions) would be greatly appreciated. Harjinder

This post has been edited by Harjinder: May 5 2012, 10:13 PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:09 PM