Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Ramayan (1987-1988)

, Ramanand Sagar's RAMAYAN

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ramayan (1987-1988), Ramanand Sagar's RAMAYAN
Prabha
post Dec 29 2010, 09:55 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 206307

I remember many years ago. The original (IMO) Ramayan soundtrack was released on Audio Tapes. I could not afford it at that time and when I could I never found it. If any has a copy or knows about a source I will be thankful.

Saw Ramayan on Moser Baer recently and it broke my heart to see how badly they have tampered with the classic, it has been very very heavily edited with abrupt cuts, no sound control from low it just goes to sudden deafening high volume, terrible colour-contrast correction making the war scene very difficult to watch as there is a lot of red and orange color in the frame, they have added extras fake effects spoiling it and worse is that they have added shot from newer serials like Jai Ganga and Shri Krishna into it which look totally out of place. So many important sequences have been edited out. Who ever did the re-edting has to be punished for doing such a horrible job. This is not what I saw in 1987, I wonder why the production house allowed so much tampering. I was going to buy Mahabharat too but if this is what they have done to these classics then I am not buying them. I wish I can get a copy of exactly whay I saw on DD years ago.

This post has been edited by Prabha: Dec 29 2010, 09:59 AM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:28 AM