Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Shaan Singing for Pak-India Matchup

, With Pakistani Singer Shehzad Roy

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Shaan Singing for Pak-India Matchup, With Pakistani Singer Shehzad Roy
extenok
post Apr 10 2004, 10:30 PM
Post #1

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 33

Khailain Gaye Hum
Shaan & Shehzad Roy

The song sponsored by a major mobile network company Mobilink is being shown on Pakistani TV channels. I've never been a fan of Shehzad Roy's singing abilities, but this song really should be make him think what he's doing. His participation is forgettable and not even noticeable.

Find below link to the video for Nimii's & other people's viewing & listening pleasure.
Seeing the red JAZZ uniform makes it look like some kiddie song, but I guess the sponsor always has to have his way.

Video for the song:
Muziq.net- Shehzad Roy & Shaan- Khailain Gaye Hum

zindagi ne kar diya, jab bhi udaas
aa gaye ghabra ke hum, manzil ke paas
sar jhukaaya, sar jhuka kar ro diye
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Nimii
post Apr 11 2004, 08:56 AM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 3

QUOTE (extenok @ Apr 10 2004, 05:00 PM)
Khailain Gaye Hum
Shaan & Shehzad Roy

The song sponsored by a major mobile network company Mobilink is being shown on Pakistani TV channels. I've never been a fan of Shehzad Roy's singing abilities, but this song really should be make him think what he's doing. His participation is forgettable and not even noticeable.

Find below link to the video for Nimii's & other people's viewing & listening pleasure.
Seeing the red JAZZ uniform makes it look like some kiddie song, but I guess the sponsor always has to have his way.

Video for the song:
Muziq.net- Shehzad Roy & Shaan- Khailain Gaye Hum

N ohmy.gif But who is Shehazad Roy Extenok??

Btw do all the videos feature Shaan in it?

I am low on my b/w of this month sad.gif so I wont be able to see it for the moment sad.gif pooah me sad.gif
+Quote Post
extenok
post Apr 11 2004, 11:33 PM
Post #3

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE (Nimii @ Apr 11 2004, 08:56 AM)
N ohmy.gif But who is Shehazad Roy Extenok??

Btw do all the videos feature Shaan in it?

Shehzad Roy is the Pakistani singer who Shaan has collaborated with on this song.
The other videos featured on that page are other songs by Shehzad Roy from different albums from his 10yr old Pop career. Only the song Khailain Gaye Hum features Shaan. The song Jinna Karlo Gai Pyaar features Sukhbir, don't know if you know him, but he used to be popular.

To listen to some of Shehzad Roy's songs, try the following ...
  • Bewafa
  • Dholna
  • Darshan
  • Tera Kangna Jab
  • Mukhra
  • Nazren
  • Teri Soorat
... from this page
All Shehzad Roy songs

+Quote Post
Chitralekha
post Apr 12 2004, 12:21 AM
Post #4

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 13

Mr. I very nice smile.gif thanks for sharing. any place that has mp3 of this one?

Btw, do they sell the recordings of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa in India on DVDs or VHS? I am looking for some of them. If anyone has more info, let me know.

Thanks smile.gif
+Quote Post
Nimii
post Apr 12 2004, 09:46 AM
Post #5

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE (Chitralekha @ Apr 11 2004, 06:51 PM)

Btw, do they sell the recordings of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa in India on DVDs or VHS? I am looking for some of them. If anyone has more info, let me know.

Thanks smile.gif

Chitz??????????????? Planning to do some music album and searchin for new talents wink.gif

wah wah smile.gif
+Quote Post
extenok
post Apr 12 2004, 08:47 PM
Post #6

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE (Nimii @ Apr 12 2004, 09:46 AM)

Chitz??????????????? Planning to do some music album and searchin for new talents wink.gif

wah wah smile.gif

Maybe Chitz just found Sonu's abilities as a show-host too good to resist. tongue.gif

laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Chitralekha
post Apr 12 2004, 11:19 PM
Post #7

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE (Nimii @ Apr 11 2004, 09:16 PM)

wah wah smile.gif

Actually N, I watched the kids-college episodes and some of the participants (winners) are so good that I wanted to know how many more contests they won. Also watching Shaan on TV like that is awesome. He has sung some really wonderful songs before and during the show so wanted to see more of him. wink.gif tongue.gif

A really funny incident in one of the shows, he goes to a member in audience and asks him for a song for the participant to sing and while getting up, his pants are torn. He rushes in the back to change the pants and everyone's laughing out loud including him!!! laugh.gif Totally funny!!!!!!!!!!! poor chap.

I think he's very handsome. biggrin.gif
+Quote Post
Chitralekha
post Apr 12 2004, 11:29 PM
Post #8

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE (extenok @ Apr 12 2004, 08:17 AM)

wah wah smile.gif

Maybe Chitz just found Sonu's abilities as a show-host too good to resist. tongue.gif

laugh.gif

AFAIK he retired long back. I dont really know when exactly Shaan became the new host. They also have changed the name to Sa Re Ga Ma Pa instead of the old one, which was Sa Re Ga Ma. The four rounds have also changed. I think this contest is much easier than the one with Sonu being a host.

btw, i think Sonu was very cute too, specially in those expensive Indian costumes he used to wear. tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Nimii
post Apr 13 2004, 09:47 AM
Post #9

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE (Chitralekha @ Apr 12 2004, 05:59 PM)
QUOTE (extenok @ Apr 12 2004, 08:17 AM)

wah wah smile.gif

laugh.gif

AFAIK he retired long back. I dont really know when exactly Shaan became the new host. They also have changed the name to Sa Re Ga Ma Pa instead of the old one, which was Sa Re Ga Ma. The four rounds have also changed. I think this contest is much easier than the one with Sonu being a host.

btw, i think Sonu was very cute too, specially in those expensive Indian costumes he used to wear. tongue.gif

Between Shaan and Sonu, I prefer Shaan anyday!!!!!!!!!!!!

N tongue.gif
+Quote Post
Lata
post Apr 16 2004, 01:42 AM
Post #10

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 69

QUOTE (Chitralekha @ Apr 12 2004, 11:29 PM)
I think this contest is much easier than the one with Sonu being a host.

I agree Chitra. Infact, I feel Sa Re ga Ma had the best rounds in its inital year. Sanjeevini was selected the winner at that time. Now a days the rounds r so simple mad.gif Its not challenging anymore sad.gif
+Quote Post
Chitralekha
post Apr 16 2004, 01:50 AM
Post #11

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE (Lata @ Apr 15 2004, 01:12 PM)
I agree Chitra. Infact, I feel Sa Re ga Ma had the best rounds in its inital year. Sanjeevini was selected the winner at that time. Now a days the rounds r so simple mad.gif Its not challenging anymore sad.gif

Agree smile.gif

I liked the rounds where the contestants would hear little bit of music and then guess the song that follows. Also the round where they see a clip and tell what song that is was good.

I didnt like Sanjeevani much. Her voice was too shrill and she couldnt sing at higher notes. Lot of times she looked like a patient of asthma while singing some of Lata songs.

I havent watched any of the recent shows. My uncle gave me recordings of children's episodes [winners were Anshu Anand, Sanchari, Nihira, Sumant, etc] and the college episodes where the best singer was Gopal Sharma (he was quite handsome too wink.gif). Gopal Sharma won some 6 contests and went into 7th one. I havent seen any after that one. Wish I get to see those someday.
+Quote Post
Lata
post Apr 16 2004, 02:39 AM
Post #12

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 69

QUOTE (Chitralekha @ Apr 16 2004, 01:50 AM)

I liked the rounds where the contestants would hear little bit of music and then guess the song that follows. Also the round where they see a clip and tell what song that is was good.

I didnt like Sanjeevani much. Her voice was too shrill and she couldnt sing at higher notes. Lot of times she looked like a patient of asthma while singing some of Lata songs.

Agreed again wink.gif Sanjeevini doesnt have a versatile voice, pitch.

I dont remember the rounds that you mentioned. I thot that they were in Antakshri sad.gif shayad buddhi ho rahi hoon wink.gif I used to like the chord round [ was more challenging as they reached the finals ] then the one without any background music [ it was difficult to hide their flaws in this round ] I also liked Judges' choice round. Some judges tested very smartly.

Its been more than three years since I saw Sa Re Ga Ma sad.gif shud check with my videowala smile.gif
+Quote Post
Chitralekha
post Apr 16 2004, 10:42 PM
Post #13

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Agreed again  wink.gif Sanjeevini doesnt have a versatile voice, pitch.

I dont remember the rounds that you mentioned. I thot that they were in Antakshri sad.gif shayad buddhi ho rahi hoon  wink.gif  I used to like the chord round  [ was more challenging as they reached the finals ] then the one without any background music [ it was difficult to hide their flaws in this round ] I also liked Judges' choice round. Some judges tested very smartly.

You're right. I might be mistaking the close-up antakshari rounds for this one. Sorry! I think even I have forgotten the old episodes. Oh dont worry, aap buddhi nahin ho rahi, woh to main hoon! haha

Its been more than three years since I saw Sa Re Ga Ma  sad.gif  shud check with my videowala  smile.gif

For me its almost 9 yrs now ohmy.gif cant believe it! I will also have to check local stores. Hopefully they will have them. Here they do have those serial recordings of Ekta Kapoor and a few others like Ramayan, MahaBharat. A friend of mine who's on east coast gets to watch other new recorded shows too but we dont have as many here in bay area. I guess the more Indian population the more Indian programs they have. But Zee TV, TV Asia, Sony, B4U are all over the country now if purshased with the disc antenna (too expensive!!!).
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:10 AM