Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Talent Showcase

, sing and share KS gems!!!

> Talent Showcase, sing and share KS gems!!!
kurtcobain
post Apr 14 2005, 01:10 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 762

DEAR ALL,

as an avid fan of kumar sanu's magical voice, it is my pleasure to start this thread

if you wish to sing kumar sanu's songs and share it with the internet community, this is the place to do it clap1.gif

your voice doesn't have to be similar to sanu da's....for eg, my voice is not 1% as good as sanu da's , but i am sharing the following song with you...

'zubaan khamosh hoti hai
nazar se kaam hota hai
isi pal ka zamane mein
mohobbat naam hota hai

note:you will have to share the files in .ZIP format (send to compressed folder) for it to be compatible with uploading on this forum

enjoy!!!

KS fanclub website
KS fanclub message board- home of more than 600 KS fans
user posted image user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
'king of melody' kumar sanu recieving ARTIST OF THE DECADE award at Atlantic City,USA
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
vaichatt1
post Jul 2 2005, 06:46 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Member No.: 2346

Woh dil hi kya jisne dhoka khaya na ho.........???
Woh Gaana hi kya jisko Sanu gaaya na ho.................!!!

Kumar Sanu is always the best.

His nasal voice (which people criticize) should not be criticized.
That kind of a voice is pleasant to hear.

K.L. Saigal, S.D. Burman and all singers of yesteryears used to sing
using their nasal voice. Even Alka Yagnik and Asha Bhosle is nasal.
No one criticizes them. Then why Sanu?

Sanu can sing sad songs brilliantly.

When somebody cries, he cries using his nose. No one can cry closing his nose.
A person is crying means he is expressing his sad emotions.

When Sanu sings a sad song, he uses his nose to put that crying effect, that
sad effect in his songs, to make the song more real.

A brilliant example is "Mera Dil Bhi kitna paagal hai" from Saajan.
There are thosand of sad songs that Sanuda has sung.

Without some nasal touch, no song would be as pleasant to hear as they are
now.

Try to get it.

+Quote Post
shazaad
post Dec 3 2006, 07:14 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Member No.: 7620

QUOTE(vaichatt1 @ Jul 2 2005, 09:16 PM) *

Woh dil hi kya jisne dhoka khaya na ho.........???
Woh Gaana hi kya jisko Sanu gaaya na ho.................!!!

Kumar Sanu is always the best.

His nasal voice (which people criticize) should not be criticized.
That kind of a voice is pleasant to hear.

K.L. Saigal, S.D. Burman and all singers of yesteryears used to sing
using their nasal voice. Even Alka Yagnik and Asha Bhosle is nasal.
No one criticizes them. Then why Sanu?

Sanu can sing sad songs brilliantly.

When somebody cries, he cries using his nose. No one can cry closing his nose.
A person is crying means he is expressing his sad emotions.

When Sanu sings a sad song, he uses his nose to put that crying effect, that
sad effect in his songs, to make the song more real.

A brilliant example is "Mera Dil Bhi kitna paagal hai" from Saajan.
There are thosand of sad songs that Sanuda has sung.

Without some nasal touch, no song would be as pleasant to hear as they are
now.

Try to get it.

iam a big kumar sanu fan i can,t agree witheverything you say also i donot just like one singer, i listen to every singer there is you cannot tell me there no songs at all that you like from singers. furthermore i never heard asha bhosle singing off key or nasaly , she has total control of her voice high pitch and low pitch,.

this is my opinion so don,t take any offense. take care and enjoy listening to what you like.
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
kurtcobain   Talent Showcase   Apr 14 2005, 01:10 PM
YaarMere   You're back!!!! This pleases m...   Apr 14 2005, 11:14 PM
kurtcobain   thanks man, i feel good to be back myself i hav...   Apr 15 2005, 09:54 PM
kurtcobain   i hope u enjoy this song, its the classic song fr...   Apr 18 2005, 01:05 PM
nujeeville   hey guys im new to this forum. someone told me abo...   Apr 22 2005, 08:13 AM
kurtcobain   hi nujeville! welcome to this forum dude, do...   Apr 23 2005, 04:38 AM
YaarMere   Kurt, dont go overboard! Relax. Remember la...   Apr 23 2005, 05:47 AM
nujeeville   Kurt, dont go overboard! Relax. Remember la...   Apr 23 2005, 07:16 AM
kurtcobain   hey i was 'praising' him dude, not criti...   Apr 24 2005, 02:55 AM
YaarMere   You're missin the point Kurt, Just dont mentio...   Apr 24 2005, 03:12 AM
kurtcobain   hey nujeville, great recording i hope u don...   Apr 24 2005, 03:33 AM
nujeeville   i dunt know why my last massage is not showing. bt...   Apr 29 2005, 06:58 AM
kurtcobain   DEAR ALL, i would like to share a live recording ...   May 15 2005, 11:20 PM
poolivaal   You only sharing with yourself. Nobody here inter...   May 15 2005, 11:59 PM
nujeeville   are u always such a retard or did u miss your me...   May 16 2005, 05:15 AM
kurtcobain   bugger off loser ! :abuse: its incredible...   May 16 2005, 02:33 PM
nujeeville   bugger off loser ! :abuse: its incredible...   May 17 2005, 05:09 AM
ak_verma   Great Pictures   May 17 2005, 09:41 PM
kurtcobain   hi mr verma, are you referring to the photoes o...   May 18 2005, 07:59 AM
rom   kurtcobain-ji, very interesting train of thought....   May 19 2005, 01:32 PM
kurtcobain   dear rom, i must say that my train of thought was...   May 19 2005, 03:18 PM
rom   Dear kurtcobain, no issues... this happens. From...   May 19 2005, 03:40 PM
anurag   rom, I have never heard Abhijit Savant but that...   May 20 2005, 03:43 AM
rom   Well, I've heard Abhijit Sawant's song ...   May 20 2005, 08:33 AM
kurtcobain   hi anurag and rom, post number 13 on this thread ...   May 20 2005, 01:25 PM
vaichatt1   hi anurag and rom, post number 13 on this thread...   Nov 3 2007, 04:49 PM
kurtcobain   allow me to share a KS gem with you (in my voice u...   May 21 2005, 06:49 PM
Tera Baap   He is a great singer no doubt and its a shame that...   May 24 2005, 01:53 AM
kurtcobain   well, back to the actual purpose of this thread, s...   Jun 12 2005, 05:14 PM
vaichatt1   Woh dil hi kya jisne dhoka khaya na ho.........???...   Jul 2 2005, 06:46 PM
shazaad   Woh dil hi kya jisne dhoka khaya na ho.........??...   Dec 3 2006, 07:14 PM
kishoreda   iam a big kumar sanu fan i can,t agree witheveryt...   Dec 8 2006, 02:41 PM
shazaad   iam a big kumar sanu fan i can,t agree withevery...   Dec 14 2006, 02:46 AM
vaichatt1   iam a big kumar sanu fan i can,t agree withevery...   Nov 3 2007, 05:57 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:13 PM