Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Hollywood Movies

, Add here

10 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hollywood Movies, Add here
IDOL
post Apr 18 2006, 09:28 AM
Post #16

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1583

QUOTE(Nimii @ Apr 17 2006, 09:57 PM) *
Mine is cute na wink.gif and dekh kaise smiling ghosty baby hai biggrin.gif

oh haan..................he/she is smilin too.............so ur in right place..........watch Blade movie then wink.gif

.......................................................................IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Nimii
post Apr 18 2006, 09:35 AM
Post #17

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 3

spank.gif mujh jaise innocent cute ghost ko darravana film dekhne keheti ho ohmy.gif
+Quote Post
IDOL
post Apr 18 2006, 09:37 AM
Post #18

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Nimii @ Apr 17 2006, 10:05 PM) *
spank.gif mujh jaise innocent cute ghost ko darravana film dekhne keheti ho ohmy.gif

ur avatar says that ur not scared ................tu phir watch how vampires suck the blood........i better log out caoz i dun wanna get scared while i am goin to sleep now............. biggrin.gif

.......................................................................IPB Image

+Quote Post
august
post Aug 13 2006, 02:09 AM
Post #19

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 3396

Shall We Dance (2004)

*ing- Richard Gere, jennifer Lopez, Susan Sarandon and others

Plot Outline: A romantic comedy where a bored, overworked Estate Lawyer, upon first sight of a beautiful instructor, signs up for ballroom dancing lessons.

John Clark is a man with a wonderful job, a charming wife and a loving family, who nevertheless feels that something is missing as he makes his way every day through the city.

Each evening on his commute home, John sees a beautiful woman, staring with a lost expression through the window of a dance studio. Haunted by her gaze, John impulsively jumps off the train one night, and signs up for dance lessons, hoping to meet her.
At first, it seems like a mistake. His teacher turns out to be not Paulina, but the older Miss Mitzi, and John proves just as clumsy as his equally clueless classmates on the dance-floor.

Even worse, when he does meet Paulina, she icily tells John she hopes he has come to the studio to seriously study dance and not to look for a date. But, as his lessons continue, John falls in love with dancing. Keeping his new obsession from his family and co-workers, John feverishly trains for Chicago's biggest dance competition.

His friendship with Paulina blossoms, as his enthusiasm rekindles her own lost passion for dance. But the more time John spends away from home, the more his wife becomes suspicious.

With his secret about to be revealed, John will have to do some fancy footwork to keep his dream going and realize what it is he really yearns for.

****1/2

thanks imdb smile.gif

"Never explain - your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you anyhow."
- Elbert Hubbard
+Quote Post
dhiren
post Aug 13 2006, 07:08 AM
Post #20

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 26

Monster House: Nice horror movie for kids. 5.5/10

My super ex-girlfriend: Average movie, 5/10

Miami Vice: Nice action movie, Colin Farrell at his best. 6.5/10

IPB Image
+Quote Post
pinky
post Aug 15 2006, 04:11 PM
Post #21

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 4518

I watched "Lady in the Water" by Night Shyamalan.It is not as good as his previous ones like "Sixth sense","The Village "or "Signs "......still watchable

"The best and the most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen,
nor touched...but are felt in the heart."

Far, very far, into the world of the farthest beyond
My hope carries me and places me
On the sweetest lap of the unknown.
There i behold my self-form
In the Dance-Delight of the Absolute

Every Night and every Morn
Some to Misery are born
Every morn and every Night
Some are born to sweet Delight
Some are born to Endless night
+Quote Post
IDOL
post Aug 16 2006, 10:45 AM
Post #22

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Name:....................................The Lake House

Genre....................................Love Story

Rating:..................................very good

Story:

A guy fells in luv with a girl who is two years apart...............guy lives in 2004 while the girl lives in 2006.........they fell in luv through letters.............guy lives in Lake house .......girl used to live there................infact, she's the owner of that house..............they fell in luv...........they try to catch each other........but time is a huge problem................whatever happens to guy's life is past for the girl.............the guy waits for her.............finally they meet

My comments:

this movie is billion times away from reality........but still it keeps u watchin as it's somethin different and new...........it was nice to see Keanu Reeves in this movie...........it is not an excellent movie........but still it's good.........so yes, i do recommand u watch for a change

+Quote Post
IDOL
post Aug 16 2006, 10:45 AM
Post #23

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

IPB Image

+Quote Post
IDOL
post Aug 16 2006, 10:46 AM
Post #24

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

IPB Image

+Quote Post
IDOL
post Aug 16 2006, 10:46 AM
Post #25

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

IPB Image

+Quote Post
IDOL
post Aug 16 2006, 10:49 AM
Post #26

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

User Comments:

96 out of 126 people found the following comment useful:-
why the film works...., 13 June 2006
IPB Image
Author:
DCJerzeygrl from United States

Yes my Darlings, this is a dramatic, funny, romantic, time-travelin' movie. And the film succeeds because the chemistry between Keanu & Sandra is tangible. They've worked together before & genuinely like each other. It's the most important element; because their comfort level helps you believe the story and forget that you're watching Sandra & Keanu. As the characters get to know each other through correspondence, the film seduces you into suspended belief. Your left-brain's logical, analytical, fact-based reasoning doesn't want you to root for them, but your heart does. This film skips over the scientific & enables you to explore the tiniest possibilities of 'what if.......' Yes, it's corny, but so what. So is ROMANCE! See it with someone you desire.

Was the above comment useful to you? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0410297/

+Quote Post
IDOL
post Aug 16 2006, 10:51 AM
Post #27

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

The Lake House
Talent: Keanue Reeves, Sandra Bullock, Shorah Aghdashloo, Christopher Plummer, Ebon Moss-Bachrach, Willeke van Ammelroy, Dylan Welsh

Date of release: July 2006

Date of Review: Monday, 31 July 2006

IPB ImageKeanu Reeves gets mail in The Lake House. (Image courtesy: imdb.com)

In a 1945 film called The Enchanted Cottage, a disfigured ex-GI and an
'ugly duckling' woman discover that when residing in the cottage of the
title, she is beautiful and he is no longer disfigured.

The Enchanted Cottage is no classic, but as far as the 'magical house of
love' genre goes, there's a metaphorical aspect to the story about the blindness of love - since their perfection only exists in each other's eyes - to the rest of the world he is still disfigured and she is still "homely".

Unfortunately, there is no such metaphorical level at work in The Lake
House
. Alex (Keanu Reeves) lives in a house on a lake in 2004 and Kate (Sandra Bullock) lives there in 2006. Through some anomaly in the spacetime continuum they are able to communicate with each other via the letterbox. Naturally, they fall in love, sight unseen, and have to work out how to meet in Alex's future and Kate's present.

I was quite excited at the start of the film because I was convinced that Alex was a construction worker (he wears a hard hat and work boots) and that falling in love with Kate, a doctor, would allow the film to deal with what happens when the normal indicators of class and status are obscured and people just like each other for who they are.

But no such luck. Keanu turns out to be an architect from a long line of architects, and an entirely appropriate partner for Doctor Kate except for the annoying fact that he lives in the past - literally, not metaphorically.

A grown up's version of Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure - only not as good.

- Kaz Horsley

Related Web site: http://thelakehousemovie.warnerbros.com
Publisher/Distributor: Roadshow Entertainment
Director/Producer/Editor: Alejandro Agresti
Film Genre: Romance
Era: The 00s
Duration: 105 mins
We rate it: IPB Image

http://www.abc.net.au/southwestvic/stories/s1701564.htm

+Quote Post
imjagdish
post Aug 16 2006, 11:36 AM
Post #28

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 1637

21 Grams (2003)
Sean Penn, Naomi Watts, Benicio Del Toro..
Director: Alejandro González Iñárritu

The first 10-15 mins of the movie I was totally lost. However, as the movie progressed, I could not just get away from it. It was as if one started working on a jigsaw puzzle and slowly decrypting it. A brilliant movie revolving around 3 characters. I just wonder why the dierctor was not nominated for acacedmy awards even after making such a nice movie.
This movie portrays a new dimension in film making...

Recommendation to Watch: Must See biggrin.gif

"It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure." -- Albert Einstein
+Quote Post
Reeth
post Aug 18 2006, 11:59 AM
Post #29

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 6151

I happened to see an old movie classic 'Casablanca',wow what a movie?
Ingrid bergman is LOVELY and Humphrey Bogart is just great.........their performances are so real in the romantic scenes, that one gets the feeling that they shared an off screen Chemistry,could be??

The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives
by altering their attitudes of mind

-William James
+Quote Post
Nimii
post Aug 18 2006, 12:12 PM
Post #30

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 3

Ingrid Bergman had a charm of her own Reeth. Have you seen Alfred Hitchcock movie Spellbound. She was in that too..

Some of these classics are worth collections. Another of my fav is Roman Holiday - Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn wub.gif

IPB Image

+Quote Post

10 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:52 AM