Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Is it True?!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Is it True?!
DesiBaba
post Mar 30 2004, 12:15 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 244

Is it true that Madam had an affair and even got married to Yousef Khan?! I heard it from a friend, so i had to ask ya'll if u knew something about this.. But i kept telling my friend that Madam was separeted.. she had been married twice but both of the marriages fell apart.. and she even had kids in both marriages, so basicly i dint think she had anything to do with this guy.. But do ya'll know something?!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Pulkit
post Mar 30 2004, 12:16 PM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 71

Can't say anything about this Yousuf Khan affair. I have never heard about it. Many a times in Noor Jehan's case the media did bring out some spicy and false details as well. At times, it really gets difficult to differentiate facts from fantasy. Just yesterday, I came across an old article which said that composer Master Inayat Husein was Noor Jehan's third husband. Now, this was really a news to me. When Noor Jehan died, an article appearing in Hindustan Times mentioned that she married four times. Now, who were the other two lucky guys besides Shaukat Husein Rizvi and Ejaz Durrani is the question.
+Quote Post
DesiBaba
post Mar 30 2004, 08:49 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Ur right man! Cuz, i was like : WTF!? u know what im sayin.. cuz i really doubted it.. i heard that she only married twice.. and both marriages fell off.. The only ones who can answer my questions are her family i think, cuz they the ones who know the truth..
+Quote Post
UKM
post Mar 31 2004, 07:48 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Member No.: 358

You guys know the one about Madam and the cricketer whose career ended when he made a quick exit by jumping out of the window?
+Quote Post
DesiBaba
post Mar 31 2004, 09:03 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

LOL! R U kidding or what?! But damn, look at all those stories.. did she really have any other relationships besides her 2 marriages with Shaukat and Ejaz?!
+Quote Post
UKM
post Mar 31 2004, 10:22 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Member No.: 358

Since I was not passing by the window, I have no way of knowing whether there is any grain of truth to it --- it just serves as another spicy story! In respect to a departed soul and a great artiste, may she rest in peace and her voice enchant listeners ever more.
+Quote Post
DesiBaba
post Apr 1 2004, 12:45 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

Well said! May her sould rest in peace! unsure.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:26 PM