Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Raju Chacha - What you did not know...

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Raju Chacha - What you did not know...
sachinbadiani
post Sep 20 2004, 03:46 AM
Post #1

Unregistered

If you remember in Raju Chacha, Shaan had 2 songs. The title song (where he sings at the end, while Shweta and Shraddha Pandit sing the main song), and also the Tune Mujhe song....

Well did you know he also recorded another song (with Lalit Pandit (J-L). But this song was cut out from the movie cos it did not fit in the film (maybe cos the movie was long or it did not find a good place to go in). It was supposed to be picturised on Ajay Devgan and Johnny Lever (in the beginning of the film).

Sachin
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Nimii
post Sep 20 2004, 07:48 AM
Post #2

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3

QUOTE(sachinbadiani @ Sep 20 2004, 03:46 AM)
If you remember in Raju Chacha, Shaan had 2 songs. The title song (where he sings at the end, while Shweta and Shraddha Pandit sing the main song), and also the Tune Mujhe song....

Well did you know he also recorded another song (with Lalit Pandit (J-L). But this song was cut out from the movie cos it did not fit in the film (maybe cos the movie was long or it did not find a good place to go in). It was supposed to be picturised on Ajay Devgan and Johnny Lever (in the beginning of the film).

Sachin

O that is terrible! Any chances of that song being released in any other album of Shaan?

I love his number from Rakht which was released recently ! Tho' it is a complete lift off from an english number, it is real kewl!

Featured on Abhishek Bachchan and Bipasha Basu!

Thanks a lot Sachin for this special info!

N smile1.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
sachinbadiani
post Sep 20 2004, 03:08 PM
Post #3

Unregistered

Hi Nimii,

It might end up in another movie with music by Jatin-Lalit. Shaan is singing in Rok Sako To Rok Lo (not sure if it's gonna be featured in there). I cannot (sorry) say anymore but the song sounds very englishy (with its beats).

Sachin
+Quote Post
Nimii
post Sep 20 2004, 03:58 PM
Post #4

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3

QUOTE(sachinbadiani @ Sep 20 2004, 03:08 PM)
Hi Nimii,

It might end up in another movie with music by Jatin-Lalit. Shaan is singing in Rok Sako To Rok Lo (not sure if it's gonna be featured in there). I cannot (sorry) say anymore but the song sounds very englishy (with its beats).

Sachin

O ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Sachin! I look forward to that movie. Lets hope it gets released either in one of them.

Must ask a friend of mine, who knows J of JL to find if they plan to release it in any other movie.

N smile1.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:10 AM