Visit our other dedicated websites
Asha Bhonsle Geeta Dutt Hamara Forums Hamara Photos Kishore Kumar Mohd Rafi Nice Songs Shreya Ghoshal
Hamara Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Saat Saath

, Musings & Amusings

146 Pages V « < 61 62 63 64 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Saat Saath, Musings & Amusings
swarapriya
post Jan 22 2011, 03:35 AM
Post #927

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Angels
Member No.: 36307

(Jeetendra) Rani Aur Lalpari (1975)

I was looking for songs from this film for some time. Apparently they were uploaded here in the Forum some months back but I missed them. I found a couple on "You Tube" that I am including here. It seems like there are a whole bunch I am missing. These are shown in red italics in the table below. Requesting members to share these songs if they can with the caution that some of these may overlap the two songs I am uploading here. Thank you very much.

Here are the two songs from this album, though incomplete, still they are a 2-part of the Cinderalla story ballad...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
taiyab53
post Jan 22 2011, 04:27 AM
Post #928

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 8060

[quote name='swarapriya' date='Jan 22 2011, 04:35 AM' post='685513'] (Jeetendra) Rani Aur Lalpari (1975)

I was looking for songs from this film for some time. Apparently they were uploaded here in the Forum some months back but I missed them. I found a couple on "You Tube" that I am including here. It seems like there are a whole bunch I am missing. These are shown in red italics in the table below. Requesting members to share these songs if they can with the caution that some of these may overlap the two songs I am uploading here. Thank you very much.

Here are the two songs from this album, though incomplete, still they are a 2-part of the Cinderalla story ballad...
[/quote

one song from my collection

taiyab

kirno se jagmagaye khushboo se-asha & dilraj kaur-4.21 mins-192 br-vasant desai.

+Quote Post
taiyab53
post Jan 22 2011, 04:34 AM
Post #929

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jan 22 2011, 04:35 AM) *

one more

taiyab

maa ke aansoo maa ki mamta-asha-5.24 mins-192 br

+Quote Post
taiyab53
post Jan 22 2011, 04:44 AM
Post #930

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

one more

taiyab

mera phool badan kumhlaye re-asha-3.51 mins-192 br-rani aur lal pari

+Quote Post
taiyab53
post Jan 22 2011, 04:51 AM
Post #931

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

one more from rani aur laal pari

taiyab

rani ki mani tune baat jo sayani-asha & dilraj kaur-4.53 mins-192 br-rani aur lal pari-vasant desai

+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Jan 22 2011, 01:50 PM
Post #932

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Thank you very very much Taiyab for the songs of Lalpari. Appreciate it very much. Cheers. -S
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Jan 23 2011, 04:43 AM
Post #933

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Manoj) Painter Babu (1983)

Manoj produced this movie starring his brother Rajiv. I am not sure how many movies he was in and this movie certainly didn't help his career either. Some of the songs from this film are not bad but post "Kranti (1981)" anything Manoj involved in (films-wise) was a failure.

Except for two all songs in this album are from an MP3 album. They are of excellent quality. The other two songs obtained from YouTube are of average to poor quality.

Here are the songs...

This post has been edited by swarapriya: Jan 23 2011, 03:02 PM

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Viraj Padhye
post Jan 23 2011, 11:44 AM
Post #934

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 153576

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jan 23 2011, 04:43 AM) *

Manoj produced this movie starring his brother Rajiv. I am not sure how many movies he was in and this movie certainly didn't help his career either. Some of the songs from this film are not bad but post "Kranti (1981)" anything Manoj involved in (films-wise) was a failure.

Except for two all songs in this album are from an MP3 album. They are of excellent quality. The other two songs obtained from YouTube are of average to poor quality.

Here are the songs...

Hi SP,

2nd song has Mahendra Kapoor's voice at the end and the last song has Bhupendra Singh's voice as well.

Viraj
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Jan 23 2011, 03:03 PM
Post #935

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

QUOTE(Viraj Padhye @ Jan 22 2011, 10:14 PM) *

QUOTE(swarapriya @ Jan 23 2011, 04:43 AM) *

Here are the songs...

Hi SP,

2nd song has Mahendra Kapoor's voice at the end and the last song has Bhupendra Singh's voice as well.

Viraj

Thank you very much Viraj. I made changes to the table to reflect your suggestions. Cheers. -S

+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Jan 23 2011, 11:00 PM
Post #936

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Raaj) Chambal Ki Kasam (1980)

Here is a fine album with nice lyrics by Sahir Saab and great music by Khayyam ji. I am uploading these songs in two back-to-back posts. Here is the first set...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Jan 23 2011, 11:07 PM
Post #937

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

Concluding Songs from "Chambal ki Kasam (1980)"...

Here are the rest of the songs from this fine album...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Jan 25 2011, 05:03 AM
Post #938

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Rajendra) Aan-Baan (1972)

Songs from this album follow where out of six songs Rafi saab has five, four solos and a duet...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Jan 26 2011, 04:47 AM
Post #939

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Sunil) Kora Badan (1974)

I am uploading three songs from this album below. It seems like two probably are still missing. These are shown in red italics in the table below. If indeed this is the case, please kindly share them if you can. Thanks.

Here are the three songs I have...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Jan 27 2011, 04:54 AM
Post #940

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Amitabh) Be-Sharam (1978)

Songs from this album were recently uploaded in the "Muse & Music" thread in this directory. These are available from the following location...

http://www.hamaraforums.com/index.php?show...140&st=1628

This post has been edited by swarapriya: Jan 27 2011, 04:54 AM
+Quote Post
swarapriya
post Jan 28 2011, 12:15 AM
Post #941

Dedicated Member
Group Icon

(Dharmendra) Sharafat (1970)

This is a beautiful album from LP & Bakshi Saab. I am uploading these songs in two back-to-back posts. The first post has all the songs from an original soundtrack album. The second post has some of the extended version songs.

Here are the songs from the first post...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post

146 Pages V « < 61 62 63 64 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version | Disclaimer | HF Guidelines | Be An Angel Time is now: 24th May 2024 - 12:57 PM